All Comments on 'Film Noir Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
WTF

exciting chapter, but seriously? ;~/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this stinks to high heaven..,.

This was a deliberate attempt on IC's life. It never was about his wife testifying in court. Seems it was possibly set up her husband to get back at the IC. I mean we have already seen them point a rifle at his daughter and now he is shot. The sniper didn't even shoot at the guys wife. He knew better because he would be dead before the end of the day if he had shot at her. If it is possible I would be charging her with attempted murder after the fact especially since she invoked and won't testify. That just means this was a setup. When all is said and done there is going to be one p*ssed of IC and IC2 going after the culprits. I would not want to be them.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
C'mon, teedeedub...

I'm having a little fun with this. SEE the rainswept streets, SEE the smoke-filled office, SEE our erstwhile detective and the beautiful dame. Just enjoy the show... or did you never like Film Noir movies? I sure do....

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leealmost 7 years ago
A trap definitely, a dame responsible and two detectives soon to be scorned

Ah a noir film, filled with all the classic cynical detective views without the Sherlock Holmes, seriously we need we have a Sherlock Holmes Noir, and two detectives walking into a trap where the ambushees hope to ambush the ambushers and whether the two detectives were successful in their long game, or not, the damage has been done, the Crowbar has been shot, the Dame unwilling to testify and a very furious partner along the afro mentioned injured detective are going to get payback.

A one very dangerous, angry CIA wife is definitely going to pour all of the worries and furiousity upon the woman who reneged to testify as her husband refused treatment for said testification only. Needless to say, a war will break out and how much will the people involved will suffer?

Will Don recover? Of course he will, he has plot armor. Will Laura attack Betty, or will Crowbar stop her? Heck, can he even stop Cindy? Will Betty have protection from them? And how heavy are injuries to be when they do get their hands on her? Is her protection in the form of having the Crowbars baby since, you know, he didn't use a condom? And the most important question of all, how PISSED off Don will be once he hears the Betty refuse to testify despite risking his back for her to testify? Until the next chapter fellow dear readers.

Ps; Isn't it Kabuki not Kubbuke? That's how I've perceived all this while. And Don saying what a terrible mistake that the FBI agent was making in not using a condom? Isn't that a bit a hypocritical since he does it himself? Heck he just did it to Betty. Or is that a Plot Point you're setting up? Will Don's screwing without protection come bite him back in the ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very funny

It looks like a holodeck scene in Star Trek

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A set up all the way through!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

The detective and the dame reminded me of Phillip Marlowe or Mike Hammer stories. The detective could have been played by Bogart, Montgomery. Dick Powell, and others. Good writing.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****That was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES