All Comments on 'Finally'

by elmoplumb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE YOU

Have the same needs but have never gotten to eat a fresh CREAM PIE would love to find a person who would sit on my face and make me do cleanup after sex YUM YUM YUM

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Creampie

When I began learning about sex, blow jobs, etc. I was also curious. Why did some females refuse to swallow while some did not? Wondering, I finally worked up the nerve to taste my own cum. I didn't care for it. To me it tasted bleachy.

After I began going down on women I still wasn't interested in any 'apres-sex' oral activity, at least on my part. Wasted years later I finally did it and it was a revelation. I found the combination delicious and slightly different with different women, just as their own naked juices differ. I love those sex cocktails!

By the way, thank you for using the term 'creampie' in its original and correct form. Too many inexperienced writers use it as simply a substitute for discharging inside a woman with no follow up oral activity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Creampie

Well if you want it that bad, do what I did. Fill her up with my cum ,her cum and then not letting her get up I just go down on her to make sure she cums again. While I am there I finger her pussy and bring all that fresh cum from the back of her very wet and full of my cum pussy then lick it all up! If you have the right gal she will pull you up and lick the cum from your tongue! Mmmm sounds like a story there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love a good creampie

I have had the opportunity to go down on my wife after a good fucking a few times. She went absolutely wild and loved the sensation. It has to be initiated by her, after I come I need a little "assistance" In getting me to go down on her but once I do I love it. I think it is the dominance she shows when forcing me to eat her that really turns me on. I only wish she does it more often. Thanks for the story.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Sweet

Soggy wet leaking labia - heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yummy Creampie Cleanup

I would love for this to happen. My wife will feed me my cum after she masturbates me, but will not force me to eat her out after I cum in her, no matter how much I beg for it. I did try freezing it and inserting it then eating it back out and she let me, but it is not as good once frozen than straight from the tap. Not sure why she won't follow through after I cum inside of her. We still have wonderful sex sessions, but this is just one fantasy I haven't succeeded in getting her to do. She'll even strap on a dildo and fuck the hell out of me??? Go figure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope today is the day.

I have also been requesting this from my wife just about every time we have sex now and she too "promises" that she will force me but it never happens. She has been away for a week and coming home today. We will have the house to ourselves and I know I will again request it from her. She always says that I really don't want it so she doesn't force me. I wish she would but she is sexually conservative where I am more kinky. She doesnt like the strap on, tried it once or twice and won't do it again. I don't know how to get her to force me. Other than that we have a great life together including our sex life. I'll try again today and hope today is the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same journey

I have had a very similar journey to eating a creampie as you. My significant other of the past 8 years have experimented with various ways of eating my cum. When we first started dating somehow the idea came up about me cumming on her breast then licking them clean. This progressed to me doing it after giving her a facial and eventually snowballing. This only happened a few times as I wasn't always in the mood after orgasm but I still had the desire to do it most of the time before the fact. The ultimate goal eventually became trying to eat a creampie out of her. Like you it became an obsession but also a struggle to overcome. It doesn't help that she isn't particularly dominant. She does get into pegging me once in a while but that isn't often since we both have to be in the mood. I've also asked her to force me but she doesn't really force me when the time comes and I end up backing out. The closest I've come so far is having a partial orgasm in or on her pussy and licking her clean. But I've yet to fully ejaculate inside her and eat the whole load. It's very frustrating as I always regret it the day after and wish I just went through with it. Reading this story has inspired me to just go through with it already. The next time we fuck I will deliberately cum first and have no choice but to finish her off with my mouth. I'll make sure to cum a bit on her pussy/clit to force myself to eat it at least some which I hope will put me in the mood for the rest. Both our fluids taste great and it's about time I see what they are like mixed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could have written this story! I've always wanted to clean up my wife...right up to that first shot of cum...and then I can't bring myself to to do it. Many times I've felt relief when my wife didn't climb up my body and plant her cum filled cunt on my face...only to wish she had about 5 min later. The one time she did it, the horrible bitter taste of our warming lube made me stop. Other times she's asked if I still want to clean her, I don't, and I say no. We now have some caramel lube...I'm going to tell her don't ask...just do it. Hopefully she does and I like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous