All Comments on 'Finally'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not up to your usual standard.

Way too one sided. Her and her son are 100% bad, and he is 100% good? I didn't care for this one at all. Just to cut and dry, good vs. evil.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
This Was Hilarious

Yes!! Nice little flash story. The reality? Not so much. The attitude? Absolutely!! How many court screwed husbands pray for a day like today? Most likely never will happen, but one can only hope. Thanks for posting.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Hmmmmn.

It shouldn't have taken 11 years to sort out a corrupt judge and lawyer colluding to defraud a claimants case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WAY TO GO!!!!!

Great story! I love it when a plan comes together. More bitches that use the courts to rape and rob a poor defenseless husband should be treated this way. More robber attorneys and morally corrupt judges should be run out of town and disbarred.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THIS TALE LENDS CREDENCE TO NUMEROUS CLICHES

the Bridges, don't piss off people on the way up, but the best If I could just be there when the shit hits her fan and you are. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Liked it...

...and laughed my head off, Nice. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a masterpiece

Best damn story on this site for a long time. Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Oh Yeah

Nice. Just what the fucking cunt and her jerkoff son deserve. Eleven years? Way too long. Now their true life starts.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Depressing but Accurate

This story is depressing but has the ring of truth to it. All young men should red this before they walk into an all too common trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting but dead exwives get nothing

surprising how fast drug overdoses kill people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sounds good but unbelievable tale

Not much here, a bad judge a whore wife sleeps with her attorney, yet he is poor and able to get them removed and disbarred. Paying for 11 years no DNA. He could have left town and hung her out to dry, or hired a couple of goons to put the fear of God into her.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
LOL. Loved it.

Great story of just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i laughed

at one comment they said it was unbelievable and what was your first clue read the rest of the stories written by sick fucks how believable are they, great story, good laugh.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Good story...but...

Good story...but in that city there wasn't one honest law man...A story about a man that has to work all his adult life to support a cheating wife and her bastard son, it's a way to ridicule the laws concerning divorce, laws that determine that the husband is always fucked up, even if the wife is the worst bitch and whore in the state. That's how I understood this one...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one!

We always read about everything that led up to the divorce and the split afterward. But seldom does anyone follow up to when the gravy train is over...!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Nice pay raise.

Who bought the Mustang? 😉

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Good flash story.....

Not really any winners in this story. Is it a BTB story? No. Did he burn her down? No, not really. He had to pay for her lifestyle for ten plus years. It was more like the end of a nightmare for the ex husband. The end of a 21 year long bad dream.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
Another 5*story,

And one based on truth, I think?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I gave it 3 stars but I wanted to give more.

The problem isn't the way the courts treated him, it's the idea that everyone involved from the judge, the lawyer and the doctor were all corrupt. One I could believe but all 3? That's too unlikely..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A 4?

I guess well told, but so far outside of reality that it needs to be in the "fantasy" category.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Great story, only one remark...

Eric was too talkative. Now I like to tell a talkative story, but this was Eric's big moment, he should have let his little ex-nubbin do all the asking and he could play the laconic Spartan. I mean; let her figure it out. That would have been so much more fun.

Still fun though.

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
oh crap

Most of the time I like stories that give the male protagonist some advantage. Sometimes I like even those that make the female/wife side so dramatically worthless that any negative consequence for her is morally all right and fair. Maybe it is my mood today or the bad and good in the story was so far outside any possibility this story was painful in reading. It was as though someone was hammering on the Liberty Bell while a strong 3some held my head in the center. As they hammered the crack kept getting bigger until the sound became so dissonant it finally exploded my head. No one is that bad as the ex in the story nor is anyone that long suffering from the legal system. Hell even the idea of paying everything for the kid tell 21 suffers from the adulthood being reached at 18. Court may say pay tuition till then if he continues to make academic progress toward degree. Same thing for the wife. Give me more real people not fairy tales for males who have been hurt by ex wives and the system.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 9 years ago
Finally is right

Wow, he has gone through hell for 10 years and has been helpless. Now, suddenly everything is going his way? The judge has been bounced out, her attorney is being disbarred, and his son is turning 21, which alleviates his responsibility for the little worm. It does seem to be a great day. Everything his ex tries is cut off neatly, without recourse, kind of like it was for him.

Overall I liked it because it was a pure revenge story. But I don't want to look at it too closely because it isn't too close to reality. As a flash story for the purpose of revenge it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dumb story

Wow. And the point of the story is? Did somebody have a mean mommy or something? Such anger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*****

The good scene when the wronged part gets the redistrobution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe this should have been under Satire

It's too over the top for an effective BTB story. As one person pointed out, it’s more than a bit much that EVERYBODY involved but him was incompetent or corrupt. As a result it was more of a farce than anything else.

katranmankatranmanabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great job, ***** stars!

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
@Dumb Story

You've obviously never been through the divorce mill and the Feminist legal system.

Guys get fucked! Period! Maybe not as bad as described here but we do get FUCKED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?? Not Possible....Bullshit

Cpete great story loved it. And for those of you shitting on the veracity do some research. There was a case in TX where a guy had to pay support on 3 kids that weren't his because the kids because the family court judge sided with the ex-wife who said they had a relationship with him all their life and considered him their dad". No fault divorce was passed to support the feminist agenda and it's working, ask any military member ( m/f) whose spouse leaves them for any reason and they get half. I had to pay CS for two of my kids until 23 y/o if they went to college or they graduated. it stopped at 18 y/o if they did go to college but had to go back to court and pay for it. The court system is pro-feminist and punishes the male period! That's not saying if the guy is a cheating bastard he doesn't deserve it, but it's still biased toward females so justice isn't balanced. The only reason my cheating whore of an ex wife didn't get shit was because I threatened to expose her cheating. I did an uncontested divorce that took a while but by the time it went before a judge it met the waiting period and it was done that day...much to her chagrin. No one wins in divorce and I have sworn off the institution of marriage but make no mistake about it, the scales of justice in family court lean way toward females...cheaters or not.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Five star story

Wifey poo is lucky the Man didn't take her for a one way boat ride. Great to have a day of retribution. My only critique is that she and her dope smoking lovers probably trashed the house so it will need money and time to get it ready to market.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
A bit much!

Yeah, a flash story has to make the point without a lot of nuance. But why not just give her fangs and AIDS, since her bastard has ADD?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny. Not very good, but funny. Thanks for that.

Not poignant nor rich enough for a good flash story, and too cute and contrived to be taken seriously. But good for a laugh. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Retarded confirmed

Realy he waste twelve years with this.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Delightful Romp

Who needs reality. This is fun. Though it is in the wrong category.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
an all in one

every possible abuse found in the divorce industry included in a satirical romp.

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 9 years ago
alright!

He's not a "turnip" anymore! What a sweet feeling that is. I only wish I didn't speak from experience. I'd give this one 10 stars if they'd let me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damned Good

An encapsulation of every bit of revenge imaginable.

I loved it.

Thank You

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phoenix rising from failed love

Encapsulation of all the woes that the vultures of the divorce process throw a faithful husband's way is amazing. The precipice of survival and beginning to live again is captured. Divorce is a sad business and no one wins. The legal profession has really nicked up in this area and it is broken above and beyond. This story was expertly prepared to show a particular point of view quite dramatically and expertly. Thank you for your apparent five star effort!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
This story always makes me smile

I have read this at least 20 times, and I always smile when I do. LOL.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Medeval poetry. LMBO

Too funny.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
I know it's 'Tongue in cheek'

But the sad reality is, that there are still more 'Judge Reynolds' sitting in family court, than not. The only difference is, that, unlike this story, in reality the good guy rarely wins.

That's why I enjoyed this one, even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic revenge fantasy of an impotent loser

Not the way it works, not the way it should work, not the way it ever will work. Sad.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
And some peoplw wonder why......

And some people wonder why I say it's easier and cheaper to just kill the cheating slut of a bitch than go through the agony of getting raped in a divorce!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Ha

Read it again. Hard to believe the stupidity of people. Makes you wonder how they can even stand upright. Oh wait. The cunt wasn't that stupid. She had to fuck everyone involved in the court system to get her way. She did, however, forget the day it was all to end. Bye cunt. Take your dipshit son with you.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
No Justice

Courts only benefit those that work in them. All too often, the decisions that are made in court are about making the judges life easier and the lawyers more money. Best to avoid courts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Would Rather Commit Murder

...than be raped by the courts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just awful

I guess it was supposed to be funny, but I didn't get the humor. an over-the-top btb story where logic has taken a vacation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What!

Just FTDS already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very funny

payback is a bitch and he paid it back in spadefuls....

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Huh!

She and Her Son are in Shit Creek without Paddle! Nice touch with drugy dude literally putting them in that Creek! Anyway Thanks to the Author! 5 ★ WOOF! Oh Fantastic Story! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story ?

Pretty sick putting up with that crap for so long ,.why ? The stupid emasculation of the male species...….what a waste of life and print!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

That was too good. Talk about winning the long game. What a hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That’s Good Stuff

You just gotta love a happy ending. I’ve heard it said that the destination isn’t as important as the journey. In this case I would call “BS” on that old axiom. Eric’s “journey” must have been a bitch, but finally reaching the destination and kicking his slut ex-wife and her worthless son off the gravy train must have been like Heaven. Very well done.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Amusing

A funny end to what must've been a hell for Eric. Nicely done, thank you.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Humorous sticking it to her

Enjoyed immensely

Go cheaters and don't care where but not here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved It

This is My Kind of Story .. Good Reading

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Cheaper...

Sometimes it's cheaper to kill her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn't really care for this one.

Everybody was too one sided. She was EVIL, the kid was EVIL, the judge was EVIL. Everyone was 100% EVIL except for Eric who got a royal shafting that no one really gets in the courts.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. The only mistake, my ex-bitches name is Patsy and you got Fat-Fucks name wrong. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story!

This storyline is so true! These idiot commenters who don’t believe the storyline have never gone to divorce court. The husband and “legal father” gets stabbed to death by the court. The wife can be a whore and his kids can be illegitimate but he still pays through the nose,

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

Cpete does some good humor. That was as funny as it was satisfying.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Seems he still didn't get his justice. After twelve years that's the best he can do?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

It was cute but theres too much "everyone around my universe is a fuck up and finally paying for it" to the point it just started to become a permanent eye roll for me. Seems more like a crying little bitch writing a story. Sorry thats how it felt.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star not bad BUT really fracking BAD

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

In a world filled with impossibility, Crete manages to write the most impossible story of all time.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

I lived this story for 22 years. I was living on credit cards. The family Court system is very hard on non custodial parents. At one point I was paying $1,100 a month. Yes I jumped up and down, when my son turned 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you’ve got some anger issues.

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

LOL good to hear she has so much class time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . My Cousin went through the same thing . His daughter was caught selling Coke and she got ratted . I have no idea who ratted her out

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Yeah some judge tries to saddle me with a kid who isn't mine for 21 years plus her going to school for 12, plus alimony and maintenance. Then guess what? That's the last time you would ever see me again, I'd be out of country and unreachable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And my imagination is having rioting and!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dawn might have been a terrible SLUT…..but one thing is certain…….I am sure she fucked like a mink. R.H.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Beautiful humor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THE weakest of your stories I have read,but still good..Yes the humour masks the unfairness he had to live with so i have only one comment: any man that would allow that to happen to himself deserves what he gets..Why would anybody want stay in a state/country that is so unfair to him..Lots of countries to move to and live a decent life....JZK

Frank66Frank669 months ago

I, for one, wish she would finish her studies and put her degree in medieval poetry to use for the good of mankind. Seriously, this story should be a Classic- well told all the way around. And yes, folks it's FICTION.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Well done. Concise and well written.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Had a grin on my face while reading this one. Had everything lined up and waiting, should have sang Happy Birthday to EJ instead of just wishing him one, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Formulaic. Not much here beyond some witty remarks from the MC.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Court orders on child support and alimony are capped at like 25% after tax income. Also, the house would be communal property which means that the wife has to pay 50% of the mortgage on it, even if she lives there. Also, it would be forced to be sold by court order when the kid turns 18. It's been like this for damn on 50 years in almost every state. There's no judge that can really overrule the law like that and not get tossed from the bench. You can appeal in family court and surprisingly enough, there's a 50% success rate in on appeals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous