The Chronicles of Him and Her 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose after a few minutes. She started to rise, only to feel his hands on her shoulders, pushing her to the floor. Dropping to her knees, she nuzzled against his knee. Nodding in approval, he smiled at her, enigmatically.

Her eyes flashed up at him, worried she had done something wrong, to earn his disapproval. He simply smiled again, and, reaching in the drawer next to the bed, he pulled it out. The object they had talked and dreamed about, made real. The dull grey metal circle glinted in the dim light, but she recognized it immediately, lowering her head in obedience. He spread the collar open enough to fasten it around her neck, only to have it close again.

She heard the internal lock click, then she felt it, an action that made her wet everytime she thought of it actually happening. The muffled snap as the metal key was broken off in the lock. The weight of the collar on her neck felt right. Perfect. Looking up at him, tears streaming down her face, a faint "Thank you, Daddy" escaped her lips.

He took her hand and lay her down on the bed, joining her. His arms embraced her, making her feel warm, safe, and, above all, loved. She snuggled tight against her Daddy.

He could hear her breathing change; he had heard that sound before, over the phone early in the morning while they both lay in their separate beds, those miles apart. He was listening to her sleep, but this time it was with him, next to him. She was breathing him in.

He rolled over slightly, onto his side, and traced the curves of her body, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips. Watching her closely, watching her sleep. He knew that she was now his responsibility,that he was the one she looked to for everything, that he was the one she came to when she was worried or scared or anxious. He was the one she came to when she was happy or silly or full of giggles. He was her everything, finally.

for J.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One A 25-year old bg submits online to her Daddy.in BDSM
Call Me Daddy Ch. 01 A new start of my old life.in BDSM
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sasha and Colin Ch. 01 Strangers meet to arrange a special relationship.in BDSM
Kidnapped by Daddy Figure Girl is kidnapped by Daddy figure and held against her will.in BDSM
More Stories