All Comments on 'Finally Feeding Daddy'

by beginnersluck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

to the guy who commented above about needing to get close to a man to get pregnant.. did you read the same story, it was way too short but it did say she and her now ex gf used a sperm donor to get her pregnant..that means she didn't have sex with the guy you tool..here's the actual text for you to reread.

"At the age of 25, I was moving back in with my parents. My girlfriend and I had broken up, and I was left with the baby she had wanted so badly. To clarify, I am a lesbian. Up until that point, I had only slept with women and had never questioned my sexuality. If only I had known how much that was going to change. When I was 24, my girlfriend and I had been together for three years and started to plan our lives together. We had stable jobs and wanted children, so we found a sperm donor and I got pregnant then quit my job."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beginnersluck

It's obvious that Anonymous (WTF!) did NOT comprehend your story because you were VERY clear to mention you had become pregnant through a sperm DONOR...not by having intercourse.

With that said, your story IS a reality for all dads and daughters, as well as other family members (grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, cousins, son-in-laws, daughter-in-laws) who are fortunate enough to share each other!!! :-)

Keep writing!!!

bawsweatbawsweatalmost 8 years ago
poor

Even in fiction, I felt that drinking wine was a poor story choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally!

it's rare that I find a breastfeeding story that I actually enjoy, much less one that also caters to my daddy fetish. please write more, I need more of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It

I hope you write another chapter.

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Good Chice

I'm glad they didn't fuck, giving a handjob/blowjob makes more sense for the lesbian daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Enjoyed it so much I had to leave a comment which is a first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mmm

this made me cum so hard

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was simple and beautiful. Glad you didn't turn the lesbuan aspect into some weird fetish, but focus on their loving relationship. Hope there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simple love story . Very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous