Finally Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants. Now I was only in my underwear as was my wife. A nod from him and my boxers fell to the floor. My arousal was obvious. My erection pointed directly at them both.

He gestured me to come to them and looked down at Denise's covered sex. The intent was clear. I was to take off her panties revealing her sex to him. It was the symbol of giving her to him. I kneeled at her feet between them, his pulsing manhood so close to me. My wife looking down at me as I reached for her waistband, her nod telling me to do it, I rolled the damp garment from her hips, slowly revealing the thick dark thatch of pubic hair.

My face so close to her overheated crotch, I could clearly smell her arousal and could see the dampness on the gusset of her panties and some dew on the hairs covering her slit. She was moistening for the penetration to come.

He repeated again that she as beautiful and pushing me aside, pulled her to him kissing her deeply. This closeness caused his massive cock to push between her legs resulting in a gasp of surprise from her. Her womanhood was being brushed by another not her husband while her husband watched on from only inches away. It was exciting and liberating. She was free to do as she wanted. She had been given permission by her husband to lay with this man; to open her legs for him and give herself to him. It isn't cheating if your husband watches... It isn't cheating if your husband says it's OK.

The couple humped at each other as he grabbed hands full of her ass and humped his cock into her sex. Soon enough he put his hands on her shoulders, gently guiding her to her knees. His intent was clear.

Disengaging from their passionate kissing, Denise looked at him Doe eyed as he encouraged her to kneel. She knew what he wanted and was eager to please him, yet she was still nervous. It had been years since she had a man other than her husband in her mouth and she had never had a black one. She had never had such a slab of cock-meat to contend with.

Even so, she understood his need and holding his gaze she slowly fell to her knees before him.

This close to him, it was even more amazing staring at his thick veined manhood. Fat and warm, she could feel the heat and smell his sweat as she bowed before him. She was only vaguely aware that I was kneeling next to her watching her submission as much as I was submitting myself to him.

Finally taking her eyes from his, she fixed her stare at the sight before her. Tentatively, she reached a hand out to hold him. One hand was not nearly enough. So as she began to pull on him, she took her other hand to help. Both hands still not enough to cover him she pulled at him making it flex and pulse.

"Go ahead missy, you can suck it", he said.

She nodded, glanced at me, smiled sheepishly and turned back to him. Opening her mouth, she tentatively licked at the fat, bloated black head. She was immediately rewarded with a clear stream of lubricant excreted from the pulsing weapon.

Encouraged by his response, she took more of him in her mouth while continuing to jack him off with both hands. Her warm moist mouth and accompanying masturbation elicited a low sigh from him. Clearly motivated that she was pleasing him, she redoubled her efforts, taking more into her mouth and jerking at him with renewed energy.

I was sure that her ministrations were being rewarded with copious amounts of fluid from him. The slick sheen and slobber from her blowing him was handing from her hands and drooling from her mouth; hanging from her bottom lip.

She looked so sexy; so slutty. She was a desirable woman in heat.

I thought if this kept up, he would surely nut in her mouth; something she never does for me and just as that thought passed my mind, he stopped her and pushed her away.

Looking up at him in confusion, waiting for her next instructions, he simply said, "Kiss your husband. He deserves some affection for giving you this tonight."

Looking from him to me, she was clearly not getting it. She didn't know why I was suddenly being included, but I knew. He wanted me to have my face rubbed in their passion. He knew a kiss would mean I would be tasting his cock. It was another way to dominate both of us; dominate the white couple kneeling naked before him.

I don't think she figured it out until we were holding each other deep in a French kiss. Suddenly, she was much more passionate; her hold on me tighter, her tongue thrusting deeper into my mouth. She got it and wanted to make sure I got a full taste. If her husband wanted her to fuck a black man, then the least he could do was have a mouth full as well.

Holding the back of my neck, my wife emptied her saliva into my mouth sharing the taste of the black man's cock. Backing away suddenly, trailing a string of cum scented saliva between us, she now had a wild look in her eyes; a look of excitement, fear and wonderment. She was in a new place now, a place of both sexual dominance over her husband and submission to her black lover. She was both powerful and helpless at the same time and the realization had her excited beyond anything she had ever experienced. She would make anything and everything happen tonight.

Still holding the back of my neck, our faces and lips were only inches apart and so was the massive hot black cock. She turned and once again engulfed his fat black cock head in her warm and welcoming mouth. Sucking and slobbering on his meat, only inches from me, I was mesmerized by the sights and sounds; her sucking and her labored breath and his deep steady breaths as he held the top of her head guiding his hardness into her face.

Again and again she turned to me to deeply kiss me, sharing the flavor of her oral sex and each time we came closer together making him become directly between us. Each time the man's black cock became closer to my mouth. Finally her kisses had his cock touching both our lips and looking into her wild eyes, she finally pushed his cock to my lips as well as hers.

Slowly, I opened my mouth as my wife brushed the fat black cockhead across my lips. Slowly she jerked his monster cock into my open mouth giving me my first direct taste of his secretions. Gently pulling on the back of my neck she pulled me forward guiding more of his meat into me. I closed my lips on him and staring at my wife became a cocksucker.

Wild with the excitement of making her husband both a cuckold and a cocksucker, my wife jacked his cock into my mouth. Placing his hands on top of my head, he now turned his attention to the new cocksucker in the room.

Giving up any pretense of resistance, I grabbed his meat with both hands and worked to give the best head I could. Even with both of my hands on his cock and a substantial amount in my mouth and throat, there was still enough cock for Denise to hold onto.

We must have been a sight. A while couple kneeling before this black sex god, sucking and tugging on his monster cock.

Denise kissed me on the cheek where my lips met his cock then whispered, "Enjoy sucking the cock that's going to fuck your wife."

With that, she stood and kissed her lover, her hairy pussy only inches from my face, I looked at her womanhood one last time before it would be given to him. Even with the overpowering aroma of this mans meat in my face I could smell her. I could see her wet opening underneath the dark hair between her legs. She was ready to be penetrated, though I wondered if she could possibly be ready to accept such a mammoth intrusion.

They broke their kiss and he told her get on the bed. With a final pat on my head she turned and walked away. I had one final look at her perfect ass and the moist hair distending from under her crotch as I watched her sway her hips and get on the bed. As she got on the bed, I had a perfect view up her hairy pussy as her legs spread before she lay onto her back waiting for the mating to come.

Holding my head with both hands now, he fucked my face a few more strokes and told me, "It's time to fuck your wife. Good blowjob and thanks for the help."

He withdrew his massive cock from my mouth leaving me on my knees, open mouthed with saliva and his sex all over my face. His cock was swaying side to side as he stepped over to the bed to fuck my waiting wife.

I stood and followed him marveling at his hard body and perfectly shaped hard ass. This powerful, huge cocked black man would certainly give my wife the fucking of a lifetime. I was glad for her, that she could have this experience, but wondered how things would be after. Would she ever be satisfied with me again? Would she need more of this? I would find that out sooner than later I guessed.

Denise lay on her back, legs spread slightly as he got on the end of the bed. My view from the left side bottom allowed me to see the side view and up her legs. He knee walked up the bed between her legs, his massive hard cock dragging on the sheets between his legs. He reached out and touched her raised knees. She was trembling with anticipation and fear. This was something so forbidden, so new, yet she wanted it desperately. Nevertheless, all her emotions were in play. The raw desire to be taken by this man was the winning factor. There was also the surprisingly exciting fact of dominating her husband and having him witness her infidelity. She was surprised how aroused she had become from making her husband a cocksucker. Having him submit to her and ultimately to him by taking his drooling black meat in his mouth and assisting her upcoming mating was stunningly exciting. Now looking over at her husband stroking his erection as he watched her impending penetration she felt complete satisfaction and determination to be had by this amazing man.

Gently, he applied pressure to open her legs and expose her wetness to him. I could smell her and I'm sure he could as well. She was ready. She was wet. Her vagina was flush with blood and pulsing, waiting to experience the friction from his penetration. Her breasts were full and her nipples distended. Her breaths were coming in short pants, a mixture of fear and wonderment on her beautiful face.

Looking down at the beautiful, submissive brunette, he moved closer so that his hot meat bounced off her wet hairy crotch. The sudden unexpected contact made her jump. He then looked to me and called me over to them.

Kneeling on the bed next to the two of them I waited for what was next.

"Hold my cock", he said.

Without hesitation, I reached between my wife's splayed legs and took hold his pulsing cock. Without his saying, I gently stroked him. I figured I may as well since all pretenses are gone now that I had sucked his cock.

"Rub me on her", he said.

I rubbed his fat, drooling black cockhead up and down her moist slit, parting her thick, damp pubic hairs and opening her labia with his meat. I bumped him against her clitoris evoked a soft squeal from her. Up and down I rubbed him, mixing their combined lubrications in the cauldron of her steaming sex. Gradually, I began to center him on target to enter her vagina, giving my wife's inner self to him.

"Wait. What about a condom?" she remembered aloud.

"It is OK Missy", he said reassuringly. "I have no diseases. I am clean and only fuck my woman or pretty married white ladies like you."

"OK, but that's not it. I am not on the pill. I could get pregnant."

That was probably the worst thing she could have said to him. It was like throwing oil on a fire. He bright smile showed that he more than liked the possibility of leaving my wife with a lifetime remembrance of tonight.

She looked to me to do something; to stop him or make him put on protection, but I did not help her. I knelt there holding his black cock against her unprotected sex all but giving him my blessing to impregnate my wife with his black baby.

He obviously took my silence as permission as he commanded, "Fuck me into her."

Looking at the junction of their genitals; her sloppy hairy lips beginning to envelope his fat black cockhead, I realized that I wanted her to be inseminated by him. It had to be all the way tonight. She had to not only be fucked, but filled with his semen.

I stopped my up and down motion, finding the expanding opening between the furry wet mess between her legs and held him there.

I wiggled him back and forth making sure he was lodged at her opening, and then began jacking him off resulting in sure but slow penetration.

Soon his fat cockhead had pushed inside her, distending her labia and opening her up to display the pink previously hidden from view. I put one hand on her mound to hold her down and pull her towards his meat as I pulled more of him into her. Her hips had begun to bounce upwards to try to capture more of him. Slowly he began to push at her to bury more of him inside her.

"You can let go now", he said.

"I can't believe we are doing this," she wondered aloud. "Ed, he really can get me pregnant tonight. I think I'm ovulating!"

My job for the moment was done. I sat back on my heels and watched. Her eyes moved from me to the man that would father her next child. He leaned over her, knees on the bed, but arms beside her, not completely laying on her and said, "You are beautiful. I'm going to fuck you now."

Denise's arms reached out to hold her lover as he just let gravity do the rest of the work, by relaxing himself resulting in his meat pushing deeper into her.

As each inch pushed deeper inside my wife, she became more animated. Her cunt was instinctively humping up to him while she made whimpering, panting and grunting noises. She had let herself go. She was his to do with as he wanted.

I watched the rutting couple as their passion grew. He took her slowly, but deliberately. He would withdraw almost his entire cock from her, almost turning her inside out and just leaving his fat cockhead inside her, then he would slowly push all the back into her until their pubic bones met where he would grind himself against her clitoris.

He continued this slow but deliberate fucking while she rose to a massive climax shaking from her deepest parts, holding him tightly while she squealed in delight, desperately trying to suck or kiss any part of him.

As the first of her many orgasms washed over her, her began to increase his pace. He increased just a little, but enough to arouse my overheated wife once again into another, then another orgasm. Later she would say that it was one continuous orgasm with brief moments of lesser contractions allowing her to catch her breath.

As he increased his pace you could hear the squashing and sucking sounds of his penis bashing into her soaked womanhood. There was a puddle of wetness under her ass as both their fluids combined to drench the sheets under the rutting couple.

He reached under her and grabbed each cheek of her ass with his hands and increased his tempo more. She was pushing back at him, fucking him back, her cunt eager for the blast of semen that was brewing deep inside him.

My wife in turn grabbed his ass to pull him deeper, all thoughts of him withdrawing a distant possibility. It would be a short moment until I would witness my wife being fertilized by this awesome specimen of manhood. My wife would be impregnated and she would bear his child. I knew there would be no way my wife would terminate this or any other pregnancy.

I stroked my hard penis as the couple fucked before me. My wife had completely surrendered to her situation. She was going to be bred in front of her masturbating husband by this handsome black man. She would have his baby back home and proudly show the results of her infidelity. Family and friends would be told that she had an affair and that her husband was a participant and was fine with everything.

She knew it was close. She could feel his cockhead pulsing; his breath becoming erratic and the pounding of his massive phallus inside her devastating.

She was one huge full body orgasm. She begged, "Oh God! Cum in me! Oh my God!! Please! Do it in me! Uhn, Uhn, Fuck me!! Impregnate me! Give me your baby!! Oh God!! Fuck!! I'll have your black baby!! Do it Oh GOD!!!"

His muscles tightened. He grabbed her ass tightly leaving bruise marks on her and with one final massive thrust his cock exploded inside her. Directly at her cervix, the first blast of potent semen ejected inside her. She screamed with the climax as her cervix being battered by his blunt cockhead parted accepting the first of many jets of his DNA. Her defenseless womb already invaded by the first of many jets of his sperm would have an ample amount of scum to make sure she was with child.

He growled as he hammered into her as she screamed in delight, babbling almost incoherently about being bred. I briefly wondered if the open windows were giving the rest of the resort the same hard on I had.

He continued to pound at my wife's crotch as he deposited more semen within her with each stroke. The smell of their coupling was overpowering and I could hear the liquid sounds of their mating and see the resultant puddle of scum and vaginal juice beneath her and running down her ass. Denise had been royally fucked. Denise had been impregnated.

It was finally too much and I came, shooting my load against the side of her head and all over the sheets. I sat there with my drooling cock and hand covered in my semen. Instead of my semen being used to impregnate the stunning brunette, it soaked uselessly into the sheets and into her hair as his semen was busy making her a mother.

Gradually his pace slowed. He would drive deeply inside her, twitch his cock to expend any last drops inside her and then hold it inside her womb until the next twitch.

She lay underneath him contented and exhausted. There was simply nothing left for her. She had nothing more she could do. She had given him everything. She had done it in front of her husband. All modesty pretense of reluctance was gone. She fucked a black man. Her husband helped and pretty much everyone at the hotel knew it. Most almost certainly heard her screams of pleasure and she realized that they also probably heard her beg to be impregnated. The remainder of the stay would be interesting at the least.

He softened somewhat, but never completely went limp. Eventually as they caught their breath, he began to extract himself from inside her. He was gentle in that as well, not wanting her to become suddenly empty. He kissed his way down her body as he let her pulsing vagina slowly push him out. She lay there accepting his kisses, eyes closed and in a dream state.

Finally, his fat cockhead fell out of her distended hole. Her crotch was matted with scum and sex fluids. The sheets were a thick mess of slime under her ass. She made no attempt to move or cover up. She lay there, legs spread a perfectly fucked woman. I don't think she ever looked more feminine. Nothing really is as sexy as a freshly fucked woman.

It was awkward for a brief moment. He smiled at me when he saw me looking from her ravished cunt to his fat cock. His black meat was glistening with their combined juice – his cum and hers.

"It is OK, Mon. You want to taste it. I know. I can see it in your eyes. Come taste the fuck."

He knelt and I bent over. I held him once again and looking up between my wife's splayed thighs I could see her thin smile and closed eyes.

I opened my mouth and sucked him. I sucked and licked and swallowed. I could taste her. I could taste him. My penis was hard again. I held his balls. I kneaded his balls. I was aroused beyond belief.

I looked up at my wife's cunt again and now she was leaning on her elbows watching her husband suck black cock again. This time she looked at me with almost gentle pity. She had been fucked and almost certainly impregnated by him. She knew our lives would change. Hers would be one of empowerment and motherhood. Mine would be one of pity from others that wouldn't understand and of sexual submission to her and anyone she deemed acceptable to share her bed. The relationship of our lives changed the moment I sucked his cock and more so she opened her legs for him. We both knew she would be had by a black man again.