Finally Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tink it is her turn Mon. Go ahead and taste her too."

Letting him fall from my mouth, I turned between her legs and stared at the sloppy mess before me. She mistook my fascination with the sight before me as being hesitant to clean her crotch and gently pulled me head towards the river of scum and slime bubbling from her hairy gash.

She did not need to worry. I was more than happy to have my face rubbed in the resultant mess of their mating.

I was a man possessed as I lay on the slimy sheets, holding her ass and slobbering and sucking at her. She humped back against my face feeding me her adulterous cunt. I was so lost in the moment, I did not feel the pressure against my asshole at first. When I realized what was happening, it was too late. It was him. He was going to sodomize me. My wife seeing what was happening put her feet on my back and held my head. I was pinned to the bed and helpless to stop it.

I was going to be fucked by him as well. The big black man was going to completely take this couple.

With all the slime around, he actually went into me pretty easily. All sense of modesty or embarrassment was gone. I had sucked his cock both before and after sex with my wife. My face was buried in my wife's scum covered, pregnant cunt. I was hard as steel and couldn't have cared less. I wanted it so I relaxed my ass and let him take me.

It was amazing and I now knew why gay men and many women loved ass fucking. His fucking my ass pushed my hard cock into the slimy sheets and it was almost like I was fucking someone.

It was him that said, "Get up and fuck your wife."

He allowed me to crawl to her, with his fat cock still up my ass. My cock literally fell into her stretched hole. She was warm and wet and I realized I was fucking his semen deeper into her.

With him pounding my ass it was almost like he was helping me fuck her.

My wife kissed me and shared the taste of their sex from my mouth.

As I humped at her while being pounded in the ass, she whispered into my ear, "We are going to have a black baby my little cocksucker. Did you like watching your wife taken by a black man?"

I grunted that I did. I loved seeing it.

"Good, because I am going to fuck every black man here and you have to watch every time. I am going to make sure everyone here knows that I am fucking them and that you watch and eat the leftovers."

She was killing me. She had me. She just confirmed the new status of our marriage: She was in charge.

"Do you want to cum in me?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Sorry. Black men only get to cum in me."

And with that comment, he withdrew from my ass and pulled my face to his cock for a quick cleaning. He stuffed his ass covered cock into my mouth and fucked my face a few times, then dove between my wife's spread thighs and just stuffed himself into her.

This was a very quick one. He was close to cumming in my ass and that was his plan until her heard my wife talk about only black men cumming inside her.

He furiously pounded my wife only caring about his orgasm this time. Nevertheless, she bounced back at him as her orgasm built. He was the first to pop and once again delivered another heavy dose of semen inside the willing white woman. His might orgasm fueled hers and the couple once again screamed though another mating.

This time my wife's screams of fuck me pregnant and give me your black baby I was sure were for the benefit of those outside and at the bar. There would be no doubt tomorrow what happened in room 12 tonight.

He had to go. In fact he was late for another later show. He apologized for having to leave and I believed he was sincere. The sex was good. Who wouldn't want to impregnate a hot white woman like Denise and dominate the white couple? He enjoyed the power his body and massive cock had over white people and he enjoyed giving them pleasure. He used my body, but only because he recognized that was what I wanted and needed, even if I didn't know it myself. If had resisted, he wouldn't have done that to me.

So after a quick suck to get most of the slime off his cock, he dressed and left Denise and I naked and alone in bed, laying in their leftovers.

I sucked her again cleaning her as best I could but when I tried to mount her, she begged off telling me she was too sore for anymore but I could fuck her face and cum in her mouth if I was quick.

I jumped at that chance and quickly spurted what I could into her mouth. I lay next to her as we French kissed the cum between us and then we both fell into a deep, sexually exhausted sleep.

I woke first. It took a moment to realize that it wasn't a dream. Denise lay on her back in the shared pile of cum. Her open legs revealed by the daylight dried sexual fluids in her matted pubic hair. There was cum in her hair and bit marks on her tits and neck. I could see his hand prints on her legs and hips. My god she was truly fucked last night. I had never seen a woman so ravaged or so sexy.

God, I was hard again!! My movement on the bed stirred her and she slowly began to wake. I was standing on the floor directly between her spread legs looking down at her used body stroking my hard cock. This was the first thing she saw when she woke.

It rushed back to her. She allowed herself to be picked up last night. She allowed herself to be stripped naked. She made her husband suck cock. But it was her husband that made the decision to let her be taken unprotected and there he stood looking at her impregnated, crusty cum covered genitals with a hard on.

"Well, don't just stand there jerking off, get down there and give me a bath."

That's how the day began, with me sucking the dried cum from her matted hair, using my tongue to dissolve the cum sticking her hairs together until I was finally able to cleanly like her slit and the nub of her clitoris until she had a nice wake up morning cum.

We showered and had coffee like nothing unusual happened last night, but sitting in our robes, we finally had the talk.

She began, "Last night was something else."

I agreed.

"You know that this changes everything don't you?"

I agreed again.

"I still love you and I always will, but you let the genie out of the bottle on this one. I am going to fuck other men. Other black men. I am going to fuck more while we are here for the next 10 days."

"I know," I said sheepishly.

"It's OK," she said. There are no secrets between us. You have wanted this for so long as have I. Now that it is out in the open, we can both enjoy ourselves."

She was right. I loved her as much as always and was happy she could have sex the way she needed and wanted. I was just happy that we had an arrangement that let us both participate.

"What I didn't know," she continued, "was that you were bisexual. I had no idea you would suck cock or enjoy getting ass fucked. I'm fine with it, in fact I was so turned on watching you suck that big black cock. And when he climbed behind you, I was dying to have you fucked by him as well."

I had to admit to her that I was fine with the whole night and while I didn't consider myself gay or bi, I did enjoy myself and being dominated by the two of them was what made the night so powerful for me.

Then the conversation turned to the big issue: pregnancy.

"It was your choice to let him have me unprotected and once he was in me, there was no way I could stop it. He took me completely and you gave me to him."

I agreed. It was my choice and not her fault. She tried to stop her insemination, but I literally held him to her.

"If I'm pregnant, and I probably am, you know I am going to have the baby."

I knew that and told her so. There was no way she could abort a baby growing inside her and I wouldn't ask her to.

This brought up the discussion of what we would tell everyone. We agreed that we would say that she and I had a wild fling in Jamaica and things got out of hand and the black baby she would deliver from between her thighs would be proof.

We made the choice and would live with it. If no one else could handle that, too bad.

We finally dressed and went to the open area for breakfast and coffee. Everyone that was there knew what happened last night but there was no judgment. Some knowing stares from the employees that another white woman had been taken native and a couple whispers from some ladies about "that's them – that woman fucked that huge black man in front of her husband", but nothing to bother us.

Denise and I had discussed how things would be from now on. At home, discretion was the norm. We would not complicate things at home by having sex with other men at home. But what happens on the road is another story.

For the rest of the vacation, there were many men that found a wet and willing home between my wife's legs. Not all men were OK with me sucking their cocks, but most were. It didn't matter to me since I ate her cum soaked cunt after every deposit.

We had a few regulars and most of the men that worked at the small resort took her several times while we were there. Once when she left the pool to go to the bathroom, I thought she was gone a little long and when I went to look for her, I wound her in the pool shower with her bikini bottoms around her ankles and a fat black cock fucking her pussy. I got there just in time to watch him pull her ass to him and ejaculate inside her. He smiled when he saw me. He knew our deal and had fucked her a few days ago so he knew I was cool with it.

Anyway, the vacation had to end and so we left Jamaica with my wife full of semen and as we found out later also full of a black baby. We really couldn't be sure who the father was since she had been had by so many black men, but we chose to believe that it was that very fist night that she had been caught.

Our first black child was born 9 months later. Our first, but not last.