All Comments on 'Finally Having Mommy Ch. 01'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a sweet mother

Every boy should have one

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I thought I had skipped a page when the story went from them having a drink in the lounge and her being reluctant to advance to a physical level in their relationship to her being naked in bed reaching for his cock. It would have been good if we saw how she was convinced. I'd also would have liked a description of their reaction to seeing each other naked as they both stripped in preparation for sex.

The storyline has promise and I look forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with sex4lf57

Missed a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I DISAGREE

The move from bar to bed seemed a natural progression of scenes. The build-up phase had run its course. More dialogue would be unwarranted.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
More story

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Very good start - more details about them and what they want to do next. More build up and then hotter events please. Cannot wait for chapter 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Many have the desire to have relationship but do not act on their desire due to societal pressures. More should realize that "Consensual incest though not an everyday occurrence happens more often than we think." That may encourage more to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuck

Needs lots of work

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Great story.... Please go on...

I loved your story line and your thoughts about incest... Please keep up the good work and go on... I'm impatiently waiting for the next chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read this before!!

This is pure plagiarism! Gave it a one

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Good story

I did mentally stumble between the restaurant scene and the bedroom scene. Personally, I would like to have read how he convinced her into bed, any turmoil or reservations she was having then going to the room and disrobing (each other maybe) - you know, playing up the seduction. All in all, a good story, pretty well written. Not going to rate this because of the stumble and make the rating go down. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story. Loving mother not talking to her son didnt sound realistic, when before she was flaunting it.

JBinGAJBinGAover 7 years ago

I loved it. Starting chapter 2 now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally having Mom. My story.

The admission of my own incestuous affair with my affectionate mom is a bit difficult to understand as the majority of people don't appreciate the degree of trust and the intensity of my romantic and intimate love we shared. I'm reluctant to get to the details of this taboo topic of discussion of the unusual love the two of us shared for so many years. I'm totally in love with my own birth mother and I will never regret it ever. We are a team of lovers and best friends too. The first time was so unforgettable of a new experience in this romantic love of my own mother and her son . We have come to terms with the fact that it was meant to be. Father left us early in life. Mom's loneliness was very distressing. I was empathic for her needs. Sharing a bedroom with her was just natural and cuddling was something that was not unusual for a long time. Mom oftentimes cried out of her loneliness. I felt that comforting her was the only thing to do. I kissed her tears away from her pretty face.Soon our lips met. Mom's reaction to the kiss was a indication of her own need for the affection so long due. "Please son, don't worry, Mommy will show you how to become the person who you and your mother want to be." I was asking her if she wanted to do this.. Her answer was :" Don't you know now?" I knew from her kiss and the expression of my mother's words of wisdom of my love for her was true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you lost me early on the first page

let me get this straight...idiot of a mommy breast feeding sonny when he was 5 years old. A sane Dad puts a stop to it so dumb assed sonny NEVER like Dad again however unreasonable, can never do anything right. maybe mommy dearest is too damn stupid to make anyone but herself happy. grandpappy gives a lot of money to an idiot who knocked up his daughter????? damn I wish I had fucked the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My God.. Only the children write here..

Naive and.. ALMOST funny. But only "almost"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh so sweet

mommy knew that every man below 40 was a wimp so she shaved her pussy for her little boy... he would want her to look like a 6 year old

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i enjoyed it

i agree with some of the other comments - breastfeeding at 5? really. some of the story seemed a little far-fetched. but its very erotic, and fun to read!

icandothisicandothisover 5 years ago
In response to a previous comment . . .

Breastfeeding a 5 year old may be unusual but it is not unheard of. I think it provides both the mother and the child (male child) with a sense of emotional and physical intimacy, satisfaction and security that they might not be feeling otherwise. I don't think for them it was a sexual thing, although for the father in the story his perspective was sexual, something he obviously felt was being denied to him.

The mother enjoyed the closeness and the son enjoyed the closeness, what was wrong with that. The father and other naysayers need to find themselves a warm, full tit and suck to their hearts content, they'll probably feel better.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 5 years agoAuthor
Breastfeeding

What’s so unbelievable about nursing a 5 year old? I’m sure there are many mothers who nurse until their sons are ready for school or until the kid refuses her teat.

Now that I think about it, there are a lot of grown men out there who still like to suckle at a warm, milky nipple when their gf/wife is pregnant . . . Damn, getting wet just thinking about it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

So far so good. Character development is good. Based on what the son knew of his mother's life and current marital situation, it is sad. at the age of 17, he was not mature enough to realize his action in the kitchen would only compound his mother's problems, both emotional and physically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think its really a shame, a real rip off, the fact that most humans don't retain those early memories of nursing milk from our mothers. If we could only remember such an existentially humbling and nourishing experience, we might have created a much more compassionate and forgiving world.

In any event, there are often times when the adult bond between Mother and Son far exceeds the merely nutritional purposes of teats and umbilical cord. When the Mother's unique pheromones are intercepted by an honest Son, sometimes his penis will push the envelope of maternal fidelity.

Can we blame a loving Mother for feeling flattered by her offspring's approval? Of course not. Can we blame an honest Son for responding to her vaginal secretions and hardened nipples? I could never. Mother Nature herself seems to condone, even encourage such an embrace.

I think when we take off the blinders of social taboo and obsolete prejudice, such a union must be viewed as very wholesome and innocent. There is an undeniable love and reciprocity expressed when the Son pumps cum down his Mother's throat. After all the years of parental nurturing, when his penis kicks in her little mouth and he spews the seminal fluid into her gullet, its the Son's way of giving back, saying 'Thanks Mom. I love you."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous