Finally Having Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Shelli lay naked on the bed in the dimly lit room, my eyes hungrily taking in the sight of her smooth, hairless pussy and its puffy, moist lips. I moved her hand to my dick indicating that I wanted her to fondle me. She hesitantly reached for my cock and holding it in her warm, soft hand began slowly stroking it. I gasped with the initial sensation and silently prayed I would not cum.

I rolled between her legs and pressed them back against her chest. She wanted this as much as I did and now lay beneath me, her pussy exposed. I leaned forward and lightly kissed her sweet, hardening nub. She was already very wet, and as my tongue licked her clit, her body involuntarily jerked, and a soft, weak moan escaped her lips. I could feel Shelli's clit becoming harder in my mouth and I ever so gradually, established a pattern of licking, sucking and kissing, enjoying the feel of my Mother grinding her wet pussy on my face. I held her hips in place, preventing her from moving and began to nibble gently on and around her clit, and soon she fell into a humping rhythm with my pleasuring her. As her movements became more frantic, she began to thrash about, grasping my head and humped my mouth until she came in a hard, screaming orgasm.

She was crying now, not tears of sadness but tears of long denied sexual satisfaction.

"Shhhhh, shhhhhh, it's okay," I said as I licked away her juices until finally, she calmed, the tears stopped, and her breathing slowed. I lay stretched out on my back, and Shelli crawled on top of me taking my dick in her hand, lovingly squeezing and rubbing my swollen red crown. She parted her soft lips, pressed the hard tip of my cock into her wet, warm mouth, and began to suck.

The feelings were unbelievable, and I felt my eyes roll upward when she slipped my full length into her mouth, and my engorged cockhead touched the back of her throat. I could only lay there like a whipped dog, holding my breath at the exquisite sensation of her throat muscles closing and opening around my sensitive cockhead.

Did my Dad teach her that trick? I wondered as the thought evaporated as quickly as it had come.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her head up and down my throbbing shaft. A groan rose from my chest, and she looked up, her eyes smiling in the realization of the power she had over me. I could feel the pressure building; creating the pleasant torture of cum churning in my balls needing to explode. . . I was this close to blowing my load. . .

"Oh yes, Mommy, yes . . . yes," I whimpered and moaned in a pathetic sounding voice. It was beyond my control now, and I surrendered, shouting "Mom, Oh God Mom," as I ejaculated hot cum, forcefully down my Mother's throat.

She drank her fill and now crouched between my legs, her head resting on my thigh, my dick still in her mouth. I started to pull out, but she held my hips, not allowing me to withdraw. Shelli kept sucking, milking my cock until it was soft. After several minutes, she slowly let it slip from her mouth, as a thin silvery thread of spit and semen trailed from the tip of my cock to her lips. I watched mesmerized as her small pink tongue darted out and cleaned my cockhead before she licked away the remnants of cum from the corner of her mouth.

As good as her mouth had felt, it made me want to fuck her even more.

12