All Comments on 'Finally Having Mommy Ch. 02'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

I was so hoping for a good sequel but was disappointed. The writing suffered and the whole scenario seemed to fall apart. You seem to have a really good direction but somehow you weren't able to take me on the ride that I wanted. Sorry. No rating.

jaccorjaccorover 7 years ago
What's next?

How does this love triangle work out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

What a selfish and self-absorbed little boy. Sadly, exactly the same type of self-entitled douche as he claims the step-dad to be.

You've done enough with this one. No third chapter.

JustAGoodGirlJustAGoodGirlover 7 years ago
I Liked Chapter 2

Alternative story line - The son is in his late twenties? I would assume he has a girlfriend at that age. Hopefully he's having sex with his girlfriend and with his mother and has managed to get both of them knocked up.

Interested to find out how the husband will react when he finds out his stepson has been fucking his mother and that the baby is actually his stepson's.

I like chapter 2 and looking forward to a chapter 3.

Nice work.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
What is it about anonymous haters.

What is it with these emotional black holes that Drives them to detest EVERYTHING and to rain gloom on EVERYONES parade. Is there self esteem so tiny (probably like their dicks) that they feel the need to denegrate everyone else's work?

This was a perfectly acceptable piece of artistic fantasy. no need to badmouth the work or the author.

I for one would like to see a chapter 3 and an acceptable wind up of the story.

Mereditheighty8 you keep on with your good work and just ignore the jerkoff anonymous haters - they aren't worth your time.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 7 years agoAuthor
SW

Thank you for the encouraging words.

-M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous