Finally Having Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If nothing else, my mother knew how to please herself and me. As she worked her ass, I could feel her pussy squeeze and release my dick, and when she couldn't control it any longer, her pussy exploded in a gut wrenching orgasm that rippled through her body; and again, the disturbing thought flickered through my brain . . . "did my Dad teach her how to work her ass on his dick?"

*****

We sat propped up in bed, now sipping Jack Daniels instead of Merlot, our bodies naked and covered in perspiration. Shelli's beautiful head of auburn hair rested on my chest, and her slim, shapely legs intertwined with mine.

"When you're inside me, do you ever feel guilty?" She asked.

As I thought about her question, listening to her voice I was momentarily overwhelmed with a rush of animal lust and a primal desire to ejaculate on and in her, marking her as mine. Is that crazy?

"Damn, I chuckled; I have no regrets or guilt, I said. I feel good when I'm inside you, so good that I don't care what other people consider right or wrong."

She laughed, snuggled in closer to me and we talked for a long time sharing our feelings, expectations and "what ifs". She told me about her troubled relationship with Dad, how disappointing the union had become after so many years, his desire for a child, his womanizing, everything. As we talked, Shelli slipped her hand down to my crotch and began to pump up and down on my cock. Shit . . . I was going to cum if she didn't stop . . . and I didn't want to cum yet. I stopped her hand, and she looked up at me with a gaze that reflected maternal love and sultry whorishness.

I watched her face as I slowly began to masturbate her. Shelli's eyes glazed over and a sensual expression crossed over her face. Her lips parted slightly as my fingers teased and fondled between her legs, making her clit harden and swell. She moaned, and her small hips moved imperceptively against my hand. I found a very special pleasure and dominance when masturbating her, the way she would obediently sit between my open legs, lean back against my chest and spread her legs for me. In this position with her clit and pussy exposed, I could gently massage her clit until it was on the verge of bursting, and she would whimper and beg me to let her cum. Just when tears of frustration were brimming in her eyes, I would increase the pressure and pinch her clit, which would push her over the edge into orgasm. This time, though, I was not ready for her to cum. Despite her protests and frustration, I gradually stopped caressing her there.

"No, no . . . why are you stopping?" She asked frantically.

"Be patient," I whispered and continued to hold her until her body relaxed and her breathing returned to normal.

*****

Shelli slowly got up off the bed and walked across the room to the small refrigerator for ice. Following her, I grabbed her and pushed her up against the large window at the far end of the room. Her tits were pressed against the window, and with my foot, I spread her legs apart as I prepared to enter her. I had surprised her, and I felt her struggle to escape from under me.

"They can see, the people across in the other building can see us," she said, the embarrassment in her voice evident.

"Stop squirming, I think we'll give them a little show," I said enthusiastically.

Still in view of our audience, I pulled Shelli away from the window and bending her over the back of the sofa that was in front of the window, pushed my thick cock into her hot box. While holding onto her hips I began fucking her, all the while staring defyingly out of the window. After several minutes, I pulled her to her feet and turning her around to face the window again, pressed her up against it.

"Oh my God, they're watching you fuck me," she said with sexual excitement dripping from each word.

I was so excited, my balls hurt from the need to explode. I had entered her from behind and with each stroke, I went deeper inside of her and pressed her tighter against the window. I pulled all the way out only leaving my cockhead buried and then slammed back into her repeatedly until I shot my hot, potent load high up into her pussy. Not wanting to pull out, to interrupt the incredible pleasure, all I could think about was how good it felt to cum inside her. I continued forcefully ejaculating inside her, as I brought her to orgasm. I finally slumped over her and pulled my long, still hard cock out of my Mother's semen soaked pussy.

Glancing across to the adjacent building, I could see three or four people standing on their balcony pointing in our direction. As her climax began to subside, I kept her pressed to the window, giving our audience a good view of her perfect naked body and my semi-hard erection. Captive under me, Shelli's body trembled, trapped between the window, my hard muscular chest and, demanding cock. Finally, on shaky legs, we stumbled backward onto the bed, cum dripping out of her pussy and trailing down the insides of her thighs.

"Oh, Mom . . . I love you so much," was all I could say and I realized, even more, how special and important to me she was.

*****

Shelli and I continued to visit each other throughout my last months in the military. During this time, my Dad's business demanded a lot of traveling, often for weeks at a time and when he was away, I would come home when possible to be with Shel. This arrangement, our visiting back and forth, went on without problems until one day I received a panicked call from Shelli. She was in hysterics and crying so hard it was difficult to understand what she was trying to say.

After several minutes of trying to calm her down, she was finally able to tell me what was wrong.

"I'm pregnant," she sobbed.

"Wwwhat? What did you say?"

"I didn't feel well and went to my doctor. He called a little while ago and said I was . . . pregnant. Oh my god, what am I going to do?"

"Stop crying," I said, "Dad's been trying to get you knocked up for months now, why are you so upset?"

She began to cry again.

"Are you surprised? I mean, this is what eventually happens when you have sex," I said in a stupid halfhearted attempt to lighten the conversation.

She continued to cry even harder and then said in a stuttering voice, "I know, but . . . but . . . it's not Frank's baby."

For some reason, as soon as I heard those words I could feel my cock begin to stiffen knowing what the rest of her revelation was going to be.

"The baby is yours Jason, not his. Oh my God . . . I'm having my own son's baby."

*****

My balls ached with perverted pleasure at the thought of Shelli carrying my child. I inwardly laughed at the irony of the situation. My Dad had been pounding her pussy for months, stroking it hard and consistently every chance he got, trying to impregnate her, and here I come along and accomplish the deed so easily. He had gone off on a business trip to London for six weeks, when I took his place between her warm, welcoming legs, repeatedly filling that pussy with baby making cream the whole time. By the time he finally came home, she was four weeks pregnant. Of course, we didn't mean for this to happen, but then, we didn't do anything to prevent it from happening either.

I knew the thought of being pregnant filled her with apprehension, but in all honesty, I was thrilled knowing that I had knocked her up when he obviously couldn't.

I seldom thought of her as my Mother anymore. To my way of thinking, she was an attractive, smart, sexy older woman who returned my loved. I loved a woman who satisfied me in all ways, and who now was pregnant with my baby. Knowing that it was my baby growing inside of her beautiful belly stirred my lust for her and put me in a state of constant arousal, consumed by thoughts of my cock being buried balls deep in her warm, wet pregnant pussy.

As I concluded the last of my discharge related tasks, Shelli and I spent a lot of time on the phone with her keeping me appraised of what was happening there with my Dad. Shelli had told my Dad that he was the father, and he was obnoxiously proud of having gotten her pregnant, or so he thought.

Shelli and I were still having sex whenever we could arrange it, and she tried to stay away from him wanting only to be intimate with me. Sometimes she couldn't avoid him and rather than fight or struggle with him, especially in her condition, she would submit and let him have sex with her, although most times it did not matter to him whether she was willing or not.

Shelli was even more beautiful and desirable in her pregnancy and once she began showing he couldn't seem to get enough of her. She confided in me that just like his son, Frank enjoyed and was fascinated with pregnancy sex. Just seeing her innocently walking around the house, her breasts bouncing, her belly beginning to protrude was enough for him to grab her and make her bend over the back of a chair, or have her kneel between his legs and suck him off or make her get on all fours and take her doggy style. He was in total fetish heaven.

During her sixth month as her baby bump became more obvious, Frank's attentions also grew more insistent. She said she didn't know for sure or understand what made him act differently, for example, he loved eating her pussy now more than ever and would demand she allow him to indulge himself whenever he desired. She had heard about men being susceptible to a woman's pheromones during pregnancy, so maybe the release of these pheromones was the cause of his intensified sexual appetites.

*****

The fluctuating hormones and pheromones, her increased sexual needs and curiosities, two men vying for and constantly available to her, in a sense, she felt set free. Not so amazingly, during her third trimester, it seemed she had no inhibitions. There were no secrets between Shelli and me, but there were some things she was at first reluctant to tell me. It took a while, but she eventually told me how Frank had developed a liking for anal sex. Occasionally engaging her in this fashion, he would rub her belly and fondle her clit until they both came, her bucking under him and him filling her ass with hot cum.

There was no embarrassment in her telling me anything, just her need to verbalize her feelings. As for me, I was salaciously curious about everything, becoming openly aroused when listening to her describe her sexual exploits with my Dad. One night as we lay in bed talking, she told me that once during oral sex he had told her that her pregnancy made her pussy feel like a warm velvet glove, her juices "sweet" and that was why he enjoyed eating her as much as he did. He explained how her pussy lips became dark pink and puffy, and her clit would become engorged at the slightest stimulation and clearly visible, swelling to the size of a small pea as it emerged from under its moist protective hood.

I listened to her, becoming almost painfully aroused when she told me how he unashamedly enjoyed the increased wetness between her legs, taking pleasure in slipping his tongue into her mouth with his face covered in her juices and at the same time plunging his swollen cock into her wet dripping pussy. From what she said, he sometimes seemed to prefer performing oral sex on her to the exclusion of intercourse. He told her he knew from experience that before their lovemaking was over, she would be between his legs, willingly, eagerly sucking his dick. Though Shelli didn't realize it herself, she would become the person in control, licking his shaft, curling her tongue over his sensitive crown and sucking his cockhead until he surrendered and sprayed his male nectar into her hungry mouth.

Shelli reassured me that she though she only wanted sex with me, she couldn't always help herself. She told me that my Dad knew she did not want to have sex with him and when she was "forced" to submit, she tried hard not to succumb to him. She vindictively made sure he knew how she felt, but with a lecherous smirk on his face, he would take her from behind, on all fours like a dog, so there was no pressure on the baby. In this position, while teasing her clit, he would fuck her until her body betrayed her and she came like a whore screaming his name, clutching at him, begging him not to stop.

By the end of her confession, I was so fucking aroused, my balls hurt from the need to be inside her. Like my father, I ended up using her body the way she had described him using her, but this time, she came screaming my name, clutching at me, and begging me not to stop.

*****

After my honorable discharge from the Marine Corps, I moved back to California, found an apartment and begun to settle in as the animosity between my Dad and I intensified. The fact that unbeknownst to him I was sleeping with my mother and had gotten her pregnant didn't help matters any, but in a perverse way gave me a sense of satisfaction.

Though the relationship between Dad and me had not improved, I spent much of my time at the house, visiting with Shelli. Shelli and I were out near the pool having lunch one afternoon when quite unexpectedly she asked me to move into the guest house so I would be close if she needed me.

I can only imagined what prompted her request, but seeing the distress etched on her face, I reluctantly agreed to move in.

Obviously relieved, she came into my outstretched arms and hugged me. I was so far gone for this woman that even this innocent maternal gesture caused a hot electric rush to sizzle through me. As she held me, I felt, the bump of her growing belly and the warm, pressure of her breast against my chest, and in spite of my need to love and protect her, her closeness caused my cock to jerk and swell against her. My cock hardened quickly, and my balls tightened as the thought of impaling her hot, tight pussy filled my brain.

Feeling my stiffening arousal pressing against the softness of her belly I bent over her, slipped my tongue between her lips, and savored the moist, familiarity of her sweet, mouth.

We knew we weren't alone, my Dad was inside, in the den and could come searching for us at any time, but in our growing excitement, that possibility didn't deter us.

I took her hand and pulled her into the pool house. As I held her, I undid my pants and freed my throbbing cock. Shit . . . it felt huge, the head already slick with a large bead of pre-cum. I lifted her up onto the dressing table and pressed her onto her back, her belly round, protruding and beautiful. My arms encircled her thighs, and I pulled her butt to the edge of the table and removed her panties.

"Open your legs, Shelli."

I stood looking down at her, my cock sticking out prominently in front of me. It twitched in anticipation as I positioned the cockhead, and with a slow, gentle thrust breeched her pussy, and was inside her.

"Damn your pussy feels good," I said in amazement, "so fucking hot." I held her thighs open and stroked into her until the length and girth of my cock were buried inside her and I erupted drenching the walls of her ripening pussy with my cum. As I came, I could feel her cumming too, her pussy gripping my cock, pulling me inside her, holding me inside her squeezing and milking me.

*****

I thought about that afternoon a lot, unsure about her perceived need to have me near her "just in case." We needed to talk, and I was growing concerned at her obvious efforts to avoid me. Dad was in San Francisco on business for a couple of days, and so I was not worried about running into him and went up to the main house to find and talk to her.

I knocked once and entered the room. In the warmth of the afternoon, she was stretched out on the bed, her oversized T-shirt having been pulled off leaving her breasts and belly exposed. She was gorgeous in her pregnancy. The room was filled with the scent of lemon verbena (her favorite fragrance), her belly pink and growing with my child, her tits swollen and soon to be heavy with milk.

She looked up and acknowledged my entry into the room, before lowering her head back onto the bed. "You've been avoiding me," I said as I stretched out on the bed next to her, placing her head on my shoulder.

"No, not deliberately avoiding you. I just needed a little space and time for myself."

"What brought this on?" I asked sensing her depression.

"I had an argument with your Father, and I told him to get out. Of course, he won't go, but I've just about had enough; maybe it's the hormones, his infidelities or his just being an asshole. I don't know," she tried to explain.

"He's not worth the waste of your energy; try to put him out of your mind," I said, pulling her closer to me.

"Don't think about him."

She sighed and laying on her back, adjusted her breast for me to suck. I slid down her body, my tongue licking over the soft mounds of her breast, my mouth finally inhaling her dusky pink nipples. As I suckled, she ran her slender fingers through my hair smoothing it back from my face.

"Ohhhh yes baby, Mommy likes that. Mommy likes that," she said, her voice trailing off to a whisper.

Going from one nipple to the other, I felt the rigid elongated peaks against my tongue, and when I sucked harder, I could taste the faint sweetness of the liquid that would soon make her breast full and heavy with the nourishment our baby would need.

I smiled to myself at the sight we must have presented, a beautiful woman, long auburn hair in sensual disarray about her face cradling the upper body of a large, muscular man, happily suckling at her tit. I inhaled deeply and enjoyed her female fragrance as she encouraged me to suck. As I sucked, she emitting a soft moan of pleasure and began slowly rubbing and undulating against me until she was actively humping my thigh.

I was acutely aware when her hand slipped down between my legs and caressed my balls. She squeezed and caressed them until they contracted hard within my ball sac and pulled up tight against my body. My cock was sticky with pre-cum when I felt her hand lightly massaging the large vein on the underside of my cock. Soft, feathery strokes along the length of the vein sent shivers through me and made my cock hard. Her hand encircled my throbbing cock, and she stroked me until I began to thrust in and out of her hand. I didn't want to cum that way, and I quickly rolled her onto her side and entered her from behind. Spooning in that position, my long dick up her pussy I fucked her to the rhythm of my balls slapping against her ass. She screamed at the peak of her climax, and the sound and intensity of her ecstasy pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm.

When we were finished and lay together exhausted, the room became quiet and still as I gently caressed her belly, and enjoyed the feel of her bare skin against my chest. We remained like that for a long time, until we heard Dad searching for us. At the sound of his voice, we reluctantly separated. I pulled my now flaccid cock from her still grasping pussy, hurriedly dressed and headed toward the guest house as she walked slowly back to the main house where Dad waited.

12