All Comments on 'Finally Having Mommy Ch. 03'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 7 years ago
Editorial assistance needed

I enjoyed the story, which was competently written. You are one of the few people writing for Literotica who understands the proper use of 'I' and 'Me' when referring to one's self in different contexts. This is a problem that drives me crazy when reading and editing other people's work.

The story did tend to wander all over the place a little, though. A scene would start in one room and, in one particular case, would transition through another room to end up in an entirely different building.

I must admit that I didn't see a great deal of difference between the father (or step father, as we were told a number of times when once would have been sufficient) and the son. Both of the were demanding. 'Mom' was submissive to both men and, while the sex scenes were numerous, none of them gave me the level of erotic excitement I have come to expect from stories contributed to this site. Why the son--a highly-trained Marine didn't beat the shit out of his step-father, I have no idea. He had breached an AVO and, had the step-father called the police, the son would have been seen as defending his mother from his father's attempted sexual assault. Sadly, the whole story was filled with inconsistencies, insecurities and irrational behaviours that had me shaking my head.

Please take these comments as the constructive criticism they are intended to be.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
I really liked this series, but I was hoping...

I thought this was very good, even though I tend to be uncomfortable with Reluctance/Non-Consent stuff, you pulled that off well. This was a combination Incest/Non-Consent story. So, I was hoping for a different ending, one that would really combine those two fetishes. I thought that Frank would surly figure out or discover his wife's Incestuous Affair with his step-son. He would not only be angry and humiliated to be cuckolded, but also strangely turned on. So his "revenge" would be to coerce Shelli into having anal sex with him. And to have his step-son come home to discover his lover/mother, naked and cumming uncontrollably with Frank's cock buried deep in his wife's backdoor. The son is shocked, but also arroused. He wants to kill Frank. But Frank blackmails them both, forcing them into a most depraved act! Son and Husband sandwich (doubly penetrate) their mutual lover. Frank in his wife's ass, the Son in his Mommy's pussy. Frank gets the ironic bliss of being simultaneously both cuckold and Master, because he controls the scene.

And Shelli would be so filled with cock, giving in to both her fantasies of tender, loving Incest with her son and degrading Non-Consent with her husband, that she would ride wave after wave of screaming orgasms.

Frank would leave, telling the two others that they can make whatever life they want for themselves, but that when he comes around looking for sex, they should know who is in charge.

All in all, I really liked the dramatic tension of this strange "Love" Triangle. I hope you enjoyed my dark-fantasy alternate-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horrible, Please Stop

What a truly horrific story. Please refrain from writing any more stories regarding someone who served as a US Marine. You made this hero out to be nothing but a pussy. I assure you a real Marine would have handled the situation much more directly and with tremendous force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OzBushranger

Maybe he didn't do anything because he was submissive, from what he wrote he was more interested in sex between the mom and dad than his with his mom especially while she was pregnant.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW GREAT LOVE STORY

AS IT HAS BEEN SEEN THE LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON NEVER DWINDLED BUT GOT STRONGER A PERFECT COUPLE AND GREAT PARENTS...PLEASE WRITE MORE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY NO MATTER WHAT HAS BEEN SAID BY THESE OTHER HEARTTLESS PEOPLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

However that was about the stupidest woman in any story I have ever read...

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Fun Read!

So happy to read a complete series - not one that has one chapter and leaves you hanging. Will check to see if you have other stories - pretty new to this site. Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
marines arent wimps

but you made that marine look like a pussy ass little bitch. never write about the military again pussy

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
What's the point

Frank got everything he wanted Jason was a cuckold bitch and shell was a whore no empathy for her or feelings of love. Good effort but the story turned to crap and regretted reading

icandothisicandothisover 5 years ago

I loved this story, all three chapters. Felt there was a true tenderness and love that was real for both parties, and don't feel either lover took advantage of the other. The sex was realistic and hot and prompted a bit of self pleasuring on more than one occasion as a read and re-read the story.

Concensual incest, maybe good, maybe bad I don't know, but it definitely worked for the story characters and apparently me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hated it

Forced myself to read it. So mother as just a dirty slut for anyone including a man she supposedly hated? Just show the slut a cock and she's on her back or on her knees, but she "loves" Jason? BS!.

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeialmost 4 years ago
??

Such a disturbing story, had to skip till the last chapter only to find out that she is cheating on her "love" Jason with the biggest trash frank.

This is not incest this is more of a loving wifes story.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by writing like that but it's horrible to read without any enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going home... What a wonderful story of true love. Going home and planting seed where it all began, in the mysterious and maternal portal of existence, where we came from and where some sons are blessed to cum into again. I'm glad that our Oedipus resolved his father's issues non-violently for the most part. Scum bags like that don't deserve their wives, and its natural for a mother fucker to get emotional about it. I'm glad everything worked out safely and for the best. The competitive spirit between father and son begins when the son first unconsciously notices and desires his mother as a woman, and realizes that the chauvinistic father gets to fuck her instead of his own ardent devotion and filial affection. In a way, the father is cuckolding the son from the very beginning. When mother and son fall in love, joining their flesh again as one, they triumphantly cuckold the asshole father. But then the father takes the horny mother's pussy again anyway, despite her maternal loyalty, cuckolding the son again. In his final rebuttal, the son simply breeds his mother and they start a new life together. A happy and inspiring ending to an age old rivalry. Rooting that cosmic fertility with spermy seed until the knot is tied in mother's family tree. Its a truly wise and spiritually fulfilled mother who is also her children's grandmother, her first born nursing again at the tits he's filled with milk. I do hope that the young couple will find time for a ceremony of their own, even if its something simple and romantic that they do on their own. Such a wholesome and innocent arrangement can't help but remind us of St. Eve in the Garden, and our own healthy, hereditary inclinations towards matriarchal inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's no point in putting this story in the loving son mum romance section, as it had nothing to do with mom son romance,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous