All Comments on 'Finally Meeting in Person'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Love your style

Would love to have your cum stained speedos in my mouth and have you parade me all around town for all to see. I'd definitely enjoy being with someone like you and making their fantasies become reality.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 6 years ago
Lukewarm description of hot scene

An experienced bottom like Dave would, of course, find it easy to impale himself on a that cock. This pole couldn't be a match for Dave's well stretched arsehole. Nevertheless I would have loved to read a more detailed account of the riding and the ejaculations. "I just pushed down on his hot cock and it slid further and further into me" is too superficial for the hot fuck in the awesome cowboy position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much repetition

For me personally I felt you overused the word "speedo". It seemed like it was forced into sentences at a few points

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
A 3 STAR READ

I agree with the 2nd and 3rd feedback. Could have been a lot better and longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No squirming?

Cowboy is my favourite sex position. And I was thrilled to imagine Dave riding cock in this beautiful way. There is, however, much more to this unique art of fucking than just lowering an arse on a cock or a cock sliding into an arsehole. I found no expression of the tremble caused by the bouncing on the man meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous