All Comments on 'Finally Meeting Morgan Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 12 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

I just love your writing style. The story is humorous and delightfully descriptive. The way you have Morgan speaking to her reader as if a one on one conversation is wonderful. I dearly hope you keep this story going. Thank you for sharing your talent.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Simply Beautiful!

There's many adjectives I could use to describe tis story: beautiful, erotic, sensuous, sexy, and marvelous are just a few. I felt like I was sitting with Morgan at her kitchen table sharing a bottle of wine as she told me this tale.

AVixenLitterally asked me this question as I read this chapter, and yes, I feel like she was asking me personally, "Are you enjoying my tale as much as I'm enjoying the journey"? My answer is a most definite...I most sincerely did!

This is a must read, and thank you AVixenLiterally for a journey that was so wonderful. Now to rush off and read the next chapter.

SpringBreezesSpringBreezesover 11 years ago
remarkable, deeply erotic storytelling

With a pace that compels the reader on and on, we move relentlessly forward as these two (perhaps unlikely?) lovers grow through their erotic adventures. It remains difficult to comprehend that this installment of the story covers but a single day.

How many ways do the characters grow? The dimension of their growing sneaks upon us; what seems to be a (very hot) series of maddeningly erotic scenes is in fact the fast-passed tale of love and self discovery. What lingers for me, as just one reader, is the growth of Morgan as she finds herself and her true art of giving.

Through their increasing intimacy, Morgan and Ally move their lives from one place to another; through Morgan's daring she and Ally both find rewards far deeper and more profound than one might think a single day could yield. In AVT's hands, this single day of amazing sex and growing is not just believable, it appears startlingly natural. AVT's storytelling is stupendous.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
"SWEATING"

Damn...... soooo friggin HOT! ( the fire of hell is NO competition)

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Breathless!

AVL, you've done it again!

I can't wait to read Part 3, hoping beyond hope for the happy ending, but trusting your skill to make whatever ending meaningful and true.

kboneonekboneone11 months ago

This one I was a little lost in it. It jumped around so much, I was at a loss.

I liked the travel bit! It was a bit like give and take. I'm sorry, that is a much as I can say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous