All Comments on 'Finally Mine 04'

by shysubmissivegirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
SSG

This story is starting to build nicely and I really am enjoying it.

Thank you and roll on 5

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
I have one question

Is Jordan White the man who held Breena captive? Was chapter one about his arrest (and her rescue)? If so, why did Breena move to the town where Emma, Alex and John lived? Was it to get away from him and now the police are looking for her?

So far this has been a really good story! Please continue!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Good twist in the story, please continue!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
I am enjoying this series SSG ...

and the slow build up between the main characters, John and Breena. Glad that you haven't forgotten about Alex and Emma.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

another great chapter. i'm so glad they finally sort of meant lol. you rock SSG and i cant wait for more please hurry chapter 5 :-)

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago

SSG - another wonderful chapter....love the slow build and the inner dialogue that allows us to truly understand your characters feelings and emotional state.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Omg guys sad news idk what told me to check ssg's blog but did and her friend says she was sick and they thoughtshe would jump back but she didnt. She passed. If u guys wanna read what her friend said google shysubmissivegirl. Very sad news

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago

This is just horrible news... saw the message on her blog just now :(

Was anyone able to contact Dino her editor to verify this?

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I dont know how to get ahold of dino

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 10 years ago
Such sad news.

Her blog is: http://shysubmissivegirl.blogspot.com

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
Terrible news

According to her bio she was so young. She wrote well --- I hope our positive feedback brightened her day every so often.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Sad,sad news ...

I enjoyed reading her stories

chiangkuchiangkuover 10 years ago
A Tragic Loss

I am deeply saddened to learn of the untimely passing of this talented author who definitely went long before her time. She will be missed, even as her stories will now go unfinished as they will also stand as mute testimony to the tragic loss that we all stand witness to. shysubmissivegirl, or Bri as you were known in the Real World, rest well, there is no more pain, no more sadness, you are at peace, enjoy your final journey and be at rest.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years ago
I know Dino

I've emailed him the news and to get in touch with PheobeCharmed, since she was the first I saw that was looking for him.

Terribly, terribly sad.

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago

Incredibly sad news. I'm sure a devastating loss for all who knew her. I will miss her sweet ways and imaginative stories.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Oh shit

I am gutted beyond words.

A lovely girl I spoke to regularly until she asked for some space.

I'm Dino

Short for dinosaur as she was only 19 and I am slightly older.

One way or another we will finish her story.

All help gratefully received

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
Such sad news

My sympathy and thoughts to all her friends and family at this sad time.

Rest in peace shysubmissivegirl

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
It's true then...

i was hoping this was somehow a hoax... damn.

@MJ - so sorry for your loss. i don't really know what to say except this just sucks.

to SSG's family and friends who may be reading this - just know that your Bri was well-loved and well-appreciated here in the Lit community by thousands of readers who have followed her and her stories, and she would be painfully missed. I am sending you my thoughts and prayers. May she rest in peace.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
So Sad

Oh no! Like STG, I was so hoping this turned out to be a hoax and that Bri (SSG) would come on and say there had been a misunderstanding. She was such a sweet girl and had her whole life ahead of her.

@MJ, had no idea you were Dino. I know there is a special bond between authors and editors so I know this will hit you hard. Hang in there. I'm hoping she shared her vision with you on where she was taking the story.

@STG, you did a great job of saying what I'm sure many of us are thinking. SSG had a group of avid fans here on Lit who will miss her and her stories. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her friends and family.

~LB

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Thank you all

For your nice comments.

She did indeed leave her ideas for the story and we had discussed it at length.

The penny has also now dropped as to why she insisted I have her log in details...:-(

The story will be finished, though not anytime soon I'm afraid, and I will post it using her user name as a tribute.

Again

Many many thanks again guys for the nice comments.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

I am beyond sad today. I don't know if her family knows how many friends and admirers she had here, since so many of us keep this side of our lives private, but if they do venture here please know that our prayers are with you in your sorrow. 🌷🌷🌷

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Sorrow

Growing up, we were told that rain was the angels crying. It has been cold and rainy for days and now I know why.

An author can be all, some or none of what they write. Sometimes we, the readers, are blessed to glimpse a bit of the author's soul through their work. It was easy to see that Bri had a beautiful soul. I am very thankful that she was able to share some of that with us.

To MJ and all of Bri's personal circle...we mourn with you.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Heartbreaking

I too was hoping this was a hoax - that we'd see shysubmissivegirl pop up and declare that her account has been hacked.

She was so young, and she had a lifetime ahead of her. She will be missed. Rest in peace, shysubmissivegirl.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
This is very sad

I hadn't seen any post from shysubmissivegirl for a while and given my limited time, I only read posts and don't look unless I don't see a post from an author for a while, so it was just this morning when I saw this. It's sad when someone dies, but it's worse when someone passes at such an early age. My heart goes out to her family. I have daughters her age and I can't (and don't want to) imagine how hard it would be to lose one. Rest In Peace Shysubmissvegirl. We will miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hello all,

I was a good friend of Bri's-- the one who alerted you all to her passing on her blog. Thank you all so very much for your kind words of love and support. We all miss her so very much, and it is wonderful to know how many of you loved her. Because Bri was raised rather conservatively, I have chosen to not alert her parents or any other friends to this page (I don't believe any of them would approve) but nonetheless, thank you all for your incredible support. I know Bri is smiling down at all of us from heaven, and I know that she makes a truly beautiful angel.

A friend

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
So sad

It's so sad that when it's finally getting good, this is the end. I sure would've loved to know how this ended. Why is it, that a great story ends so abruptly? I wish I knew how she died but that is another thing I guess I will never know. R.I.P. shysubmissivegirl, you were an awesome writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous