Finally Receiving

Story Info
First time pegging for my loving wife and I.
3k words
4.49
77k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
779 Followers

Finally on the Receiving End

For years I've fantasized about being pegged by my wife. Years ago I even bought a feeldoe and did my best to talk her into using it with me. She simply wasn't into it. It was awkward. I think she was worried that I was about to "come out." She didn't want to "be the man" in our relationship.

So with that failure my desire was securely locked away in my head, allowed out only when I could slip away to play alone with my feeldoe. I imagined my wife on the other end but after my orgasm the thoughts were again locked up tight.

I have, over the years, amassed a considerable collection of butt plugs, dildoes, prostate stimulators and anal masturbating toys. I often wear a plug when my wife and I make love so she is aware and has become more comfortable with my "ass fascination" over time. She's no longer worried that I might "turn gay" and leave her.

As just the two of us headed to town for our Christmas shopping trip last week, she casually said in a playful way "if you're really good today and let me shop without hurrying me, I might take you to your little sex shop and pick up a present for you."

I was more than a little surprised. I paused to think carefully about my response.

"Really, what inspired you to make THAT offer? Not that I'm complaining, you've just caught me off guard."

"The kids are going to be gone next Friday night. I just thought you might like to enjoy a little 'holiday treat!" She responded with a wink... "Think about what you might like to pick up and we can talk about it in between shops." She said.

Of course my mind whizzed about from plugs to rings to vibrators, lubes and costumes— there are so many possibilities...I think I was actually getting high from just the idea of shopping with her in my favorite store!

As I really thought about it, however, I calmed down and came to the conclusion that I already had all of those things and the only thing I really wanted was to have her choose a harness that would enable her to fuck me in the ass with my Luxe (I call him Luke) vibrating 8" dildo. So that's where my head was but expressing these thoughts to her was a whole different matter.

Eventually, after many stores and many purchases, we returned to the car and our conversation came back around to the subject.

"Have you thought about what you might like from your little sex shop?" She asked...

I paused again. I wanted to tell her the truth, but I feared her response. I just sat in the driver's seat and stared straight ahead for a minute (which seemed like an eternity.)

"Honey, that's ALL I've been thinking about." I slowly responded...

"Well, well.." she said as her eyes opened wide "what are you thinking you'd like from your store?" she continued as a playful smile came to her face.

I gathered myself and mustered the courage I needed. "Honey I have a lot of toys, as you know," I said slowly. After another pause to muster my courage again, I continued "the only thing I'd like from there is a harness that would hold one of my dildoes and allow you to wear it like your own cock so you could have your way with my happy butt... There, I said it..."

Her expression went blank.

"Okay..." she continued slowly. She was thinking hard about each and every word as she tried to wrap her head around my shocking suggestion. "I'd have to think about that." She said softly. "You want me to wear a harness and fuck you in the butt. Hmmm. I really have to think about that."

The car was quiet as I drove to the next few stores.

We had dinner and not a word was spoken on the subject. We made one more stop after dinner and I pointed the car back towards home as we drove silently.

In a soft voice my wife asked "Aren't we going to stop at the sex store?"

"That's okay Honey, I have everything I need from there. If you think you'd like to try the harness sometime, just let me know and we'll come back."

She could tell I was disappointed but we both just let it be. I knew the risk I was taking when I brought up the idea, but I was still glad I tried.

Friday morning, out of the blue I got a text from her at work:

*I've thought about it. I'm heading back to town today. If you want to come with me to pick out a harness...(that is unless you've already got one.) The kids are on their way and the house is ours until tomorrow afternoon.*

*Ooh my god* I texted back. *I'll be ready when you get here to pick me up!*

My wife said "harness!" I was as blown away as a boy receiving his little red wagon! I've honestly never been so excited.

My wife picked me up and we headed for town. On the way we talked about pegging. We talked about my prostate, the size of dildo I could handle, lubes and cleanliness. I've discussed these topics a hundred times in chat rooms — but it seemed unreal talking frankly with my wife about it. I could tell she was still uncomfortable with the idea of shoving a cock-like instrument deep into her husband's ass, but so far she was playing along...

I was so turned on I couldn't contain my glee. I think she liked seeing me this way.

She pulled into the parking lot in silence. I could tell she was nervous so despite my undeniable giddiness I did my best to calm her nerves.

"Don't worry Honey." I said as I gently kissed her forehead "If anybody we know sees us, they'll just be jealous. They don't know what we're purchasing anyway."

"You're right" She said, "let's do this!" as she headed quickly towards the door...

Once inside she was in awe. She and I had been to a sex shop or two for lotions and condoms when we were dating, but this shop was much bigger and had a much wider selection of product.

"Oh my." She said as her eyes panned the mega store. "Oh my..." she said again. Her eyes were wide open and her expression was blank as she panned. "Lead the way" she said to me.

I casually lead her through the store. We looked at vibrators. We looked at butt plugs and dildoes. I patiently watched as she allowed her curiosity to flow. I answered her quiet questions, particularly about some of the toys she knew I owned...

As we made our way very casually towards our goal, the harness rack, I skipped entirely over the BDSM cases and isle. That didn't go unnoticed by my wife...

"Um. Honey? You missed an isle." She said in a satirical tone. "So THIS is where you draw the line...?" She quietly giggled.

"Well yes Honey, it kinda is... but it's also kind of an adjustable and ever-fluctuating line so if you see anything there that strikes your fancy, I might be persuaded..." and I left it at that.

That broke the ice and she was ready to get down to business.

We went straight to the harnesses and were helped by a cute young sales girl. She really focused on my wife's insecurities and curiosity. She answered her questions and put her at ease. "We sell hundreds of these a month" she told my wife "your husband is not the only guy who is honest enough to admit that he enjoys having his backside stimulated."

We picked up some fresh lube and headed to the checkout counter. I already had my feeldoe and my Luxe so we didn't need the phallic member.

She had chosen a Spare Parts harness and the gal at the counter told us that we'd made a good choice. Then she look straight at my wife and told her she was in for a surprisingly good time!

We drove home in silence as my wife inspected and examined our new toy.

Upon arrival at home I quickly unloaded all of our purchases (except the harness and lube which my wife had already taken upstairs) and hid them properly in our wrapping room. Then I joined my wife in our bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of our bed still examining the harness.

I crossed the room and opened my toy drawer. I pulled out "Luke" and walked slowly towards my wife.

"I'd like to have you fuck me with this tonight." I stated quietly as I handed her my 8" anatomically correct vibrating dildo. It was almost like I was asking permission, at least I felt like it was.

"Wow! Big boy! You sure you can handle me?" She asked as she rose from the bed and waved her big cock at me. She held it on her pubic bone and waved it just like a teenage boy would...

I can't begin to tell you how much the sight was turning me on. Still fully dressed she looked so hot with her eyes wide open, a grin from ear to ear, and her hands and hips waggling her beautiful cock at me in a total tease!

"I'm going to take a bath and freshen up. Meet you here in an hour?" I said.

"I'll be ready for you, husband..." she said with a wink.

I ran a hot bath and gave myself a two-phase enema as the tub filled. I wanted to be sure that no brownies would come out and ruin this for my wife. Once I felt completely rinsed out I inserted some anal lube deep into myself, then I eased my largest vibrating butt plug into my ass in preparation and I climbed into the bath. I closed my eyes and switched the vibration on...just softly...just to set a slow and comfortable mood. I closed my eyes and thought about my wife, picturing in my mind what might be going through hers right now. I pictured her standing in front of our mirror adjusting and getting to know her new lady cock. My cock swelled as I thought. I pictured her stroking "herself" while watching in the mirror. My cock swelled until the tip was above the bath water. A droplet of clear liquid began to form on my pee hole. It had been nearly an hour and my cock was telling me it was time to lose some more of my virginity. I climbed out of the tub, dried off and removed my butt plug. I instantly missed the luxurious feeling of fullness making me just a little more anxious to give myself up to my beautiful cock-equipped bride. I inspected the plug for cling-ons and once I deemed it clean I knew I was ready.

I turned out the light and made my way back to our bedroom. There were candles and the smell of lavender in the room. My beautiful wife lay on the bed under the covers.

I inhaled deeply and climbed onto the bed beside her. We kissed deeply as I pulled the covers back. She had chosen one of my dress shirts to wear as a pajama top. It was mostly unbuttoned and revealed her cleavage. She was so beautiful as she smiled and looked into my eyes. She was at ease and that helped put me at ease. I exhaled and pulled the covers below her waist. There she was...her beautiful lady-cock wonderfully attached by her pretty violet and black harness. I pulled our bodies together and rubbed our hard cocks together. My pre-cum began to flow again and she reached down and rubbed the liquid from my cock onto hers. I kissed her more deeply and my breaths became deeper.

After a few minutes she pushed me onto my back and sat up onto her knees. With her hand still gripping my cock securely she turned her body and brought her wet cock towards my face.

"Would you like to get me ready to fuck you, honey?" She asked...

(She was now obviously in character as we began our role play.)

Her cum wetted cock, just inches from my lips, was too hard to resist. I lifted my head as she moved her cock to my lips and then pushed gently into my mouth.

I tasted myself on her cock. I washed the head and as much of the shaft as I could with my tongue. I loved imagining a real hot, hard man in my mouth. I loved the taste of my pre-cum on my wife's lady-cock. I loved how it totally filled my mouth. I quickly developed a new respect for women who enjoy taking a man in their mouth. It is a talent, and not as easy as I'd expected. My wife moved her cock in and out of my mouth as she sensed the enjoyment she was providing me.

As I sucked she quietly slipped a vibrating egg into her pussy...

She then pulled her cock out of my mouth and rolled me onto my stomach. She straddled my legs and positioned her cock in my butt-crack. I heard the familiar sound of the lube bottle and soon felt my wife's hands massaging my back and moving down to my buttocks. She rubbed and massaged as I relaxed. Slowly she began to move her cock up and down my butt-crack. After a few more minutes she took ahold of her cock with her hand and guided the tip gently to my opening, to my rosebud, to my man-pussy...

I held my breath as she moved around, pressing gently and releasing. On and on until I needed her inside of me badly. I exhaled and inhaled again deeply. She paused, still pressing on my now hungry sphincter. She applied more lube and then suddenly I was startled by heavenly sensations as she switched on the vibrating motors in her lady-cock. I pressed back against her and my sphincter instantly opened and swallowed her beautiful, fat, vibrating man-like meat. While expecting pain I was pleasantly surprised by its absence. I was accepting! I wanted more! I wanted it all deep inside of me! I began to moan deeply.

She slowly began to fuck me. In and out. Gently at first, then deeper and deeper as she began to moan along with me. She was now straddling my butt and literally fucking me. Stronger and stronger. She was pistoning as well as any man, with strength and stamina and enthusiasm!

The feelings of fullness and the thrusting across my sphincters and prostate, combined with the vibration and the moans and cries and heavy breathing that my wife was bringing to our experience... my cock rubbed furiously on the sheets below me and I could feel the slippery puddle it had created.

"Oh my god!" My wife suddenly exclaimed "there's a party in my pussy and I'm cummmmmmming!"

I felt at that moment, for the first time in my life, a prostate orgasm. My walnut tightened and released my seed. It was an instant high— like my first hit of cocaine and every bit as intense and addicting! I felt myself creaming but my dick stayed rock hard! I sloshed in a puddle below me as my wife continued to drive her lady-cock deep into my ass as she rode out her ongoing climax. She continued to scream to Jesus as she pumped me hard. The moment seemed to transcend time and space, I lost myself in my own continuing ass-gasm until suddenly everything was dark and quiet. I began to feel weight on my back. It was the weight of my wife, her breasts pushed firmly onto my back as she attempted to catch her breath. She finally went limp and rolled off of me and onto her back.

I looked at her and smiled inside. I'd just lived my wildest dream with the love of my life. As we caught our breath I noticed that we both still had throbbing and vibrating hard-ons. I was so high on the moment that I sprang back to life and sat up on all fours. Throwing my leg across my wife's beautiful post-orgasmic body in one smooth motion I lowered myself back onto her lady-cock. I sat down hard and drove her cock deep up my canal bringing my brain right back to that previous high almost instantaneously. I felt her push past my sphincter and fill my bowel, I felt her push on through my inner sphincter as my ass came to rest on her thighs. I lifted up and slammed myself back down. Riding my beautiful wife up and down, up and down. I began to stroke my cock towards her gorgeous large breasts. Just minutes later it happened. I began to feel my prostrate squeeze again as I felt the more familiar sensation of my sperm spewing up through my cock, into the air and all over her breasts and chest. My orgasm lasted much longer than I was used to and I continued to ride my wife throughout.

"Oh my god." We both said simultaneously. "Oh my god"

I slipped off of her dick and moved myself down towards her navel. My tongue found the first string of my sperm on her stomach. I licked and slurped every strand from her belly to her chest and her breasts and neck. With a fresh mouthful of my sperm I moved up to share a loving kiss with my wife. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before we both fell into a deep slumber...

I never want to come down from the high I feel right now...

At the same time I'm hoping we'll do it again when we wake up!

I honestly wish I'd started pegging when I was 20! The ultimate sexual thrill in my experience...

1mbibry
1mbibry
779 Followers