All Comments on 'Finally Receiving'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great start

It's a really good start. I've been in similar situations and you nailed it IMHO.

Thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Its not a sick fetish B.T.B story so its gets all five stars.

1mbibry1mbibryover 6 years agoAuthor
Sexuality is complex.

I seem to have touched on a nerve. One that I believed had become less sensitive since the ‘50s...

Enjoy the fantasy. This is erotic literature, not a commentary on how a reader of this sort of material should believe or how one should align themselves with our out-dated labels.

Thank you all for your comments and thank you for taking the time to read my stories.

Peace and love

1mbibry

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 6 years ago
Loved the story! Now a comment on the story :)

Loved the story 1mbibry. Thank you for writing it. I particularly enjoyed the first half. I think you did an excellent job of describing the nervousness, anxiety and regret.

Btw I noticed you aren't on the Lit forum. Shame. Was hoping to reach out to you to discuss this fantasy (and others that we share) from a story perspective. Let me know if there is any way to contact you. Also, if ever you want a like minded Lit friend to give you feedback before you post I'm happy to be that guy for you ;)

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Great story

Truly a loving wife that is willing to help her husband discover and enjoy new sexual acts with each other.

And unlike a truly sick fetish (cuckolding) this is love and respect between spouses.

5/5

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 6 years ago
Very Arousing....

Great story...I found it arousing and very much how I picture the transition happening in my marriage. Not there yet but I can see it happening.

As for the trolls.....If the story bothers them so badly, why didn't they click the back arrow and walk away. Makes me think they spew the hatred trying to convince themselves that they are straight and superior...I think they harbor the desires, as well as lacking the courage to identify themselves.

Keep on with your writing....Thanks

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
NIce work

Short and sweet, a good read.

bdave2bdave2over 6 years ago
Well done

A good story that developed the pegging interest and its satisfaction very well. Trolls just don't get it, so they should just pass it by. No one forced them to read it. Thanks, 1mbibry. Keep up the good work.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Great hot story!

I loved every part of this story as I have had the same desire as him, but never yet got pegged, BUT i am willing!!!~

oldpervSColdpervSCabout 6 years ago
The tale of two sides.

A great story in all respects except I would have liked to hear the wife's response after it was all over and if she wanted to do it again. Story reminds me in parts of when my ass was first pegged. After the pain, nothing but pleasure.

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 6 years ago
Pegging is Great!

Well written and I could visualize the entire fuck session. I've been pegged and love the feeling of being fucked by my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

It's an amazing experience great story or was it more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Change

What a pleasant change to see a wife who enjoyed the experience without all the name calling, whips, chains and humiliation. Most husbands don't automatically become "cock sucking whores" because they've been pegged. Nor do they want to become homosexual "sissies" either and they still love their wives and their wives love them. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Enjoyed your other story that I read, but nothing in this one for me.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story! When my wife pegged me, she got so excited, that she got carried away and really slammed that cock into me! In and out, very fast strokes! She got so excited, she came while fucking my ass!

1mbibry1mbibryabout 3 years agoAuthor

Tony you lucky devil!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent no phony embellishments just two people enjoying each other in a beautiful eay

CriosCrios9 months ago

Reminds me of my first time. Not so much the build up (we do all of our toy shopping online) but definitely when the MC rides his wife. That was part of our first time and I came as hard as I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Married to my wife forever and love her dearly. Finally got up the courage to tell her I wanted this..we both actually found that we get off with role-play, name calling etc..I love her calling me a closet queen, threatening me with exposure… it gets really beyond hot, but all for great fun and enjoyment..she may need a real man on the side though… she calls me cucky and I just explode..

Thanks for a great story!..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Wish he would have just focused on his wife fulfilling a fantasy instead of thinking of a hard man entering him. Could have done without that comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous