All Comments on 'Financial Difficulties'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

great story i'd have to suck that cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey nigger wimp writer

Course you are a nigger. Your writing sounds like a nigger. Corse if you hadn't have made the hubbie such a wimp he would have taped all the talk with his black?whore?slut?skank wife (all black men have big black cocks..bullshit) then he could have concealed a tape recorder in his wifes? bag and taped the bank nigger making out with her. Then he could have taken the tape to the president of the bank and threatned to sue ubless he was fired. Then he could have divorced his whore wife and gotten loads of money to hurt both of them. But he was a wimp and YOU are a NIGGER so this comment fal;ls on deft ears. Unless some of you white wimps still have balls left...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why...

...do you start the story depicting the happy family who unfortunately are having bad times and she is keeping the ship afloat.

Out of nowhere she is dressed like a slut/whore, knows who the baank manager is and has decided if he is going to bail them out then she is going to fuck him!

All of a sudden, he has a small pee pee, okay...but now she says he has never done it for her and she is going to have some black cock (could be white - same thing).

She has been a closet slut and you know it. He is in a state of disbelief and any husband who loves his wife that much is in a state of denial and she is keeping him there with demeaning character evaluations and telling him he isn't a man and can't do anything to keep their home.

Okay...wether you're black or white...And...because you started this out as a normal loving husband and wife - you should write an epilogue or 2nd chapter where he gets his act together, gets the kids and yes some money from a law suit with the bamk, his divorce and no alimony!!! Why not her...simple, you adequately and very descriptively described her as a wonton slut who wants black cock...so...Let The Guy & His Kids Go...bad enough he and the kids will never stop loving who she once was and even miss her but not the Bitch for Black Slut/Whore woman!

Thanks, you write well, just try to stay within the realm of real possibilities...that's a turn-on and again...2nd Chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great start

SICK FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typical dog shit and pathetically unrealistic.

Don't give up your day job of sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I disagree.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Depressing

That this silly cockold shit turns someone on, this is pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another great story with bad comments

What is with these people who don't get sex stories. Pathetic they are. Please stop reading if you don't like these kind of stories. Maybe go back to your comic books.

tazsis1tazsis1almost 14 years agoAuthor
Tazsis1

Thank you for the comments people - good and bad. Those of you who liked the story, please get in touch if you’d like to. The idea that others are turned on by my story, is a great turn-on. And those of who hated it… well, the abuse is part of the deal I suppose and fun in its way. Please remember, this is a fiction, a fantasy. It is not meant to be realistic, despite the domestic setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How Does Being A Weak Pathic Loser

With a slut wife who doesn't love you be a turn on? Of course its fantasy, its just a sick fantasy of being a cockold wimp. You sure your stright?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 13 years ago
Please add a chapter 2

Mr. Webb needs to visit their house - and find hubby in wife's underwear!

styar1styar1almost 13 years ago
Mr. Webb,should cum to visit the property!

yes Mr. Webb does need to cum to the house, an hubby need,s to pay Mr. Webb the intrest on the loan, by sucking his blk cock so he can fuck the wife an then clean them both after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife finally wakes up

Is there anyone lovelier than a sexually liberated woman? That debt really made all three happier, for hubby should be grateful to be married to such a sexpot. I wish my wife would.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 10 years ago
another exciting story.

Love this kind of story. I enjoy reading the hateful comments as well, they make me feel like I should be kneeling before the comment writer begging him to allow me to please worship his cock. To at least jack off and blow his load onto my face, so I could show him how good it feels to totally dominate a man that appears to the world to be straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I just found this story, I love it.

Its so sexy to go from financial difficulties to his wife doing what in reality they both crave, So glad to find it.....one day when you are able please write more about this couple and your fetish too. 5 Stars, thanks.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 8 years ago
Still waiting for more

I hope this is a story you revisit. I'd love to read about Elaine falling in love with Mr Webb's big cock, and all the depraved things he would have her doing. I'm hoping Mr Webb will be humiliating Elaine in front of her weak husband so he can see how much she loves being a cock worshipping slut and how there's no limits on what she'll do to keep on being allowed be one of his whores. And of course I look forward to reading about how Mr Webb makes the husband as cock hungry as the wife. I also have to shout out to all the anonymous haters out there. You men turn me on, I fantasize about men like you catching me dressed up in woman's lingerie, forcing me to suck yOU off to keep it a secret. It would be an honor to submit to men like you. I would convince you that a man who knows his place is to be on his knees worshipping real men can make you feel like the king of the world. I would prove that my love for cock and my submissive nature will have you wanting me on my knees and ready for your load at all times. Contact me all you haters order me around abuse me and call me every nasty name you can think of I'll make you truly appreciate that you're a man and that a real man like you should have his own cockluvinhubby to fuck whenever you need to blow a load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Run

Run of the mill shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worse

Worse than pathetic. Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No need to humiliate husband

could have been a nice story except for big chip on your shoulder regarding the husband - you married him so wife's fault

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...