Financial Difficulties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen finally called me up to our room where I found her standing at the foot of the bed admiring herself in the full length mirror. She wore a lacy black bra that held her breasts high and pressed together, hold-up stockings and red high-heeled shoes. Her hair and face are done to perfection -- beautiful and slightly whorish. She took her drink from the tray I held out for her.

"Thank you sissy. How do I look?"

I told her she looked fabulous, that Mr Webb would be very pleased.

"I'm going to wear the little black dress you bought me on our honeymoon. I think that will send the right message -- to Mr Webb and to anyone who sees me. We're eating in town, at the fancy new Italian place. I might run into someone we know. They're going to get the picture straight away, aren't they... me dressed like that with a big old black man. That's almost the most exciting thing -- that everyone will know what I'm going to get after dinner... a huge black cock."

Ellen laughed and beckoned me over. We stood close together, similarly dressed, but so far apart. She was radiant and beautiful - a confident sexual woman at play. I was a little, pitiful sissy husband, about to be cuckolded. Ellen reached down to my always hard, streaming penis.

"Does your dicklet need relief again?" She stoked me through the panties. Three or four times, her cupped hand wanked me and I came, grunting and panting. He free hand came up to my shoulders to steady me.

"There, there sweetie. That must feel better."

I thanked her. When I'd caught my breath she said: "I want you to lubricate me baby. I don't want Mr Webb to tear me with his big cock."

She held a little open tub of jelly out to me. I took it in my shaking hand.

"Enough to grease me up me, but not so much that he'll notice. Front and back, please sweetie - just in case."

Ellen then turned her back to me and got on all fours on the bed. She stuck her arse high and arched her back, resting her cheek comfortably on her duvet. She was putting on a show for me, making me complicit in all this - I was preparing her, in the most intimate way, for Mr Webb. I knelt on the floor at the end of the bed. I kissed Ellen's full soft arse and lapped gently at her cunt and then her anus.

"Jack love, he'll be here soon. I don't think he's a patient man."

I rolled the end of my index finger in the jelly and pressed it to her arsehole, gently twisting my finger in deeply. I did this a second time with a little more lubricant. Then, using my other hand, I coated the lips of her completely shaven cunt with a light film of it. I rubbed my cock, erect again, through the soaked panties.

Ellen thanked me, giving me a chaste little kiss on the lips. She dressed quickly, pulling up a pair of lacy knickers, and then finishing off with the clinging black cocktail dress that left little to the imagination.

"While I'm out with Mr Webb, I want you to shave off all the hair around your little penis, have a nice bath in some sweet smelling oil. You can wear what you like form my cupboard. I want you to wear what you want from now on. I want you to be my sissy house husband whenever you can."

We sat at the kitchen table for about ten minutes, talking about stuff - me in stockings and sperm covered panties, Ellen dressed for sex and lubricated "front and back" -- and waited.

Exactly at the appointed time, a big Cadillac drove up in front of the house. Mr Webb just honked long and hard, getting our attention and that of the neighbours. Ellen froze, looking at me, suddenly nervous. Then she gathered herself.

"See you later baby. Don't stay up and don't worry -- I'll be fine, and I'll tell you all about it, of course. Don't touch yourself, I'll relieve you when I get back."

She then walked out the front door and into the big arms of a Mr Webb. I watched from behind the curtain as he got out of the car to greet and open the door for her -- a real gentleman, of course. They exchanged a few words as they stood by the car and then, as if it is the most natural thing in the world, Ellen reached up to Mr Webb's big face with her hands and drew him down into a deep, long, wet kiss full on the mouth. They were under the streetlights, in plain view of me and the neighbours. I was left at home alone, sick with anxiety and jealousy, and excited beyond belief.

++++++++++

I woke up as I heard Ellen coming up the stairs. It was 3am. She stumbled into the room. I sat up and turned the bedside light on. She was a terrible mess. Her hair mussed up and matted in places. Her lipstick was gone and her lips looked swollen and heavy. There were blotches on her face and neck and cleavage that must have been dried cum. Her dress was creased and misshapen, and there were long ladders in her stockings.

She put her finger to her lips to indicate that I should not say anything and came to stand by the bed. I sat up on the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor, staring up at her.

"Hey baby, are you OK? Did you do as I said -- no wanking your little prick?" I smiled and nodded. She stroked my cheek tenderly. "And I see you shaved yourself. Nice panties and vest. Good. You're going to be my good little cuckold sissy husband aren't you?" Again I nodded.

Ellen was roaring drunk and smelt strongly of sex and cigarettes.

"I am so happy that you are darling. Do you want me to show you what Mr Webb did to me? He fucked me and made me his whore? He was huge baby, more than a foot long and so thick."

I nodded dumbly again, feeling sick in the pit of my stomach. She tilted the bedside lamp up to give me a better view of her. Ellen slowly pulled her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. Her braless breasts were exposed.

"He liked my breasts a lot, paid them a lot of attention... he was very, very rough. Look how swollen they are, bruised and sore. He couldn't keep his hands off them, squeezing them hard and tugging on the nipples, and slapping them just to watch them bounce. He made me show them off in the restaurant. He pinched me here, underneath. I'm going to be so bruised in the morning."

She lifted one of her sweet, heavy breast to show me the angry red marks. In the process she lifted a nipple to her mouth and licked it wetly.

"I've been such a slut for Mr Webb." She squeezed her tits in both hands now, roughly pulling on her nipples, as if to demonstrate what he had done. Ellen started breathing heavily. Her breasts were swollen, almost misshapen, looking bigger than ever.

"Can you see the come on my face and tits? Some of it hasn't dried yet. Mr Webb made me suck him when he dropped me off. I wanted him to come in, but he made me kneel outside, in front of the house. God knows who saw me swallowing that huge black thing? Everyone is going to know that I am a black man's slut and that you are my sweet cuckold sissy house husband. Here baby, taste this." Ellen pulled my face into her abused, dirty breast, and I lapped up Mr Webb's cum, some of it just deposited there, some of it dried and crusty. Bit by bit, I licked it all up, cleaning her breasts, neck and face.

"You are good, dear. Thank you." Ellen bent down and kissed me, an urgent open-mouthed kiss, with real hunger. She tasted pungent, of cock and booze and cigarettes. I was thrilled, so excited I felt faint.

"I love you, you know, my sweet little sissy."

Ellen stepped away from me and pushed her dress all the way down, and stepped out of it. She'd lost her panties too. She stood with her hands on her hips, her legs parted about two feet, encased in torn and stained holdups. There was something defiant, almost aggressive about this pose. She wanted me to look at her closely, to study and admire her, to marvel at the marks and traces left on her skin by her lover.

I ran my fingertips all over Ellen's skin, trying to decode and memorise the blemishes. Eventually, I was drawn, of course, to her cunt. I stared and stared. The lips were swollen, pink and raw, and opened up.

"I'm full of his seed, baby. Cup your hand below my cunt." She tilted her hips forward, bent her knees a little, and bore down with her internal muscles. A big goblet of spunk fell into my hand. She smiled down at me. I brought my hand up to my face and without breaking eye contact licked Mr Webb's cum from my palm.

"Good boy, good boy. He would be so pleased with you. Mr Webb told me to have you clean me up. I'm so pleased with you."

She turned to show me her arse, and stuck it out at me, reaching round to pull her cheeks apart.

"He fucked me here too. Can you see how stretched I am? It was so painful to begin with. Lick my arse for me, clean me up."

I knelt behind her and pulled her cheeks as wide as I could. My tongue entered her with no impediment. I pushed in as far as I could. I make a seal around her arsehole and sucked hard, drawing a few heavy drops of seed from her. I pulled away to breath.

Ellen kicked off her shoes, climbed onto the bed and crawled to her side and lay down on her back. She pulled up one knee and let her legs fall open lewdly. She smiled at me tiredly.

"Take my shoes of please. You can try fucking me if you like love, but I'm very loose and wide."

I pulled her heels off and rubbed her feet a little.

"I'll give you a hand job, if you want," Ellen said, her voice trailing off with exhaustion.

I rubbed her feet a few minutes. Almost instantly Ellen was asleep and breathing deeply.

12