Finding A New Purpose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kind words made it difficult to stay mad. "Can we name him Conner, after your grandfather, if it's a boy?"

"Whatever you want. I'm sorry about tonight. I shouldn't have done that too you." I started crying again, relieved to hear him say that. He held me tightly as I fell asleep.

**

Three Months Later:

"I'm taking the day off tomorrow," Mike said while we were eating dinner. "It's my day to treat you to nice things and spend money on you."

I didn't quite understand what he meant. We had never really gone out in public during the five or so months that we'd lived together. Sure we had gone out to do simple things, but, I was always Alex outside these walls.

"I'll go shopping with you or whatever. I don't mind sitting outside dressing rooms as long as I get to have an opinion on what I like on you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Uhm, your birthday? Hello?" He started pretending that he was shouting, but only mouthing words like I was deaf.

"Oh! Duh... It's already my birthday?" Honestly, I had completely forgotten about it.

"Yeah, it's definitely the twenty third of September today. That or the editors of the paper really fucked up," Mike said, laughing. "Plus, come on! You don't have any nice dresses or anything. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen you in one. Not that I don't mind. You look sexy enough as it is. And it's pretty easy to knock boots with you, dressed the way you are around the condo, eh?"

I spit out the water I was drinking as I cracked up laughing. "Suppose that's true enough," I responded, trying not to cough. "You really want to go shopping with me?" The only times I'd been out dressed as a woman was when I'd go to the grocery store. Even then, I rarely did it. He was right though. There were no dresses hanging up in my closet, or any feminine clothes for that matter. I only wore tight jeans and spaghetti strap tops, but it was definitely starting to get too cold to even wear that, so shopping sounded most excellent.

"It's only one day. I think I can survive." I went on making plans on what I wanted to do, and the different stores I wanted to look through. Only after I rattled off a few, did I realize something.

"I've... never actually worn a dress?" It felt quite odd. I'd worn a huge arrangement of lingerie and undergarments, yet, not once had I worn a dress. I remembered back to when Mike had asked if I'd wear a french maid dress while I cleaned and I'd shunned the idea, but now, it felt more strange not to want to.

"Well, it makes it pretty impossible to take you out anywhere, that's for sure." Boy was I stupid. This was the first time he made it apparent that he wanted to take me out in public with him. I bet he had never asked because I never gave the impression that I wanted him to.

"Why haven't you said anything until now?" I asked, sounding offended. It wasn't really my fault that he hadn't offered before I suppose.

"I didn't think you would be comfortable doing it," He replied, in his sheepish 'I didn't want to upset you' voice.

"I have gone out, you know. Not in anything too girly, but I've gone out. To the store and what not when you aren't here. I guess I never actually told you about it. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"You know, if I take you out with me, I'll end up showing you off, right?" he said and I blushed and looked down at my food.

"Why would you do something like that?" I asked.

"Because your hot?" he responded. It was hard not to laugh when he started grinning and nodding his head like a little kid at a candy store.

"Fine. But you're going to be a gentlemen and pay for my clothes right?" I grinned and nodded back at him in a similar manner.

"Of course. It's your birthday after all."

12