All Comments on 'Finding Claire'

by Sissyhalo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 6 years ago
Hot Sissy

Love to Fuck this Sissy! Fuck the Cum out of her! That's hot how she Drains! Mmmmmmm Drain Me! My Smooth Nuts are Full!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 6 years ago

Sissyhalo posting a new story? Is this my birthday already?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a sissy too

I too want to shout out loud for everyone to hear -- I AM A SISSY FAGGOT COCKSUCKING SLUT BITCH !!!! AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot story

I like this: there is an actual good story besides a couple of great sex scenes.

I would love to meet someone like Claire.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
This whole storyline is just...

completely amazing. I found Making Holly, and someone in the Comments mentioned Find The Cheerleader, Save The World was another in a series. I've been trying to piece together which stories are part of the whole series.

Anyway, the Hayden-Claire stories have gotten really into what's going on in her head, and that is one of the sexiest things an author can do for me (any category). And I'm a sucker for happier endings, so this one really was satisfying (and exciting, and hot, and interesting).

Thanks for writing, and for sharing your imagination and storytelling.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 5 years ago
Losing and Finding Oneself

You captured the sissy hypno-erotic bliss, wanting it to be real, surrendering. Real is so much better. The Cock you worship, attached to someone who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You understand

U really have the message. I love cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous