Finding Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few comic posters are up and there's a cheap flat screen tv and videogames all set up with it and lots of dvd's.

His furniture is bad and yet pretty okay and actually covered with some cheap sheets that are smartly dark colored.

It smells clean in here at least.

I take my boots off like he's doing and he goes to take his jacket off and he winces.

"Here let me help." I offer.

I'm not used to doing this and we end up getting really, really close and staring at each other and then he does what I was thinking about doing and he kisses me.

Oh it's awkward but I wanted it.

And I can tell he's nervous too.

I help him get his t-shirt off and he's got bruises there too starting and we kiss again.

And we slowly move to the couch.

A third kiss.

I break it. "Are you sure John? I'm not like any other girl you've been with."

"I..." He nods. "I'm sure."

I kiss him again. "Good because I'm better."

He sort of smiles and we clumsily kiss again and again and we are getting better at it as we do and my shirt comes off but my bra stays on and I get down to my panties too with his help and us both blushing.

I'm making out with a guy.

And I like it.

And he likes me.

It's making me happy.

And he's getting hard, harder as my hand slips down to rub his hard cock and it's getting to be too much and I want his cock so much.

I unbutton his jeans and get my hand down there.

Oh...oh yes...cock, live, pulsing, thick cock.

Thick is good.

I kiss John again and slip down to my knees not even really in any place where stopping would be a thought.

I'm almost drooling as I get his jeans down and his underwear too and his cock springs free.

It's big.

It not my dildo big but he's big a solid eight inches and he's thick and throbbing and he's panting.

I dig his puffer from his pocket and pass it to him and take that gorgeous fucking cock in my mouth.

It's like fucking heaven.

I'm a tiny dicked little clitty sissy and I love, love love cock.

No part of the old me is arguing with this.

This is the best time ever.

I'm way more comfortable, my arms resting on his legs, my torso pressed on the cushion of the couch and me just here with John with no wall between us, no glory hole, just us together and him thinking I'm pretty.

I taste him, not just taste him and his pre-cum but let his cock rest in my wet mouth until I start to salivated and then I swish it around as best as I can and taste him, taste John's cock and look at his eyes as I drain that away and push my lips and mouth deeper.

His hands make their way to my head and his fingers curl into my hair and his hips move as he's watching me saying.

"Oh god Claire, oh god that's so fucking good, so fucking hot."

Yes! Yes! Say my name!

I feel so good, so high doing this.

I go deeper, taking him more into me and suck so hard my cheeks are pulling in.

Move my head, press my tongue to his glands, wriggle it on his sensitive undersides.

"Claire!, Fuck...Claire!"

I go deeper, tilting my head back so it doesn't trigger my gag reflex and sink down further and further taking a breath through my nose as John's thick big cock slides in and stretches my sissy throat.

I feel it too, that thick cockhead slipping down.

I sissy cum in my panties and moan my throat and head becoming a vibrating hole for his pleasure.

John whines and grabs my head and starts fucking my face his body on auto-pilot and I let him.

My brain shifts gears and the vids and the flashers and the words are filling my sissy brain.

...sissy, swallow, cock, worship cock, you're not a man, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, suck cock, be happy, suck cock, empty your mind, keep watching, suck cock, be happy, drink cum, be happy, swallow semen be proud, suck cock, be happy...

Sissy...

Sissy...

Sissy...!

John arches and cries out. "Claire! Claire!...I'm cumming Claire!"

His cock explodes inside my mouth spurting and filling my mouth with thick sticky gobbets of seed and swirls of semen.

I'm moaning and groaning around his cock as he does my brain shutting down with bliss.

I'm still on auto-pilot for a while as I suck him clean and swallow every bit of it all not letting a drop go wasted and keep going as John makes all these sexy, hot guy sounds.

I keep going until he's getting hard again...yeah it takes longer than you'd think but it's such a great thing, joyous thing to be here on my knees suckiling his cock until it's rock hard again.

I pull off with my lips popping a little as they pursed together coming off his tip.

"That was awesome Johnny, you have a great cock."

He's staring at me. "I...thanks? I...I've never had a girl do that before."

"You've never had a blow job?"

"Not one that good, not even close...god Claire you're amazing."

I blush and can't help but feel so happy that I'm beaming and have this really blissed out huge smile on my face.

"Thanks, you want some more? You want to fuck me Johnny?"

"Really!?" Oh god he's so eager his cock twitches in my hands.

"Please, I'm so horny I came in my panties for you."

He stares shocked but he nods and I grab my purse and my gum and have a stick to freshen my breath and then start lubing his cock up and then I get off my knees and crawl beside him on the couch and pull down my panties and he's staring as I get on the couch beside him my body down but my ass up.

"Please Johnny, please fill my sissy bum with your big cock."

He's pretty fast in moving to get in position and my whole body thrills at the feeling of his hands on my hips and then my ass as he spreads me and there's this amazingly thrilling feeling of hot live cock at my bum and he pushes inside of me.

If I could sissy cum I would have.

"Uhnn...! Johnny! Oh Johnny, fuck!, fuck! Oh my god that feels so fucking good!"

I'm vocal...I'm loud...this is better than my dildo, this is me, me, Claire being fucked by a boy, by a man with a hot, hard, real cock!

And it's sooo thick too stretching my sissy ass making me feel even fuller than ever.

It's soon the only thing in my head.

Cock in my bum makes me happy and dumb.

It's such a relief too.

I cry out and I gasp and rock my body back and forth as Johnny fucks me. I feel the inches taking over and like some huge pink eraser it's rubbing out Hayden, it's rubbing out my brain and all that stupid useless masculine bullshit that was there.

His touch is taking my over the edge, this human touch, this heat, connection, this whole thing taking it past the dildos, past the videos making it all real.

I shiver as Johnny's cock hits my spot.

"There! There! Oh Johnny fuck me there! Fuck my sissy spot, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, make me sissy cum!"

He does too, he's got this grip on my hips and he's fucking me so perfectly hard that it's driving me deeper than ever.

There's nothing like this, there's nothing that a dildo can do to replicate the feeling of flesh, not just the hot cock too but his touch, the impact of his hips sending shockwaves through my body with every stroke.

"Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I'm screaming as I'm having this blindingly powerful sissy orgasm and as my insides are spasming and clenching and unclenching Johnny cries out too ramming me harder and harder before driving that sweet huge cock deep inside me and he start cumming inside of me filling me, washing my spot, my insides with hot fucking cum.

I sissy again...the heat, the boil and bubble inside me taking me over the edge with the reality of his cum deep inside me.

"Claire...oh...oh...god Claire...Yes!, Yes!"

My mind is swirling and I'm crying because it's so good and perfect.

...Stop lying, start loving that cock inside you.

...You've never been man enough but you can be sissy enough.

...Worship cock like a good sissy girl.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...I love myself as a girl, be a fuck toy, be a sissy, submit...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If cock inside you has made you cum you aren't a real man anymore...

...Little dicks are just waiting clitties...

...Small dicks are betas...

...Small dicks must serve better men...

...You're not a real man anymore...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...If you ever got off from dick in you it's permanent, you're a sissy now...

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Sissy feels good, Sissy loves cock, Sissy cums for cock.

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

...Big Cock in your ass, on your knees, clitty limp, mouth open, good sissy...

I replay in my head like that because that's exactly it.

It's what's going on inside me.

And I'm breathing, lost in that until John's arms wrap around me and he pulls out of me and I'm like a doll just so well fucked and limp and his, his as he moves me and pulls me close and up against him and he kisses me.

Kissing...Yeah, so good, so good and warm and happy.

He looks me in the eyes as he breaks the kiss and he's blushing. "Claire?"

"Yeah Johnny?"

"Stay? Stay the night with me?"

I sob, I sob and nod and kiss him. "Yes...S...sure...definitely...y..yes."

He holds me still but he looks concerned. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"N...no, no that was fucking amazing...I'm so glad you are my first."

"Your first?"

"My first yeah..."

"Oh..."

"I was with a girl Johnny, I was even married to her, it's just...just...It's been so long since I've spent the night with anyone."

He nods and his face changes like he's got this clue that's grown him up a little more and he tenderly kisses me.

"And it's so fucking lonely." He says.

I cry some more and he takes me and leads me from the couch and into his bedroom.

I ditch my bra and we slip into the sheets together that smell wonderfully of him and we kiss a little more and we snuggle together as I fall asleep.

Asleep and it's me, me for fucking once that's the one being held.

Finally.

Just finally.

12