Finding Comfort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to believe her, it's just so hard to trust another person after the last time. But looking into those shimmering emeralds of hers I see genuine care and I know that I can trust her with this.

My bottom lip quivers as I reveal my secret. "Okay, I trust you Taylor.... I think I've always been this way, but never told anyone aside from my brother until last year. Ever since I can remember, I've thought girls were beautiful and had over time developed a crush for my best friend Madison. We used to have sleepovers on the weekends, and one weekend I was at her house and told her how I felt but she thought I was only joking and so I leaned in to kiss her. When I opened my eyes she was gone and her parents came in later to say they were taking me home."

I was openly crying by this point but Taylor pulls me tighter against her chest and holds me in her protective embrace. After a short while I am feeling better and continue. "When I was finally home, my parents said they were going to help me with my 'problem' which meant I had to go with them to church and talk about how I was sinning and needed to change. Of course all my friends found out and started avoiding me, and since my parents weren't supportive I felt alone and uncared for. Except for my older brother Pete. He was the first person I ever told and accepted me for the way I am, so when I turned eighteen I ran away to try and find him at his apartment in Alding."

Taylor interrupted, "But you arrived there as the virus was spreading and never found him, did you?"

I blink back some tears and say, "Yeah, and after a year of avoiding the Creeps I realized how much I missed my family and wanted to get back." We laid there together awhile in silence before I add, "I wish I had at least have gotten to kiss her...."

"You mean after all that you still don't even know what it's like to kiss a girl?"

"Not even once." Suddenly I realize we are sitting up and I have my arms wrapped around Taylor's chest in a tight hug with my head nestled into her shoulder. I've become closer to this woman than I have been with anyone else in my life. I know I can trust her with anything.

Shaking with trepidation, I lean in close to her ear to Taylor. "C-can I k-kiss you, please?"

Anticipation freezes me in place as I watch her mouth forms words that fall upon my deaf ears. It doesn't matter because I can see her answer clearly in her beckoning eyes. Thawing out, I close my eyes and lean my mouth millimeter-by-millimeter towards hers, and after what seems like an eternity we finally make contact.

My heart is beating a mile per minute, and I'm certain it's going to burst when she lifts her hand to softly caress my cheek and slides down my neck. Her fingers lightly brush past my shoulders, tickling their way down the length of my arms before finally taking my hand into her own, entwining our fingers together. She's making feel so safe in her arms that I can shed my initial anxiety and begin to enjoy her luscious mouth. I can feel her gently sucking on my lips, and after what seems like an hour she pulls away with a small smacking sound, taking my tremulous breath with her and leaving me feeling dizzy.

Lifting my eyelids I am met with her piercing greens looking deep into my eyes which I would normally shy away from, but now I'm captivated by them and can't bear to look anywhere else. This time Taylor pulls me back to meet her lips and I inhale as deep as I can through my nose, breathing in her scent; the applesauce from earlier is so sweet on her breath I can almost taste it myself.

Without breaking our embrace, she gingerly lowers me from our sitting position onto my back and rests my head against the pillow. A moan of protest escapes from my lips when she moves hers away and asks, "Are you sure you're okay with this, Emma? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to."

"Please don't stop," I breath out, "...I think I want more."

Taylor smiles and lowers beside and slightly above me. "I hoped you would say that."

She goes for another kiss but surprises me when she lands her lips on my neck instead, drawing out a small giggle from me. Her fingers tangle themselves in my chocolate hair while she starts leaving a trail of teasingly brief kisses up my neck all the way to my ear. I let out a sudden gasp when she gently nibbles on my lobe, slowly sucking it into her mouth, and her large hand begin to roam over my increasingly warming body.

She slides it down from my neck and over my chest to firmly massage my breasts as they rise up and down from my deep breathing. I can feel each individual finger as they bump past the peaks of my little swells which sends pulses of pleasure throughout me. This feels so good, so right.

Taylor then leans back, drawing me up with her and placing both hands on my hips. "I want you to take my shirt off, honey."

Her words draw my attention to her covered boobs and I reach out to touch her. "Okay." Slowly I unwrap her gifts to me, my fingers lightly tracing the tight muscles in her stomach, and my breath catches in my throat as I lay eyes on her exposed torso. "You're really pretty."

"Thank you, honey," Taylor says as she catches my wrists with those powerful hands. "Do you want to try touching me?" she whispers into my ear, her breath is steam and I shiver from the sensation.

As I open my mouth to answer, she covers it with her own and slips in just a hint of her tongue inside for a short moment, leaving behind her apple flavor for me to savor. I nod my head with her still latched on and she guides my hand up to her mounds for me to feel.

Once she releases me, I timidly start squeezing one before switching to the other and relishing in how soft and warm they feel. All the while she is raining down lovely little kisses all over my neck, shoulders and chest. Not long after, my pawing excites a low moan from her and I can't help but to giggle. She's moaning because of me! Her reaction is enough to embolden me to knead a little harder which causes her nipples to awaken in my grasp, and I'm rewarded with another satisfying reaction of approval from those sweet lips of hers.

Those lusty sounds emanating from her are almost daring me to go further, so I brush aside a cascade of her dark waterfall from a breast and lean my head forward to take one of her stiff chocolate tips into my eager mouth. I've never felt anything so uniquely smooth on my tongue. I swirl my tongue around and around her peak before deciding to gently suck on it, bringing out more of those lovely noises from her. Jolts of pleasure shoot up my spine as she rakes her fingertips up my back and massages her way back down.

It's so exciting being the cause of her pleasure and all I want is to continue making her release those lusty sounds into my ears, but Taylor cuts my ravishing of her soft pillows short. She slips both of her hands under the hem of my top and slowly moves upwards, stopping to feel my tummy and play with my belly button before cupping both of my bare breasts.

"I'm going to take your shirt off now, okay Emma? I have to see these lovely little bumps of yours." Her nimble fingers trace their way back to the bottom of my shirt and slowly drags it up my body and over my head, exposing my bare chest to her. Before I can even brush the hair out of my eyes Taylor lays me flat and follows me down, pressing her weight against my body. "You're so pale...."

I look away from her as my face heats up and I cross my arms over my chest. "I'm sorry. I try to tan, but I just burn."

Taylor crawls up my body and gives me another sweet taste of her tongue. Her steamy breath forms words into my mouth. "You're beautiful," kiss, "the way you are," kiss, "honey."

I feel as if I'm melting into her mouth as we share each other's tongues and play with our hair for the longest time until she breaks away from the heavenly joining of our lips. Taylor cups my cheeks with her hand and our eyes meet.

"Your skin is gorgeous, sweetie, it makes you look so pure and cute."

I'm still feeling self-conscious, but there's nothing other than pure lust in those jade orbs and I believe she genuinely adores me. Finally she pulls back slightly and plants kisses all over as she makes her sensual descent back down to my chest.

When she returns back to her previous spot she gently removes each of my arms one at a time to reveal my puffs and gently swirls my strawberry tips in her fingers. I've played with my breasts a little before now, but Taylor's playful hands bring that amazing sensation to a whole new level and I hum my appreciation. She dips lower to my tummy and starts dragging her tongue back up to my swells, playfully flicking her warm, smooth tongue across my rosy tips.

I tilt my head to the side and let out a long, soft moan, trying to savor every bit of the feel of her tongue as it slides back and forth. Taylor then sinks a hand all of the way down me and rubs between my thighs through my pajama bottoms; simultaneously she traps a nipple gently between her teeth and sucks hard on it. Her dual assault catches me unawares and I instinctively try to jump back, but her weight prevents me from moving away.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Taylor looks up at me with tender eyes. "Just say the word, and I'll stop."

Her fingers are still making me squirm beneath her firm, semi-nude body as she says that, and I can't form the words on my mind as the only thing I can think of is how wonderful this feels. I just lay there basking in the bliss she's providing me, with sweat forming on my brow, and hope she can see the desire in my eyes.

Her fingers rub a little higher and hit my sweet spot, causing me to let out a small squeak and my hand darts down in an attempt to make her press down harder, but she abruptly breaks away. "No! Please!" I moan out. "That felt really good."

Taylor flashes her teeth as she lets out a chuckle, teasing the tip of my nose with her finger. "Do you want more?"

The tingly feeling at the apex of my thighs is still lingering and begging to be relieved, so I start rubbing my legs together trying to milk any and all satisfaction I can. What little pleasure I can extract is nothing compared to what she was doing to me just a moment ago.

"Mmm, god yes. I need more, Taylor. Please."

"Oh, you naughty little girl," Taylor said as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and moved back towards my legs.

Getting up on her knees, she tugs at the laces keeping my loose pants snug against my waist and pulls them down along with my white panties to unveil my womanhood.

Tossing the last of my clothes aside, Taylor picks up my foot and licks in between my toes; it almost tickles and feels surprisingly good, like when I use a backscratcher to get at an otherwise impossible-to-reach itch. Her mouth gradually makes its way farther up my foot onto my calf, and I can feel the pounding in my chest get faster and faster with each passing second until I think I might faint if it gets any worse. Her kisses are getting nearer and nearer to where I most desire and I become dizzy as my breathing comes in short, quick gasps. All the while Taylor's seductive, mossy eyes are locked onto mine, never looking away.

Perhaps only a centimeter away from scoring a touchdown, Taylor's heavenly tongue emerges from its cave and... leaps over to my other leg. Whimpers tremble throughout my body, caused by her cruel denial, and I feel as if I will die if not for the look in her eyes promising untold pleasures later on.

My tormentor's tongue lands at the bottom of my thigh and works around in tight circles, her lips sucking in my pale flesh on occasion, making me shiver even more in anticipation of what will hopefully come next. Feeling her tongue reaching the point of better-not-return once again after a years worth of agony, I am so tempted to just reach down and pull her against my undoubtedly soaked core and grind for everything I'm worth, but I doubt I have enough strength left over in my body to even lift a finger.

Instead, I plead for my life. "Taylor... I can't take anymore. Please."

Taylor lifts her mouth off my thigh and hovers it over my hot center, her eyes piercing my very soul. "Your flower is so beautiful, Emma." She sinks her mouth back down and nuzzles her nose into my patch of grass, inhaling deeply. "If only you could smell how dewy it is right now."

I can feel the tip of her tongue make contact with skin as it creeps its way out from between those heavenly lips and starts heading South. Oh god, it's going to happen! The anxiety in me is building so high inside me that it seems as if I'm no longer breathing and I think I may pass out, until her glorious tongue finally coils around my flower bud. A massive gasp of sheer pleasure takes hold of me, and I suck in as much air as possible.

Taylor's tongue isn't stopping there, it moves farther down my tulip and slips in between my soft petals, her lips spreading them apart enough for her tongue to have its way with me. Moans escape my mouth at an increasing rate and intensity as I shiver with delight while a hand reaches past my belly to massage my breasts and play with their peaks. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take before I collapse. Spring is coming.

Her tongue takes another journey and reaches my center and teasing at its entrance, causing me to emit a long stream of mews. It rims around and around before deciding to take a trip back up to my bud and returns a short while later to plunge inside, sending me into a frenzy. My body erupts in a fit of passion, causing every inch of flesh to scream with joy; my back arches, my toes curl and my hands clutch at the blankets for dear life.

The breath catches in my lungs as my hips raise my flower up to Taylor's mouth that is the sun and leaks sweet nectar out for her tongue to lap up. Taylor grips me tight and uses her entire mouth to ravage me, sending jolt after jolt of electricity through my body which comes back down to slam into my core.

As I'm coming back down, Taylor crawls besides me and we share our deepest kiss yet, with arms and legs tangled together. Our tongues dance around in each other's mouths, and I can taste my sweet, sweet nectar on her.

The last few moans remaining from the greatest orgasm of my life I feed to her before finally separating apart and gazing into her brilliant green eyes and sighing out, "That was wonderful, Taylor."

She pulls me tighter and whispers, "Your pussy tastes wonderful."

I could feel an enormous blush starting to spread across my face. "I know."

"Come here, baby," Taylor says as she turns me over so my backside fits into her waist and pulling me into her embrace, her strong arms wrapping around me to caress my tummy and cradle my swells from behind. "Just rest now, sweetheart."

"But don't you want me to please you?"

She rubs my belly and slides a hand hand down to briefly rub my nub, sending another shock up through my spine making me jump against her tight stomach. "Tomorrow you can, you need sleep now. Besides, feeling you squirm and shiver underneath me is plenty of pleasure for one night."

"I'm not that sleepy, I can still--" A lengthy and sudden yawn interrupts my protest, and Taylor just laughs quietly. No, she's right, I'm spent and the warmth from her body is making me realize how tired I really am. Being held in her strong arms and spooned against her is starting to lull me to sleep, but I have to say one more thing before I drift into reverie. "Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

My eyelids flutter shut as I manage to whisper with my final waking breath, "I think I love you."

Her arms pull me even closer, and I can barely hear her response as I fall into a deep sleep. "I know, baby, I know."

To Be Continued...

12