All Comments on 'Finding Flagstaff'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Now that, was a hell of a ride

Up to your usual standards. Different story for you, but maybe your coauthor had something to do with that. That was non-stop fun from the first to the last page. Just fantastic writing. Can't give you enough credit for creating this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Little of Everything

Great story that had something for everyone. Sigh... if only I could be Merlin.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
As often I am a little late.

My fellow commentors said it all. All I can say, I couldn't stop for supper. But don't worry, I did not go hungry.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

DadDavisDadDavisover 7 years ago
I gotta...,

I've got to agree with the other commentors that this was fan-flipping-tastic from the First word till the last one. Keep writing more good stories that we can enjoy.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
A first for me !

This is the first story I've ever read in this category , and my what a ride !

As sgt 548 said , oh to be Merlin !

As always Randi writes the hottest sex scenes that I've ever read anywhere ! And Sbrooks is always so very thorough in his details , this is a truly great collaboration .

I especially liked the settings , it felt like a Mainefiddlehead setting ! ( he is the master of that IMO) That's very high praise by the way .

5 *'s

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
So glad to see another story from Randi!

Sweet way to handle some of the differences among us that really make us the same! I was just thinking that I had not had the pleasure of seeing a new story from one of my favorite authors and then here is this one. The only thing wrong was that I was called away right in the middle of page 6 and had to wait until I returned to finish.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND

even if its yourself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF?

what the hell happened to all your other stories?

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Pleasurable Read

This was a reread. The first time I was wondering in what category you would post it in here in Literotica! I have to admit that this is not my favourite piece of meat but it was well prepared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New category for you

I've read you romances, novels, mature, loving wives, taboo, but this is the first group. One of the best. You've been one of my favorites since you first came here. This didn't disappoint.

I love the way you handle characters and dialogue. I don't know how a story like this could be handled any better. Thanks, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

What can I say? This wasn't what I came here to read. I'm glad I did. I started reading and thought, "This is different." I couldn't stop reading it. It was long, but I didn't stop except to go to the bathroom once. What a great story! I'll have to see what else you've written. I loved all the characters, but Ellen was my favorite. Great job, five stars. I don't know how anyone could write a better story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Randi and Brooks collaborate?

Like Smith and Wesson, Abbott and Costello, Rodgers and Hammerstein and a horse and carriage, The Amazing Randi and Humble Brooks just seem to work well together. Well written story!

The comments of Tazz and LSD are beginning to require more deciphering than I care to dedicate to them, so I'll just remain befuddled. There seems to be some sort of connection between opaque observations and intellectual acuity that many of us will never understand. I have come to accept that as a fact of life. Or as Tazz would say, "three into one doesn't go, but they went!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impressive

The range you have shown in your writing is nearly unbelievable. I loved this story. Every button was pushed. Superb writing editing and storytelling. I could tell a little shift sometimes, but you worked together seamlessly. Great story, one of the best I've ever read in this category. Five *

SweetSteelSweetSteelover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the story! Well written with a nice plot. As a polyamorist I can appreciate and identify with the characters. It is nice to have a story about strong women and sensitive men. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good story

This story is quite well written. The characters are believable and likeable. I'd just suggest you put an incest warning at the start. Thank you for capturing an authentic autistic perspective. While I'm not like Ellen you wrote quite well on the difficulties an autistic woman can experience regarding sex. I'm glad you wrote her like a person and not a pity piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

To an earlier commentator asking where the rest of Blackrandl's stories went to? Apparently the author got into "tit for tat" argument with the Trolls on this site and pulled her stories. If you want to read them they are posted on SOL - storiesonline. Cheers.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years agoAuthor
@last anonymous

No, that's not exactly what happened. I never argue with trolls. It's unprofessional. I signed a professional writing contract with an agent and a publisher and they insisted that I take down the stories here that were not collaborations with other authors. You will notice that this story is a collaboration with Sbrooks103x and the other two are collaborations with GeorgeAnderson. i plan to do more collaborations and I edit and find other ways to contribute to the site. Check out Loving Wives in the morning and you'll see one of those ways.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Ah

I wondered what happened to all of your work. Glad I read it when I did. Another great story. A little strange, but hey, this is fiction. Isn't it? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreal

Well written But terrible and unrealistic. Fuck realism. I just didn't care for the subject matter

JimmyCutlassJimmyCutlassover 6 years ago
I live in Flagstaff

I studied physics at NAU and found a job with a great company in Flagstaff. I have hiked rim to rim several times. Your descriptions kept me hooked. Great story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
It's all been said

So I'll just add: This is a great read. I must say I was not expecting the shootout (with an RPG, no less) at the warehouse. It really revived my interest!

When I was younger there was an alley behind the dump I lived in, in San Diego. Every weekend some guys would get together and swap engines. This blew my mind. I had not thought about it in a long time, but your story brought it back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story.

I especially appreciated the Robert Heinlein reference. Definitely in line with the philosophy of stranger in a strange land!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story.

Great story

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
The headline is: KEEP WRITING TOGETHER!!!

Hershey's Kisses?

Chocolate Pudding?

Never mind the calories!

I'M ALL IN!!!! :+)))

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007about 5 years ago
Another great one

The depth of your characters and the way they interact is spectacular. Another great story. Great collaboration

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Good job!

Thanks for this story. I love the depth of your character depiction.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Awesome and hot story!

midmomimmimidmomimmiabout 3 years ago

Great story but the drama kinda took over in a couple of spots, and the emotional turmoil was a little much at times. Otherwise a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story complicated, inventive relationships, erotic, romantic sex and exciting action adventure.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

well done and thank you.

A very beautiful story about difference and love.

I really liked the character of Ellen that we do not meet on the site.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love this story, as well as every thing else that you have posted on Lit. You are one hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another masterpiece! Thank you.

BJ

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

Great adventure…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes you write as a guy, but your women's perspective gives me some vicarious insight as a women of color. I am ignorantly obtuse to fem perspective and sex emotions. You're more educational than any sex ed class. They could teach more with graphic comic sex stories written by you.

I still prefer the layered personal relationships not only with dates, but family and kids and pets.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Excellent work, erotic, exciting and far from predictable.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

One of the first stories I read on this site, still as pleasing to read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

About one year ago, here is what I said saying about this story: "Another masterpiece! Thank you."

I stand by that comment. The more I read this story the more I learn about autism and the special needs they have. Tonite, I'll go to bed a little wiser!

5*

BJ

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Truly a great story. Polyamory is such an interesting topic and your story handle it and the incestuous relationship marvelously. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Polyamory Has proven not to work long term but there’s always the exception that proves the rule. A fun read that was relatively hot 🥵. 5 Stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story and certainly well written considering the twist of Polygamy.

ToreadornotToreadornot8 months ago

A fun and sexy story. The Twist of someone on the spectrum was especially interesting as I have someone in my family who is on the spectrum. Sensory input overload is real and requires patience and understanding. Great job.

NryoungNryoung4 months ago

Loved the story, no great surprise there as you never disappoint. I was very pleased when you used the word "grok". I haven't seen that word in nearly 50 years when it was introduced by Robert Heinein in his classic "Stranger in a Strange Land". Heinlein is one of my favorite authors of all time and I've read all or nearly all of his works. It's always such a pleasure to find an author you cant get enough of and you are definitely in that category.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Polyamory as hot as her Super Bee. Are they all not mormons?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7424 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories