Finding Foster Ch. 02

Story Info
While the wife is away...
4k words
4.2
50.4k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft knock startled Foster awake. He wiped drool from the side of his cheek and groggily yelled, "Yeah?"

Joslynn opened the door a little and whispered, "Hey, just wanted to see if you would like some breakfast. Kayla and I are going out to eat and we want you to join."

"Oh, what time is it?" he asks. His stomach grumbled at the mention of breakfast.

"It's 11am, sleepy head." She pushed the door open all the way and sat at the edge of his bed. "So, are you coming?"

His cock jumped at the word "coming". He had hoped his release in the shower the night before would have calmed these untimely erections. Rolling over to his side to keep a tent from forming, he answered, "Sure! I'm starving. Give me a few minutes to get dressed." She gave him a brilliant smile and then hopped out the door and down the stairs.

Foster opened the window behind his dresser. Warm spring air wafted through and he took a deep breath. He hated to admit it, but he really needed his bed to himself last night. He hadn't slept that hard in a long time. Maybe before Dalton was born. He pulled cargo shorts and a t-shirt from his basket, and for the first time in awhile he took some time to get ready. It felt nice not to be rushed or have to get other people ready as well as himself. Throwing on his favorite ball cap and tennis shoes, he stopped to glance in the mirror before heading downstairs. He had to admit he looked damn good and was enjoying the trimmed beard he started to grow out at the beginning of winter.

"Oh crap!!" squealed Kayla as Foster nearly knocked her down coming down the stairs. He didn't see her standing at the bottom of the stairs bent over ruffling the carpet with her fingers.

"Shit Kayla, I'm sorry!" he grabbed her hips to keep her from falling over but ended up pulling her into him, making the position look like something naughty rather than an innocent catch.

"Geez, get a room you two." Joslynn giggled from the kitchen doorway.

Kayla quickly stood up and took off after Joslynn giggling. She pinned Joslynn up against the wall and tickled her until she was screaming, "OK OK!!! I GIVE!"

Joslynn stepped into the kitchen and then tossed keys at Foster. "Can we take your truck please?" she asked. "My car is crap and Kayla's car is tiny."

"Sure," he said, still blushing from the strange run in with Kayla as well as feeling turned on by watching the girls in mid tickle fight. He looked around the house and noticed that Dalton's toys had been organized and everything was dusted and vacuumed. The house looked and smelled clean!

"Wow. The house looks great! Did you hire a cleaning team?" he asked.

"Nope. Just a one woman show." Joslynn stated, pointing at Kayla.

"Well, thanks Kayla. I'll buy your breakfast this morning. Or pay you. It looks incredible."

"No, that's OK. I enjoy cleaning." Kayla said sweetly. Her cheeks grew pink again.

"Damn, she really is shy." Foster thought to himself. Grabbing his wallet from the side table in the living room, he headed out to start his truck. The fresh air hit his face and he smiled to himself. He wasn't sure if it was the break from all of the work and stress, or the weather, but he felt like a new man.

"Just three of you?" the hostess at the restaurant asked Foster. He nodded and she asked them to follow her. "Your waitress will be right with you." she announced as Joslynn and Kayla sat in the booth across from him. Foster asked both girls about potential summer jobs. Joslynn was planning to work with her boyfriend at his tattoo shop and Kayla was waiting to find out if she would be hired at Foster's, but said she was looking forward to spending more time with her new boyfriend. Foster felt a pang of jealousy at the mention of boyfriends which turned into him internally lecturing himself again.

"You smell really good, Foster." Kayla said, looking up at Foster from her pancakes. Both he and Joslynn were startled at her boldness, and Joslynn bumped shoulders with her friend, a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry," Kayla said, now embarrassed, "I wasn't trying to be inappropriate. I mean, you're like Joslynn's dad or whatever. Not that you look like a dad but...." she stammered.

"He's my mom's husband Kayla. Not my dad. No offense Foster. However, he's always been there for me and has probably been the most steady and trustworthy man in my life." Joslynn stated. Foster smiled at her and then at Kayla who was now fidgeting with her fork. He felt Kayla's foot slide down and up his leg. At least he thought it was her foot. He glanced at Joslynn who was shoveling eggs into her mouth. It wasn't her. He looked over at Kayla, but she was looking down. She did it again....and then again. She looked up at him and saw the shocked look on his face and then sat back to glance under the table, her foot still against his leg. Quickly, she pulled both feet under her booth and blood rushed to her cheeks as she realized she was rubbing his leg and not the bar holding the table up.

"Oh..." she stammered, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." he said quickly as his cock pulsed in his shorts.

Kayla excused herself to use the bathroom, and Joslynn blurted out, "You think she's hot, don't you?"

"Hey...hush." he said, nervously looking around him. Nobody was paying any attention to them. "She's a beautiful girl but she's your age and I'm married...to your mother." he stated.

"Mhm....and married men don't have eyes? They don't check girls out? I call bullshit. She has the hots for you." she smirked. Foster didn't understand the point of even saying something like that but was curious.

"How do you know that?" he asked, a little too eager.

Joslynn rolled her eyes laughing, and then watched Kayla walk up behind him and return to the table. Her face was still flushed. She looked at Joslynn and then at Foster and seemed to be aware that they stopped speaking as soon as she returned but didn't ask why.

Foster paid for their breakfast and they drove back to the house in complete silence. Kayla was in the seat next to Foster after Joslynn insisted she take the front seat. She was messing with her phone with a scowl on her face. When she jumped out of the truck, she and Joslynn stood in the front yard talking about something. Kayla still looked pretty upset and Foster had hoped it wasn't anything he had done.

He threw his keys into the bowl and noticed his phone sitting on the table. Realizing he hadn't taken it with him, he picked it up to check it and saw that he had three missed calls, all from Jessica. Tapping on her name, he put the phone to his ear and listened to the ringing. She answered on the fourth ring and sounded out of breath.

"Hello?" she sputtered.

"Hey babe! I saw I missed your call. I'm so sorry I forgot to take my phone with me."

"Where did you go?" she asked, a little annoyed.

"Breakfast with Joslynn and her friend." he answered, equally annoyed. She could take off for several days and tell him not to call but he wasn't allowed to leave the house without notifying her first?

"Oh good. Her friend is what I called about anyway. Aunt Sharon thinks I need to go stay at this rest center for depression. I know I've been difficult to deal with lately but I just feel like you don't offer me enough help or caring." she started.

"Wait a second...I don't offer you help? Honey! I've been doing everything lately." Foster argued.

"Please don't make this all about you Foster. I just need to do this for myself. Anyway, I'll be bringing Dalton back home Tuesday but I will be gone for however long it takes to feel like myself again. You are going to need to hire Joslynn's friend because you're going to be handling Dalton alone." she explained.

Foster thought the last part was hilarious because he had been handling him mostly by himself for awhile now.

"But the twins will stay with their dad. I already spoke to him." she was silent for a few seconds and then said, "Did you hear me, Foster?"

"Yes. I heard you. Hey...I miss you. I hope you know..." he started

"...please don't try to make me feel bad for finally doing something for myself, Foster." she interrupted.

"Wouldn't dream of it." he said sarcastically, before hitting END on the call and throwing the phone back on the table. He heard a phone ring but it wasn't his. Then a door slammed. He walked into the living room to find Kayla on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Kayla, you OK?" he asked her, his anger starting to drift away. She didn't answer but threw her arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest, and continued to cry. He never knew what to do with a woman when she cried, and he felt himself panic a little.

"Hey...it's OK. Um...where is Joslynn?" he asked, putting an arm around her.

"Her mom called and she went to the twins' room." she sobbed.

"Oh. So. Are you two fighting?" he asked. He was grasping for words. He didn't know what to say to her.

"Not Jos and I. But my asshole boyfriend decided he was going to get drunk and send me pictures of another girl sucking his dick." she spat. "Just because I haven't given him a blow job yet! I said I would. I was nervous! I .... I...." she looked up at Foster instantly embarrassed for over sharing.

"Oh...well. Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's fine. He's an jerk. If he's not willing to wait for you to do what you feel comfortable with then he doesn't deserve you." Foster answered honestly.

Kayla hugged him even harder. "Thanks Foster. You're a great guy." she said softly.

He blushed a little at the compliment. "Hey, do you want some good news?" he asked. She pulled away from their hug and looked up at him. Her wet tears made her blue eyes pop and even though he hated to see her cry, she looked beautiful.

"Yes please." she said.

"I'm going to need to hire you to help with Dalton and the house. If you're still interested that is! It will be full time and if at all possible I'd like you to move in here for awhile. Joslynn's mom is going to....she's staying with a friend," he wasn't sure why he lied about where she was going. Maybe he was a little embarrassed. "It's just going to be Dalton and I on our own. We really need you. So are you in?"

"Oh my gosh!!" she squealed, "YES! Thank you so much!" she grinned at him, hugged him quickly and then jumped up and ran back to the bedroom Joslynn was still in. It was quiet for a moment and then thumping and screaming filled the house. Joslynn bolted down the hallway and tackled Foster.

"SLEEPOVER!!" she screamed.

"More like a 'live over' since it will be a lot longer than just one night." Kayla announced. Foster lay on his back on the couch after being plowed over by Joslynn and she sat on the floor in front of him. Kayla popped over the back of the couch and landed her ass on Foster's legs.

"So, since this is like our last weekend before we all have to be adults, what should we do? Movie night? Pizza?" asked Kayla. Foster pulled his legs from under her and stood up.

"I'll get out of here and let you girls plan your evening." he said.

"I meant all three of us. ROOMMATES!" she yelled and threw a fist in the air. Foster chuckled and sat back down on the couch listening to the girls gab about which movie to watch and where they wanted to order pizza. They finally decided to go to the store and buy stuff to make homemade pizza which suited Foster just fine. He was really sick of eating takeout. Joslynn flipped on the TV and started scanning channels. Kayla popped her feet up onto Foster's lap and sunk down into the couch a little. He could feel the rush of blood between his legs and he hopped up.

"Think I'll go upstairs and take a short nap." he said gruffly, already halfway up the stairs. His cock wasn't quite hard yet but he knew if he sat there any longer while her tiny toes played on his lap, he would have been.

Sitting on the bed, he opened his ipad and typed in his favorite porn website. The headphones were already plugged in so he removed his shorts and climbed back onto the bed, pulling a throw blanket over his legs. He typed "sitter" into the search bar, knowing that he shouldn't be seeking out more reasons to be awkward around Kayla. But he couldn't help himself. "Sitter Seduces Daddy" caught his eye and was the third video down. The girl in the still was adorable and curvy with pouty lips and dark green eyes. He clicked it open and waited for it to load.

"Oh hey Mr. Miller, you're home early. Your wife said you were both going to be very late." the cute sitter said in the video. The dad explained he and his wife had a fight at the party and he decided to leave early. She didn't plan to be home at all until morning. As he explained this to the sitter, she moved closer to him on the couch. Her tiny little skirt riding up a little, exposing her inner thigh and a peek of white panties. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra under her button up white shirt.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Miller." she cooed. He asked if the baby was asleep and she said he was. She leaned in to hug him and as he leaned forward he saw a little part of her panties were visible. He tried to adjust his dick in his pants and moved away from her but she told him how good he smells, pushing up against him again. A flash of hearing Kayla say those same words to Foster makes throb. His hand glides softly over his cock. The sitter asks the father if his wife takes good care of him and he asks what she means by that. Then her hand is on his cock over his slacks. He jumped up exclaiming that it's not a good idea. She's only 19 and he's married.

"I promise I won't tell Mrs. Miller." she says sweetly. Her hands are back on the front of his slacks and she's undoing the button, and then dropping them as she drops to her knees. She doesn't take him in her mouth at first. Just swirls her tongue around the head of his cock. It drives Foster crazy and before she ever takes one full suck, he's cumming. The sound in his headphones muffled his own groans until one ear bud popped out and he could hear how loud he was. He lay still for a moment with cum covering his hand, listening to make sure he wasn't heard. He could hear the TV downstairs and it seemed loud enough that the girls may not have noticed. When his heart rate slowed a little, he got up and jumped in the shower, letting the steamy water wash away his thoughts and his cum.

The smell of homemade pizza dough floated through the kitchen when Foster finally came downstairs. After a long shower, he ended up falling asleep for a few hours. Now, both girls buzzed around the kitchen chopping veggies and mixing a large pitcher of margaritas.

"Well you look refreshed." Joslynn told Foster when she noticed him standing in the doorway.

"Thanks. Damn it smells amazing in here." Joslynn poured a margarita into a glass with a salted rim and handed it to him. The first sip was tart, cold, and very strong on the tequila.

"You weren't shy with the booze on this batch," he coughed. Both Joslynn and Kayla were dressed in comfy clothes. Kayla in short black sports shorts with white trim and a light blue tank top. Her sports bra peeked out a little and looked to be the same color light blue with white polka dots. Joslynn wore her black Nike spandex and a white v neck t shirt complete with no bra, as usual. Kayla bent to open the oven and place another pizza on the stone, and then stepped to the left exposing a just a hint of her pink pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. Or if she was, they didn't have much material.

"Fuck!" Foster thought, "I'm going to have to get used to seeing all this skin around here or I'm going to be humping legs like a horny dog!" Kayla wiggled her ass and Foster just about spit his margarita all over the kitchen. Joslynn giggled and slapped it, both unaware he was staring. Joslynn set up a table in the living room where she lined up the different flavors of pizza, snacks, drinks, plates, and napkins. Foster grabbed a plate and started filling it. He was starving. Kayla put a movie in. He didn't ask which movie but looked like a horror film. He liked horror and was glad they weren't making him sit through a cheesy chick flick. They watched all the movie trailers by the time Foster finished eating and poured his third margarita. He was stuffed and feeling a little tipsy from the tequila.

Kayla moved from the large bean bag chair she was sharing with Joslynn up to the couch next to Foster, pulling a throw from the back of the couch over her. The house was dark now aside from the glow of the TV. Kayla threw another blanket at Joslynn, who covered herself up and snuggled down into the bean bag chair. By the middle of the movie Joslynn was breathing rhythmically and snoring softly. Kayla noticed too because she looked at Foster and giggled.

Kayla kicked a little of the blanket toward Foster, offering it to him. He pulled a little and covered his legs. There was a definite chill in the air and he was only wearing sports shorts and a light t shirt. With the killer watching outside of the window in the movie, a guy and his girlfriend sat on the bed in the bedroom making out. The girlfriend pulled her shirt over her head exposing small perky breasts. Straddling her boyfriend, she grinds into him, both moaning. Foster feels the couch moving and looks at Kayla out of the corner of his eye. Her left hand is under the blanket and she's lightly bucking her hips. She breathed through parted lips in short spurts and then bit her bottom lip. Foster's cock grew thick and throbbed in his shorts. Kayla's foot slid over Foster's lap as she let out a soft sigh and then her foot grazed over his cock. He stiffened waiting for her to jump up out of embarrassment. Neither of them look at the one another, but she doesn't move her foot either. Through the rest of the movie, she slid her foot back and forth over his lap but never acknowledged his hard on, which finally started to go down.

Feeling beyond tipsy and a little too brave, Foster reached down to rub Kayla's feet. She wiggled down into the couch and moaned softly, her left hand disappearing under the blanket again. He pushed his thumbs into the arch of her foot and she lifted her hips slightly, moaning a little louder. The music turned dramatic on the TV and he turned his attention back to the movie while lifting her leg to rub her calf muscle. He was a little surprised she hadn't stopped him. Instead, she moved her body down giving him more access. As he moved up past the under side her her knee, he felt her shudder and then stiffen.

"Did she just..." he sits as still as he can trying to decide if she just had an orgasm while his hands were on her legs. He knew he needed to get up and move. Every fiber in him wanted to push back the blanket, spread her legs, and taste her. He also knew that was a terrible idea and his dick was so hard now that it hurt. He moved her feet to the floor and stood up.

"I'm heading to bed. Feeling pretty tipsy." he said, a little too gruffly.

"Good night, Foster. Thanks for the foot rub." she said, sounding extremely relaxed and not phased by his tone.

As soon as he closed his bedroom door, he leaned his back against it and removed his cock from his shorts. He stroked from length to tip four times and came violently. His whole body shook and he slid to his ass, his cock still loosely in his hand.

"Fuck! Maybe this isn't a good idea. Maybe I should find someone else to help out with Dalton while Jessica is away. I could ask my mom or my sister." he thinks. He couldn't believe he rubbed Kayla's feet and legs while she played with herself. He swore he could smell a hint of her juices floating through the living room which made him crave to taste her even more. It may have just been his imagination running wild. Maybe she wasn't playing with herself at all. Maybe she just really loved foot massages. Foster lay in his bed feeling guilty, yet again, for thinking about this girl the way he was. He was going to have to find a friend to confide in. But who? He grabbed his phone and signed into his old email account. His old friend Tara was still in his contacts. He clicked on "compose" and started his email to her.

12