Finding Foster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara-

It's been for-fucking-ever. So sorry I disappeared on you but things have been crazy around here. I was hoping to be able to talk to you. You're the only person that I feel I can talk to and you won't judge me. That is, if you're still even speaking to me. Hope to hear back soon.

Foster.

He hit send and sat his phone down next to him. Just typing the email out helped him feel a little better. He met Tara 10 years ago through a friend. They instantly hit it off and talked all the time. She moved four hours away and it seemed like a different country because they never took the time to see one another after that. Her husband wasn't pleased with their friendship and honestly, neither was Jessica. So they kept their friendship over email and instant messenger, still talking almost every day, until Jessica started scrolling through Foster's phone at the end of each day. That was about 5 months ago. Since then, he's barely talked to Tara.

A ping interrupted his thoughts, and he grabbed his phone to see he had an email from Tara already.

Foster-

Well it's about time, jackass! I'm so glad to finally hear from you!! At least I know you're not dead now! You know you can talk to me anytime. I'm always here for you. Shoot me a message in the morning and we can visit. Have a great night, stud.

Xoxo

Tara

He grinned to himself. That was Tara, always a smart ass. But always there for him. He fell asleep feeling a little less drunk, but a little less guilty too.

12