Finding Fulfillment At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you were having nocturnal emissions. That is cum. They would have me eat my own cum, especially since I make so much of it. They enjoyed teasing and humiliating me like that, but it was fun and I liked it."

"Is that stuff really edible?"

"Yeah, sure. It has an odd taste, a bit salty and nutty flavored."

"Well since it was all so much fun, let's do that now and use it for our salad dressing."

"Really?"

"Why not. It's just us." Geri goes to refill my and his, but he has to open up a third bottle to do so. "Do you want me to tie you up, like they use to and use you like a dispenser?"

"That was my favorite..."

"Well okay then."

"But wait, let me get some oil from my bedroom, I'll be right back." With that, I head off to my bedroom. I got to get the butt plug out of my ass, can't have Geri seeing that in me. I pull off my thong, take the plug out, and toss it onto my bed. Then I get the ropes out of my toy chest and some oil and return to Geri, now completely naked.

Geri:

I see Daddy completely naked and it is a bit of a shock for some reason. It is as if I really looked at his whole body, as if for the first time. He is well built, not muscle bound but taunt and trim. I guess it was from all the swimming. He is hairy all over, though not and ugly amount, more like a vine with its tendrils clinging to his form, surrounding his chest and nipples, running down his arms and up his legs, over his belly and then focusing on what was between his legs.

"Oh my...you're enormous!" I burst out.

"You mean my cock and balls, no, not really. I've seen bigger."

"Really? Where?"

"Ahh..." Daddy says embarrassed. "On movies and pictures...not in real life..."he hastily adds, "I'm just about five or so, but do get to be maybe six when I get worked up."

He has big balls as well; bigger than mine that's for sure. More like ping pong balls. I wonder are they heavy or light and airy?

Daddy approaches and hands the rope and lotion to me. "Now I'll stand near the table, and you place the bowl near me. Then you tie my legs together and my wrists together over my head." I follow his instructions. "There, now puts some oil on my cock and you pump it till I dispense the cream out of me."

"You like playing these games?" I ask as I get a bowl to fix our salad dressing in and move it over towards Daddy's naked body. Then I get behind him. I notice a warm tingling between my legs, how my heart is starting to race; I am really getting flushed and excited by all this. I like how my bare nipples feel pressed up against his bare skin. They feel all tingly.

"Yes, I confess I do. I like being dominated and these bondage games."

"So this is a bondage game, Martha mentioned that. Now," I pour some oil onto my Daddy's body just above his cock and let it run over it. It's too much and he has to hastily put down the bottle and grab Daddy's balls to keep it from spilling onto the floor. Wow...he is so soft and yet solid, so warm. They move under my hand.

"Ahhh...that's good," Daddy says with a hushed voice. "Now, stroke my penis."

"You mean like this?" I begin to slide my delicate fingers up and down his now rigid and longer shaft. I press my body against his and I can feel my breasts flatten against his back and my hips and even my own little aroused penis press into Daddy's solid butt. I really like this. It feels good. I encircle all of his hard penis and slide up and down his long shaft. "Is this what you mean by pumping?"

"ohh...yessss..."

He really likes this. His penis is so hard and hot in my hand. My fingers just glide up and down it and it makes his balls bounce as if I do it faster. This is fun and by all the moaning Daddy's making he does like it.

"Oh god...oh god...oh Geri...oh Geri...yes...ohhhhh..."

Daddy's whole body is so warm and his penis feels like its pulsing, he is rocking back and forth, leaning his butt into me.

"Oh Geri...oh...yes...almost...been...so long...ohh...arggh...Here...I...cummmmm!"

With that he begins to erupt and spurt out a thick string of whitish cream that splatters into the bottom of the bowl.

"Don't stop...don't..."

I keep pumping his penis as he rocks back and forth even faster.

"Uggghh...YES!"

Another thick mass of white cream spurts out and falls into the bowl. Then he just dribbles a bit more and his penis goes all soft in my hand.

"Oh...yes...that was...wonderful...thank you...thank you so much," Daddy says sounding all sleepy and exhausted.

"You're welcome. Wow, that was amazing. Look at all this cream. Do you always make so much?"

"Often. Your mom and Martha use to call me a cum machine. I just seem to keep making the stuff. Geri, that was so great, I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Can I do that?" I ask.

"I would think so. Do you want me to rub your penis to see if you can cum?"

"Yes. Would you do that for me?"

"Of course, but you will need to untie me."

"I'm sorry...of course," I go about doing that. "Do I need to be tied up for this to work?"

"No. It is just an added part of the game, but for this time, I'm sure you won't need it."

"There, you're untied. Now what?"

"Now, I get behind you and you stand near the edge of the table like I was."

"Do you want me to take off my thong?" I ask.

"It will make it easier to touch you."

"Okay." I push the thong off me and it falls to the floor and then my butt plug slips out of my butt and falls to the floor as well. "Oops. I forget about that."

"I thought you had that in you. Do you like how it feels?"

"Yes, I did. Martha put it in me. This was my first time and I did like it. I was even wondering what the larger ones would feel like."

"Maybe next time you can try and see what something bigger feels like inside you. I'll pick it up and we'll clean it up latter."

I wonder if the big one would fit in me. I think there was one as pick as Daddy's penis in the play chest. I stand with my feet very close together, mimicking how Daddy was when he was tied up.

I don't know what to do with my hands, I can't put them behind my back now that Daddy is pressed against me. I just wrap my hands around my chest. Daddy's warm flesh up is up against mine. I could feel his penis stirring and mine was tingling as well as he placed his hand on my little balls and penis. The warmth and touch of his hand makes my penis feel excited. I can feel it growing! Oh my god...I'm getting bigger! "Ohhh..."

"You like my hand on you?"

"Yeesss.." I say in a bare whisper..."oh yesss..." I feel drops of oil dribbling onto my penis and balls. I've never felt like this before...all flushed and excited at the same time. I feel Daddy's big penis pressing against my butt, like it was trying to find a place to go. It is so hard and warm. Oh my. I open my legs apart and his hard penis slips between them, then I close my legs to encase his erection in between my thighs.

My daddy takes my big penis, it's almost three inches now, in his large hands and begins to rub it and run his finger along it. His fingers are about as long as his first finger...ohhhh and it is so hard and hot...ohhhh..."Oh Daddy...oh Daddy...Oh...ohhhhh..."

"You like this?"

"Ohhhh...yes...yes..."

"You've never done anything like this, ever?"

"Ohhhhh...no...I god...I wish this would never end...oh...Oh Daddy! I feel all funny! Excited and like I'm going to to...pee or something...oh no!"

"It's okay, just let it come...don't worry."

Daddy's sliding his hard penis between my thighs as he rubs my penis. I think he likes doing this...oh my...I'm going to pee...I can feel it coming up and..."Oh Daddy! I'm peeing!" I feel a burst of heat and like an explosion coming out of my penis! White stuff like Daddy's is bursting out of me and falling into the bowl. My white cream is mixing with Daddy's.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" More of it is gushing out. I feel faint and hot and exhausted and amazing and ohhhhh it all finishes spurting out...the cream stops coming out...my penis is getting all soft and tiny again...I can barely stand up and I just melt in Daddy's arms. "ohhhh...thank you...Daddy..." I whisper as I faint. After a moment I recover and Daddy slides his penis out from between my thighs and pulls away from me. My thighs feel a little wet, I think Daddy leaked a bit. I look at our salad dressing bowl, with all the warm white cream in it. "I think we did good. I'm going to add the last of the store bought dressing and then we can eat out lunch."

We sit down still all naked and we eat. I noticed that we both have the urge to play with ourselves as we eat. I assume that is what Daddy is doing since he also has one hand under the table. I know that I like the feeling of touching and making my little penis get bigger.

"Daddy, I will make a list of groceries and then I will place an order to have them delivered, Mom used the same service and she said it was very good and prompt."

"Whatever you think is best, son."

"I really like the salad dressing we made...it is very interesting and I loved making it...can we do this all the time?"

"Of course, what we did was called masturbating, or jacking off, or jerking off. The white stuff, our salad dressing, is called semen, or cum, or jizz, or spunk. We don't have to wait to have salad to do this kind of playing together, you do realize?"

"Really? Silly me, of course. It was so much fun! I would love to do it again, can we do it some more after we finish eating and I clean up?"

"Absolutely. I'm not sure how long it takes for you to recover and be able to cum again. Some guys can only cum once a day. So, don't be disappointed."

"How many times can you cum?"

"To be honest, I don't know. Your mother and Martha made me cum about a dozen times in one day once, they got tired of the game was the only reason we stopped. I seem to be able to just keep making the stuff. I don't know if you inherited that from me or not."

"Will have to see! That will be fun!"

12