All Comments on 'Finding Her Ch. 02'

by jamieblack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a pretentious ass. From the beginning, he has been a jerk, not a master. Here, he has ramped up the jerkitude exponentially. His grand speech is stomach churning, not inspiring. I believe every horrible thing he said and none of the claims of benefits. He doesn't even deserve the title of master with a lowercase m. If she follows this path, she is a fool not a submissive. Silly little girl who wants a sugar daddy and a man, any man and at any cost. Red. Red. Red.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
I agree - he's a Jerk

I almost never agree with the anonymous story haters, but this is the exception that proves the rule.

I don't usually read D/s stories for this very reason. Usually the D ( I won't dignify calling them masters) is, like this one, an immature, pretentious little jerk. Full of self engrandizement.

In real life these guys are little effete wimps who live in a fantasy world where they get to abuse women who have self worth issues. Pathetic.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Nope!!!

You lost me the minute he turned on the sprinklers and if not then, then as soon as he said "There will be times when you will be my whore, my slut, my cunt, my maid, my slave, my bitch. I will expose you and humiliate you." This is NOT what a true dom does to his sub. NO woman deserves to be called a whore, slut, cunt or bitch. NO woman deserves to be humiliated. So you lost me as a reader for any more of your stories (and this was my first one of yours). Congratulations, you made my list of "Never read this writers stories again" list. If you want to read a story that is MY ideal of a D/s, read this 11 part story by Ropetease: Finding Her Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous