Finding her Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Again, Catherine could hardly deny her daughter's words. Mary had never treated her like this before, had never spoken to her like this before. No woman ever had. But, she knew, it was causing new tingles in her pussy and while she honestly wasn't sure what she was going to do or how, her whole body was excited about the prospect.

Slowly Mary lowered herself to her mother's mouth, spreading her lips as they waited for Catherine's tongue. As the older woman's mouth touched her daughter's pussy, she forced herself to stick out her tongue, stick it out and stick it as deeply into Mary as she could. She had tasted her own juices before, but this was different, this was like a gift from the gods.

As Mary pressed down, her mother found it wasn't easy to breathe as her daughter's pussy now covered her mouth while her clit bumped against her nose. But breathing seemed furthest from her mind as she lost herself in Mary's taste and scent. She pushed her tongue in and out as Mary began to grind her pussy against her mother's face.

Soon she found she was holding on to Mary's thighs, pulling her even closer, giving her daughter no chance of escape. She shifted her aim a little and, tilting her head, attacked her daughter's clit as if she had been looking for it all her life. She was rewarded by Mary's moans of pleasure as she begged her mother never to stop.

"That's it, mother. I knew you could do it. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum so hard. Please don't stop."

Catherine had no intention of stopping. She sucked and licked like she had never sucked and licked before. She knew already how wet Mary could get when she orgasmed, but this was going to be different. Her daughter's pussy was right above her mouth, her juices already pouring, already flowing down her mother's chin and neck. And Catherine couldn't get enough.

Mary screamed loudly enough to wake the dead, flooded her mother's mouth and fell forward in ecstatic exhaustion. Still she ground her pussy against the invading tongue and still her mother kept lapping away until she could take no more. She rolled off the older woman and finally allowed her mother to breathe properly, her face covered in her daughter's cum.

Both of them lay very still, Mary recovering from her orgasm, Catherine trying to reconcile her conscience with what she had done. And neither of them would have changed a thing.

"Roll over, mother, I'm not quite finished with you yet. There's one more thing I want to do before I hand you back to daddy."

Mary was the first to recover and her words filled her mother with anticipation and not a little trepidation. What else was there to do? What was her dearest daughter going to embarrass her with now? What did her ex-husband still have up his sleeve?

Even as these thoughts ran through her mind, Catherine rolled over and soon found Mary's hand caressing her naked backside. But the caresses only lasted for a few moments before she felt her daughter's hands move with more purpose. The caresses had been nice, but she hadn't pretended to herself that she was going to escape as lightly as that.

Now Mary's hands were definitely groping her mother's cheeks, squeezing them, almost as if she was exploring them. Her fingers ran down the curve of her plump arse, and found their way between Catherine's legs. One hand then moved back upwards to lie in her crack while the other began to tickle her pussy lips.

Catherine was enjoying what her daughter was doing to her and she began to feel her arousal rising again, wondering if she really was becoming the insatiable slut that she was portraying. Her pussy was getting wet again as one hand seemed to be content to remain just outside her lips while the other was slowly pressing deeper between her cheeks. It was both comfortable and teasing at the same time but it was when Mary's hand finally came to a stop between her mother's cheeks that Catherine began to tense up just a little.

Her daughter's fingertip was softly stroking where no daughter should be touching her mother, and even given all that happened so far, it seemed really inappropriate. Catherine tried to turn around to warn her daughter off, but Mary silenced her with a look and her finger continued to tease her mother's most private hole.

She had to admit to herself that she was enjoying what the younger woman was doing but it still felt so wrong. In exasperation with herself she lay still, relaxed and gave herself up to the sensations. She didn't have to think too hard about what Mary had in mind and it was making her more and more horny, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself. Careful not to disturb her daughter or to earn another warning look, she slid her hand underneath herself. Lying on the floor, her legs wide open, enjoying the ministrations of her daughter, her hand found its way to her pussy, unsurprised to find that she was already very wet.

Without too much effort, her middle finger slipped between her lips, curling back to find her magic spot. She only ever did this when she was incredibly turned on and she knew this was one of those occasions. It never took long for her to cum when she did this but after the exertions so far, she wasn't sure if her body could cope with another orgasm. Even so, Mary and her father smiled to each other when they saw Catherine raise her bum a little, increasing the pressure Mary's finger was putting on her mother's arsehole. It was such a dirty thing to do but she was getting to the point where she was no longer able to care.

Just for a second she wondered what Mary must think of her at that moment but, since it was her daughter's finger which was trying to enter her dirtiest hole, she didn't think the younger woman was going to complain too much. And as that finger became more and more insistent, Catherine's own fingers were burying themselves deeper and deeper into her pussy. The fire was building inside her and she desperately needed release. Again. All those years of neglect were now demanding compensation.

Mary's finger began pushing more deliberately now and her mother responded by pushing back against it. It wasn't going to take much more. As her own fingers thrust in and out of her soaking cunt, Mary increased the pressure again. To show her she could take this and more, Catherine pushed back again. And then it happened.

Mary's finger broke through and slid up her mother's backside. The older woman was nearly hysterical when she felt her daughter moving her finger in and out of her darkest hole and increased the speed of her own fingers. But she had been wrong. It didn't take long for her to explode in orgasm yet again, screaming in pleasure, soaking the floor just as she had soaked her daughter and the chaise longue.

It seemed to go on and on until she collapsed in total exhaustion as her breathing gradually slowed down and her heartbeat calmed to normal. Slowly Mary's invading fingers were withdrawn, and she reached for her mother's shoulders, turning her over. Looking down on her in satisfaction and love, she smiled at her.

You really seemed to enjoy that, mother," she said before she kissed the older woman on the lips and turned around.

"I think I might have finished her off, daddy, but she's all yours now."

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12