Finding her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had other ideas, however. It was almost too good for him to bear as he gave himself up to the feeling this young woman was giving him. He let his head fall back, letting the feeling of her mouth wash over him. As he looked down on her and saw her looking up at him, their eyes locked and he almost came at that moment, so he gently pulled back, leaving her mouth empty and her eyes questioning.

"Did I do something wrong? Were you not enjoying it?"

"I was enjoying every second of it and I promise you I will cum in your mouth another time but it's not where I want to shoot my first load. Besides, I'm not finished pleasuring you yet. Stand up, please."

She watched as her father undressed before her and saw him lift a full-length mirror over so that it was facing her. She suddenly felt very self-conscious when he sat down beside her, trying not to look at him, trying not to look at his erect cock but even staring straight ahead meant she was staring once more into his warm, smiling eyes.

He took her hand and raised her to her feet, spun her around to face the mirror again then sat her down on his lap. His legs were together, so she had to spread her own wide to sit down and gasped when she saw in the mirror that her pussy lips were opening wide too. He pulled her back to exactly where he wanted her, her arse cheeks pushing his cock down until it sprang free again when he had her in position, her back leaning against his naked body.

Holding her by the hips he instructed her, "Let's see how much you want my cock but try not to let me enter just yet."

He had positioned her so that his cock was now pressed firmly between her pussy lips and they seemed to be hugging his hard shaft. Realising what he was doing she smiled in anticipation and watched the action in the mirror as if she was somehow removed from it. Even so, she began to rub her slit along his length and realised what a challenge he had given her. All she wanted to do at that moment was to lift her hips and to allow her father's cock to fill her hungry cunt.

"Is that nice?"

"Oh God, do you have to ask?" she replied, moving faster and faster as her juices began to soak his prick.

"Ok, but remember, don't let me in."

"I'll try," was all she would promise as she watched in the mirror his cock rubbing her pussy as she rocked her hips harder and harder.

She was really moving fast now, her breath becoming more and more ragged, as she writhed on his lap, watching the slut in the mirror go crazy with lust.

"How badly do you want it?"

"I've never wanted anything more," she almost screamed at him.

"Won't be long now. Straddle me."

She forced herself to stand up, turn around, believing that he was finally going to allow her to feel his cock inside her. She lifted one leg over his and realised that he would now be able to see her spread cheeks and perhaps even her most private hole too in the mirror.

And she was right. Her plump cheeks had his full attention for a moment and he knew he would feast on that too but not just yet. Once again, he moved her into position until her pussy was only an inch or two from her throbbing dick.

"Don't move a single inch," he warned her. Holding her steady with one strong hand, he began to tease her open lips with the tip of his cock, only allowing it to slide along her wet slit but never letting it go inside.

She leaned forward, resting her upper body on his chest, using all her strength to hold her legs in position, not realising that this spread her cheeks even wider for her father to enjoy in the mirror. But he wasn't just watching her arse; he was watching her lips become more swollen as he tormented them with the slightest touch of his cock, her juices pouring down his shaft.

"You're doing very well. Are you enjoying it?"

She could no longer trust herself to speak coherently and merely whimpered in reply, nodding her head against his chest.

"Let's see if you enjoy this."

She didn't see him sucking his finger but certainly became aware of what he was doing when he stretched one arm around her and rubbed that finger where no-one else had ever touched. Now her own father was inserting his index finger into her dirtiest hole, sliding it in and out as far as he could. She buried her face further into his chest almost ready to scream in unbridled passion.

"Cum for me," he commanded.

And she did. Her body shook uncontrollably, and her legs almost collapsed. But he had been ready for her and caught her before she impaled herself on his waiting cock. Laying her back onto the chaise longue he smiled down at her and watched as she slowly recovered.

He leaned down and kissed her lustfully, hungrily, and smiled when she returned his kiss with equal passion. She was a tiger waiting to be released, he had decided, yet she was a fragile flower all rolled into one.

Climbing on top of her, he kissed her again, doubtful if he had ever felt a body more ready to give itself to him. Yes, she was young, much younger than he was, but she was all woman and he loved the feeling of his naked body against hers.

She could never have imagined her day turning out like this, never in her wildest, most erotic dreams, but opened her legs to him once more, allowing him to rest between them, hoping he wouldn't deny her any longer. When he kissed her gently, she wanted more; when he kissed her fiercely, she wanted more. She wanted more and more of him. When he licked her lips, she loved the shivering feeling it caused throughout her body; when he bit her lips, she shivered even more.

"Please," she silently prayed. "Do it."

And he did. At first she thought he was just going to tease her again, sliding his cock back and forth along her slit. She could feel her juices soaking him. She was wet. She was ready. And when his cock hit her sensitive clit she was ready to beg to him aloud.

"Now?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!"

Raising his hips slightly he looked down on her and pushed the head of his impatient cock slowly between her lips. She was holding her breath as her father began to make love to her but gasped as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her.

She was tight and he knew he had been right to take his time. Pulling back out then pushing forward, a little bit deeper, a little bit faster, he watched her young body respond. Her breathing was quickening, her moans were louder, and her hips were rising to meet his thrusts. Her legs rose and wrapped themselves around him. Her breasts were flushed and seemed to bounce between them as their fucking became more and more passionate.

He had held off for as long as he could, but he knew he wasn't going to last long. He was in seventh heaven as he pushed deeper, pushed faster, then decided she had one more orgasm to come. Reaching down between their sweating bodies he stroked her clit as her eyes lit up with shock and pure lust.

"OH. MY. GOD!" she screamed, her hips almost in the air as her pussy clenched itself around her father's cock.

Now it was time for his release. He leaned down to suck on her breasts, one after the other, thrusting harder and faster into her writhing body. She was so tight, so wet, so hot. His cock slid in and out as he looked down to see his cock pump in and out of her pussy. It was soaked from her juices and the sight made him pump harder into her, holding on to her tits for leverage.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum again!"

As she now wrapped her arms around her father, he felt her clench him within her pussy too and that was what finally sent him over the edge. They both screamed in unison as her orgasm washed over her and he thrust harder than ever before, shooting his cum deep within her. He seemed to cum forever, spurt after spurt filling his daughter's pussy until it finally overflowed and poured out over his balls. Exhausted, he fell on top of her soft body, never feeling more at home than he did at that moment.

He wasn't sure how long they had been lying wrapped in each other's arms when he heard his phone buzzing. It was still in his jeans pockets and he slowly slid free from the young girl's arms, not wanting to disturb her but amazed once more at how beautiful she was. When he saw the pool of their joined fluids seeping out between her legs he was tempted to clean her up with his tongue but knew she would be too sensitive at that point.

By the time he had climbed free of her and dragged his eyes and mind away from her sleeping body the phone had stopped. The caller had however left a voicemail.

"Hi, Mr Thomson, this is Joanne at the Agency. Sincerest apologies that we were unable to find a replacement model for your shoot today. Please be assured that there will be someone with you for tomorrow."

Switching the phone off, he looked down at his latest lover.

"So, who the hell is this?" he wondered.

12