All Comments on 'Finding It at Home'

by CassidyCaine

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There's something wrong when a dad sees his son dressed like a girl and wants to be with him/her. I know it's fantasy but I don't think it is a normal reaction. Dad must have been with guys before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well, of course there is something wrong with it. That's why it a "taboo". But I agree, the transition is a little too quick. There needs to be some background on the father, like having had intercourse with a man in the past, and maybe a little more hesitation. Also, wanting to turn his son into a sissy so that he doesn't become a "selfish bitch" like his mother makes the father a little bit of a jerk. It would be better if he were more likeable. Overall though an excellent short story. Just needs to be expanded. And keep track of your tenses, past/present, and watch the switching from first person to third.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Wow.

As a crossdresser since age 11, I admit to having fantasised about my Father (but mostly older brother) discovering me dressed fem and taking me like this.

Xxxxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Lucky lucky son/daughter..That has been my wish for many years

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad Girl

Well that was a nasty, dirty little fantasy...and I loved it :) Looking forward to reading about what Jamie's brother makes her do.

PrincessBoyJuliPrincessBoyJuliover 9 years ago
Skipped most of story because of inexcusable contradiction

At first I was thinking this was going to be one of those rare realistic stories. The dad is doing normal stuff and it's well written. The dad then thinks about how bad all those other stories are with glory holes and everything. This implies that the dad is reasonable and wants the best for his son. Then the story turns into one of those typical dumb cocksucking fantasy stories. And the dad is the one who starts it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Really good stuff can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh My. Dream fullfilled

I would have joyfully been my Fathers Slut.. If He Would Let Me...but he wanted me to be a man... he threatened to kill me if i were to become a woman.. as i wanted. DanielleTecza

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make another one.

i really enjoyed your story there is a severe lack in incest forced femme where the father is forcing the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my nice big juicy incestuous cock ....

Mmmm .mommy's so sexy too. But the enormous pick and suckling ,and fucking of my favorite is not easy. You see I have 2 mommy's. Mommy number one is very hot plus she's got the best pussy. Mommy number two has the tightest hole to cum in. Mmmm. Incestuous love is so nicely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful Story!

I loved reading your story! It aroused me completely from start to finish. I'm a 19 year old gay male and recently have been exploring my feminine side. I've been wearing girl's panties, lipstick, and fingernail polish. I would so love to meet someone like you and be turned into a sissy girl slut. I know I'm not a man in my mind. But a girl and it is my biggest desire to be feminized like that. Thank you for sharing your story and I only hope to meet someone like you that turns me into a sissy girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a story. There should be more. A great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to anonymous titled "Beautiful Story!"

I'd love to feminize someone. Its a huge fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish this would happen to me

Read this and thought it was good any other suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

This type of situation happened between my older brother and I. I was exploring my feminine side and dressed in panties and wore lipstick quite often in private. I was home by myself and was in my bedroom wearing only panties and applying lipstick. My brother unexpectedly came home early and walked into my room. We both just kind of stood there and stared at each other for what seemed like foreve. He finally said "don't let me interrupt you, finish putting on your lipstick." I did as he said and he said I looked pretty. I told him thank you. He told me to come sit on the bed beside him to talk. He asked me about the panties and lipstick and I told him I just felt feminine a lot of the time. He said he could make me feel very feminine. I said how. He then grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. I could feel how hard he was and it excited me. He asked if I liked it and I said yes.

He then pulled his penis out and said do you still like it? I nodded and said yes. He told me to suck him if I really wanted to be feminine. I started sucking him without giving much thought about it. He kept calling me a good "girl" and said I was doing a wonderful job. This made me very happy! He then said if you really want to be a good girl and feel feminine, to take my panties off so he could fuck me. I've never had another guy inside me before this, but the thought of my brother doing this to me aroused me and made me hard. I took my panties off and he shoved his cock inside me. It hurt at first but after a minute or so ot felt so wonderful. My brother really made me feel like a girl that day and for this I thank him.

I was 16 at the time and he was 17. I'm now 20 and he's 21. Over the past few years he has continued fucking me and feminizing me and making me the girl I'm meant to be. I now wear only girl's clothing and I wear makeup. I walk like a girl, talk like a girl, even sit down to pee. My brother has brought out my feminine side completely and for this I'm ever grateful and thankful to him.

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
Yummy

I love this scenario, with dads, uncles, and more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 Star Sissy Found Out Story

Hot, but flawed. Would have been 5 star if not for the grammatical errors. Had to stumble over those while enjoying it, but enjoy it I did.

tinalikesithardtinalikesithard12 months ago

Nice. Keep writing please.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

It was hot reading a story like this, from the Man's point of view! Some of the things you wrote made me so hard thinking about it... His Dad said, "Oh," I called out, "you are such a good girl, Jamie. I knew when I saw you this was what we both needed." My fingers caressed the back of her head as my hips began to move, thrusting more of my cock into her mouth."

You also wrote what he said to his son... "From now on, there will be no secrets in this house," I said determinedly, looking up at her. "You will be Jamie the minute you come into this house. You will be my little sissy slut, doing anything and everything to please your daddy. And you will be rewarded when I say it is ok and not a moment before. You can start letting your hair grow as well as I want to be able to grab onto those lovely locks. Do we understand?" Then you wrote Jamie's non-verbal response... "She nodded but there was a mixture of confusion, joy and worry in her eyes. It was obvious she wanted this but wasn't sure she was ready for all of this" Personally, I can definitely relate to that mixture of emotions! In a way, I WANT to be a man's girl, but I wouldn't think I could ever be ready for all that entails !

When I was younger, I discreetly wore some girls clothes. I got caught several times. I never thought of a situation like what happened in this story, would happen to me because I was picked on and punished for it. Back then, and still today, I like wearing girls clothes; mostly discreetly (the fear of getting caught and something like this story happening to me is one reason why I'm discreet about it). CassidyCaine, you wrote about how JamieAs Reading this story is definitely arousing to think about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous