Finding Ivy

Story Info
Ivy is awoken by an intruder.
2.4k words
4.07
26.7k
32

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy had just finished her last day of school. She had turned 18 in February, but that had changed little about her life. She could not wait to leave the house. She was going to collage at the end of the summer, however, she was only going to a state school a few hours away. At least she would be out of the house and away from Rick.

Rick was her step-father, and she hated him. Ivy's father had died when she was five and she did not remember much about him. Her mother had remarried a few years ago. At first things were good, but then Rick had lost his job at the county jail. Since then he did part time security work, but money had become tight. This forced her mother to have to work a lot. Her mother, Heather, was a nurse at the hospital in town. Rick was home all the time and rarely left the house. She could not get away with anything. She just wanted to let loose a little bit.

Ivy knew she should be happy, she had just graduated and had a summer job at the Country Club where she would make great tips. It helped that they were all old perverts and she had a great body. It was one of those bodies that you did not have to work for. Her long blond hair wrapped around her pretty face, and went to the middle of her back. She had green eyes and a cute little nose. Her lips were full but not fake like the celebrities. She had C cup breasts that pointed a little out and up. Her waist was thin and her hips were curved. They weren't Latin but still nice. She had nice legs and was 5'5 tall.

She had broken up with her boyfriend about a month ago. He was going to a different college and he thought they should see other people. He did know what he was giving up. They had sex a few times, but Ivy never really got into it. She thought that was just what you were supposed to do when you had a boyfriend. Ivy thought that he would miss her, but she had seen him with some other girl a few days after they had broken up. Maybe she should of had sex with him more. She was not depressed just a little sad about it.

It was the first full week of summer break. She had worked a few days and had gone to a couple of parties. She had not been having much fun. Her best friend Monica had left for a couple of weeks to go on vacation with her family, so she was not around to talk to.

When Friday rolled around she knew she should go out, but she really was not up for it. Her mother and stepfather had gone to the casino for a night and would not home till the morning. Normally she would call Monica, and have a girls night but that wasn't an option. So she decided to throw in the towel and just stay in. Lame.

She got in from work a little after seven and grabbed some leftovers from the fridge. Damn the fridge was empty. She hoped her mother won a little at the casino. They only go once a year so it was probably a long shot. After she cleaned up her dishes she decided that she would take a quick shower, put on her sweats and watch a move.

Ivy got out of the shower put on a pair of plain blue panties and a matching bra. She wore gray sweets that did nothing for her and a tee shirt that was way to big. She could not remember where she got it but, she had it for a few years. She turned on the tv and watched a romantic comedy. It was alright but she was tired and had to work the next day. Ivy headed up to bed. She checked all the doors and turned off the lights. Ivy went upstairs, and went into the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and took a pee. She headed for her room and finished turning the lights off as she went. She flipped her light of and jumped into to bed. Her clock said 10:00. Damn she was boring. No wonder her boyfriend had dumped her. She was out within ten minutes.

She awoke with a start. What was that. She looked over at her clock it said 1:15 am. No way her parents were back. There it was again, it sounded like something was in the kitchen. She turned on her bed stand light and grabbed her phone. Maybe it was an animal or something. She headed down stairs turning lights on as she went. When she got to the entrance to the kitchen she stopped and slowly peered around the corner. She could see that the fridge was open and something was in it. She then saw someone stand up. Ivy jumped and screamed. She also hit the panic button on her phone. She yelled at the intruder.

"Get out, I called 911".

The person just stood there looking at Ivy. It was a women about 35 years old. Not unattractive, and dressed in tight green dress. Kinda like something she would see a lawyer were on tv. A little too tight for a real courtroom but great for a tv courtroom.

The women just looked at her and smiled. She had perfect teeth, nice face, and brown hair. Her dress was tight but her cleavage was busting out. Ivy thought they must be DD. The dress went to just above her knees. She had nice legs and wore white heels. She was a little taller than Ivy. Maybe 5'8, but she looked taller the way she held herself.

Ivy screamed "I've called the cops! Get out of my house".

The women just looked at her. The woman stared to walk towards Ivy. Ivy noticed that the women had a little milk mustache. That seemed odd, what was she doing in the fridge. The women keep walking toward Ivy.

Ivy tried to step back but ran into the wall. She started to scream again. Then the women softly spoke.

"Be quite girl, I was just getting some milk".

Ivy stood frozen, she couldn't move her mouth was open but nothing was coming out.

The women said. "We've chosen you now prepare to receive your gift."

What the hell was she talking about. Gift? Ivy again tried to move but she seemed frozen. She could not break the gaze of the women let alone move. She felt frozen, like she was watching the scene from a balcony.

The women stepped right up to her and reached out. She touched Ivy's face with a gentle caress. Ivy tingled where she was touched. What did this women want with her? She didn't seemed worried at all that Ivy had called the police.

"We don't have much time so let's get to work" the women whispered in her ear.

"Get on your knees" the women commanded in a soft but stern voice.

Ivy could not believe it. She felt her self slowly bending down and sitting on her knees. She was now looking directly into the crotch of the women. Ivy had no control. The women looked down at her a smiled.

"It's been awhile for me, I'll be gentle" she said.

What the hell was she talking about and why can't I move. The women slowly lifted up her dress. Ivy could see cute pink panties. The lacy kind the sluts at school wear. Ivy noticed a slight bulge in the panties. What was that. She was transfixed, she could not look away. What was this women doing.

The women pulled her panties down. Ivy could not believe it. The women had a cock. It was about 8 inches long and hung down beautifully. Her balls where shaved and there was a little tuff of well groomed her above the shaft. Ivy thought damn the women was a man, and he was going to rape her. Ivy noticed something funny though. Behind the balls was a slit. The man had a pussy also. What the hell. Was this a man or women? Fuck, ivy had never seen such a thing.

Ivy noticed the cock start to twitch and get hard. She had never seen such a big cock. It was beautiful and all Ivy could think about was kissing it and sucking it. She felt strange. She had hated sucking her boyfriends cock and had only done it a couple of times. She could not stop thinking that she wanted the cock. She felt a moistness in her crotch. She had never been turned on by a cock before.

The women whispered "go ahead give it a kiss."

Ivy felt her self lean over and kiss the tip of the cock. It smelled great, like something she had never had but really wanted. She felt her self open her mouth and slowly put her lips around the head. She could not believe what she was doing. She felt a little light headed, but felt better than she ever had before. Her pussy was moist and there was a cock in her mouth and she had never felt better. She felt hands on the back of her head. The hands gently pushed her head further up the shaft of the cock. She could taste the pre cum and knew she wanted more. She felt the vain of the cock pulsating in her mouth. She felt the head of the cock reach the back of her mouth and she started to gag a little. The women stopped pushing in her head and ivy felt her pull her hips back ever so slightly.

The women said "don't let go of my cock, and you must swallow every thing. "

Ivy looked up and nodded. She felt the women slowly start to face fuck her. Ivy was in ecstasy she could not believe how good this felt. The women increased her speed. Ivy felt the cock harden and get a little bigger. Ivy had never tasted cum before, she did not know why she was getting excited. The cock continued to pound the back of her throat over and over. Ivy used her tong to lick the bottom of the cock. She loved the veins and the feel of the cock. Every time the man/women thing pushed forward she got a wonderful whiff of it's sex smell. Ivy loved it. Ivy felt hands on her head again. The hands applied pressure to the back of her head and she felt the cock in the back of her throat and she started to gag. Ivy felt the cock keep pressing, like the women thing was trying to make her swallow it's cock. Ivy felt a tear fall down her cheek. Then her throat opened and the cock slid down. It went down a couple of inches. Ivy had never felt anything like it before. She felt violated but also incredibly excited. She thought the women was going to kill her.

Ivy felt the cock harden and then the balls swell up as the rested on her chin. All of a sudden she heard the women moan and Ivy felt a thick squirt of cum run down her throat and into her flat stomach. It felt like forever, but the cock kept shooting loads into her. Ivy was scared, she felt like passing out. Just then the man/women pulled its cock out. Ivy looked at the cock and licked the last bit of cum off the tip. She looked up at the women and just smiled. Ivy's blue panties were soaked.

The women leaned over and said "Good girl you got it all."

Ivy slumped over and fell on the floor. The women pulled up her panties and fixed her dress. She walked over to the refrigerator grabbed the milk took one last drink and put it back. She closed the door to the refrigerator, she turned and looked one last time at Ivy lying on the floor asleep and then walked out.

***********

Ivy awoke to a banging on the door. She heard a loud male voice say

"Police open up."

Ivy struggled to get off the floor. She felt light headed and she had a small bump on the side of her head where it had hit the ground when she passed out. Ivy stumbled to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door and standing there was an officer. The officer looked at her with a blank stare and said.

"We got a distress call from this address, is everything all right."

Ivy looked down she was still dressed in her sweats. Thank god he could not see her panties. Ivy looked back at the officer and just started crying.

The officer saw this and asked to come in.

Ivy said "sure," and let the officer in.

The officer told her his name and asked what happened. Ivy told him about the noise and then coming down to see the women in her kitchen. Ivy, however, did not tell the officer about the face fucking or the cock that the women had. She did not know why she did not tell him. She told the officer that the women had pushed her when she confronted her and she had fell and hit her head.

The officer asked if it was alright to check the rest of the house and Ivy let him. She told the officer she was going to call her mother. Ivy called her mom. When she answered the phone Ivy could tell that her mother had been drinking a little. Ivy felt bad about ruining their night, but then proceeded to tell her mother about the intruder. Once again she neglected to say anything about the face fucking. Her mom told her they would be right home. She told Ivy that Rick had not been drinking and that they would be there in a few hours. Ivy's mother asked to speak with the police officer. Ivy handed the phone to the officer when he got back into the room. The officer told her mother that the house was clear. He said he could not stay but would take a statement from Ivy and would have the neighborhood patrolled. The officer left after about an hour. After the officer left, Ivy checked the doors again and sat on the couch to wait for her parents. The clock said 3:30 am.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers