All Comments on 'Finding Love'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot!

A tender heart feel good story with a happy ending! Yessssssssssssss!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Sexy,and Filled With Promise & Love!

- Good stuff! Really liked this fell-good story of two needy souls. a nice combo of sex leading to the realization of love.

- Well done!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy love story!

It’s wonderful that they find love together! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A beautiful story about a chance meeting. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance not Erotic Couplings

This too brief but well-written story is obviously a Romance story, not an Erotic Couplings story. Appealing characters and an excellent plot are enhanced, if rather too briefly, but tender love scenes. Excellent story telling by a fine author.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, it was well written and the storyline flowed well and the character development between Angie and Jim was wonderful. The story however lacked a few details that really would have made the story more interesting, it never really address his divorce other than he filed it, she said she was older than him but never said how much and finally the story where it showed them together 5 years later together, it never said if they married or what. At any rate I liked the story and it gets my 5 star vote.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

The great outdoors!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous