All Comments on 'Finding Love after a Broken Heart'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

Loved the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I read it twice.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
still amazing

This story is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I have read it twice now and, it has made me want to read it again and again and again. I didn't see the ending of this story but it completed the story. You did a fab job of writing this. Keep Writing!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!

evolvingslowlyevolvingslowlyalmost 9 years ago
Breaking my heart

Really lovely story, very romantic while not being overly idealistic. Very moving and a very impressive work

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Different style like you are just telling a story to a person seated next to you and it's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I shed a lot of tears but I loved this story. Very well written. You put me right into the story and made it very personal and intimate. Thanks for writing for us.

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you everyone, for you public and private comments on this story. :)

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heart breakingly Beautiful Story

Yet it felt rushed. Especially the courtship, although it took awhile for them to come together, there was a hollowness to their story.

bootneck81bootneck81almost 9 years ago
Enjoyable to the end

a truly enjoyable story from start to finish, many thanks for writing and posting it.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
5*****

This was so beautiful and sweet. Well done. I was a little put off that Tony was so fixated on his dead husband Freddy, but as I read it I understood it better.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

It was sweet and emotional. You did an unbelievable job! This is my new favorite story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You made me cry, again. lol

What a wonderful story. You captured the heartbreak and joy of a relationship so spectacularily. Oh, and it was SO not rushed or hollow. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I couldn't stop tears for 1st page, so emotional... Just beautiful.

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you again Everyone

I have Chad's POV of the story almost written, I don't know if it would be worth putting out here, I know a good portion of you have already read this and couldn't give me feedback of if I should release Chad's POV. It might give some insight of what went on, from the other side, it is in it's own way a completely different story. For the new people that read, let me know, via either private or public comment. Thank you.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
Definitely post Chaos story/POV

I really enjoyed reading this one, having just found your stories I'm working my way through them. It would be nice if a more detailed description of both of their respective emotions were Included especially in respect to the wedding and when they got little Freddy too. I understand this was a short one shot story but as much as I have enjoyed it I just wasn't as able to get emotional involved with them as I have with Leroy and Dave.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
marriage and adoption

I think you are on a marriage and adoption kick, And it's beautiful. Just finished Dave & Leroy and now this short but wonderful story. Keep up the good work.

At almost 74 I think I am over the hill to be an adoptive parent, but still open for marriage to the right guy.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
The feels were strong with this one...

You know that feeling when you are watching a movie and one of the characters does something really embarrassing and you can't help but feel embarrassed with them? Yeah, that was me whilst reading this book. I don't think I have ever laughed out loud more, awed, or felt as much pain as this story invoked in me. Short story but it packed a powerful punch. I think I was able to relate (mildly) with some of th subject matter but I couldn't stop reading...even when I wanted to crawl under my blankets and hide my face when something awkward happened. Awesome job though. Throughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Story

What a beautiful love story! This made me tear up and cry. I loved the story and I don't usually read love stories. This is one I will remember because it touched my heart. Thank you for writing it. Such a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

enjoyed that . jonathan.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it..!!

Thanks for auch a wonderful work..!!

Admired it..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good.

Just reread for the 3rd time. Still cry. You write so well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story!

I have loved all your stories. You are a terrific writer and a great story-teller. Just re-read this one for the 4th time, and I enjoyed it as much as the first time I read it. I see you just updated your biography. So glad to know you are writing again. Looking forward to seeing more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful love story

This is a beautiful love story, and like all love stories, nothing is rushed or automatic. It took time for Tony to process his grief and "let go" of Freddy, and he had the help of loving friends. Chad was in the right place at the right time to "fill the void" so to speak. I loved how Chad and Tony developed their own love story. When these guys strip down and gaze with love at naked bodies, what do the bodies look like? Big cocks? Any chest hair, or treasure trail on the abs, or hairy thighs or forearms? I love descriptions, and I love sexy guys with a bit of hair, and I imagine Tony the muscular guy, with a bit of chest hair! Long may they've each other! Hurrah for love!

DV19DV19over 6 years ago
Three paper towels

I can't use 'tissues', aka Kleenex. They just shred or ball up into a wet ball. So i use paper towels.. like 'Bounty'.. This is for wiping the tears from my eyes.

Hence the title of this message ..

I have read one other of your series, and loved it. I'm glad there is more to read and this one is not the last..

You do a great job of developing your characters, as well as the situations.. Truly a great read..

Thanks for the enjoyable hours !!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

and Romantic. Lovely and romantic. Can't say that about too many stories on this site. This is one of the best. Go guyz go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely

I very much enjoyed this sweet little story. So happy Tony found love with his Chad. Good writing.

DificilDificilover 2 years ago

Loved it! It's so wholesome! I'm so glad to have read it❤️ Please do keep writing!

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story. You had one crying on nearly every page.

BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t like tony when he kept comparing freddy and chad. The whole point of moving on is letting them go emotionally too. Yes he has a lot memories of freddy but that just has to be it. the memories only. I didn’t like it when he bought the ring of freddies size and proposed.

But the story is very nice! Love it!

Calico75Calico758 months ago

A lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
352 Followers
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

SIMILAR Stories