All Comments on 'Finding Love at Home'

by windycitywriter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Garbage

I can't believe that they allow this type of garbage, what a crock of shit this story is.

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * * *

After this I feel like I just read a Hallmark card.

Awwwwww.. 'Wipes tear from eye.'

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
I can only say

Total fucking boredom.. Asinine is too nice a word to describe what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad for a first effort.

Please ignore mcb's "garbage" comment. He hasn't submitted anything. He just likes to take cheap shots. He should tell us what he thought was so objectionable or keep quiet. The other anonymous comment is also worthless. I suppose he doesn't like the topic, incest, which is ok but he should just go on to a subject he doesn't find objectionable. Keep working. I see you are new to this site. Don't be discouraged by these two people. Their opinions are not worth the space they take up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Hi anonymous,

Thanks for your feedback and putting other comments in perspective. Luckily, I've been writing for a while and am not bothered by the rude comments. My skin is pretty thick. Thanks, though.

-windycitywriter

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
The " it " is still a hater

The anonymous "it" is still a hater. " It " is obviously a phyco or a religious freak. To bad we can't force them off our site. I liked your story so keep writing and to hell with "it"

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
Anonymous the Hater

It's very obvious that anonymous is a hater of incest. He she or it only is mean to the extreme on perceived new writers. That must mean that they are totally insecure or have zero talent or both. As for mcbtws at least he used his handle even if he is wrong and has never submitted a story to this site.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very sweet story

It didn't take much to convince mom, once she had sex with her son that she wanted to be with her young stud of a son that has a big cock to take care of her sexually for the rest of her life.

She must have been waiting for a young stud to sweep her off of her feet in her fantasies, and her son fit the bill.

A great read, thanks

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Fantastic First Lit Post

Loved the story because it realizes my prime fantasy without being gonzo porn or so romantic it becomes silly but I'm in a quandary.

We're on Lit and it's all about whatever erotic fantasy moves us, where reality's what gives the gossamer some structure and believability.

It's not necessary, but being a boring, practical person IRL, a story flunking my story building code due to insufficient reality bugs me.

I'm with digdaddyrich, I think the story's a 4.5-star fantasy.

The only way it improves (for me, mind) is they have a kid or two together, but that's MY obsession. It violates reality, but I want it so bad (b/c it's so deliciously unlikely and transgressive) I don't care.

I buy the son's erotic obsession with mom, how hot the mom is, and her expectations of what a man's supposed to do. Mom's a bit more cryptic. She's pretty eager to throw over respectability and stability but IRL, lots of middle-aged people take a look at their routines and kick over the traces to have the wild sex and varied experiences they felt denied/sacrificed from their youth. It usually doesn't work out so well long term.

My questions (to address what COULD make it turn out well long-term) are:

"What's the son learned will keep his mom happy?";

"How secure is he that he can pull it off now and forevermore?";

"How well can Mom tolerate that wind-up period until he successful enough to be the paterfamilias?"

I'd love for you to write a story looking in on the happy couple a few years down the road, what they've discovered about each other as they've made a life together as lovers in more detail.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!

The sex was hot the ending slowed the story down. I am waiting for your next story hope it's as hot as this one. Thanks for sharing. Love your pen name.

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Good story

Thanks for a quick easy reading story. Not a lot of graphic sex but enough to make it worth while reading. I was amazed that Mom was so easy and ready to leave everything for an uncertain life with Charlie, maybe she was ready and just waiting for something better to come along.

If a reader doesn't like a story, then that person should provide constructive criticism for the author or just rate it and go on to another story. Anyway, I'm not grading the story on the probability of truth and real life, but for entertainment, and it was entertaining. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Loved the story. it was loving, caring, and focused more around the feelings. It was so hot!

I hope that they continued to make love unprotected. A child born from such a deep love would be the ultimate reward.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
It's alright

It strikes me as a very condensed version of "being busted brings benefits "by jasliz. Check that story out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking

Charlie's a troubled young guy. He's always hard around his mother, in fact he's had a big hard on for her for years. But when he confesses it, he's relieved and happy to find that his lady is the same understanding and loving mom he's always known. Also, a very practical woman. She checks her boy out, wow, he really is hard. And way bigger than his dad. Charlie glows with pride at his mother's admiration for his fat young penis. And his young balls are so full and loaded. Again, mom to the rescue. She jerks him off, marveling at the abundance of semen he shoots all over the place. Hey, semen (especially her own son's semen?) is the best moisturizing cream for her face. So Charlie blows his balls all over his mother's face, and, oh my, it really works. I love their banter and joking about it. "Mom said if she could bottle and sell my sperm she would make a fortune. I laughed. I told her she could have it for free as long as she wanted." Momma, your boy's got plenty of that glorious stuff, the kid's hot young balls never quit. They try an internal sperm injection, right up between mom's legs, and that works even better. It dawns on both of them that they were made for each other, just like Charlie's cock and his own mother's cunt. Poor dad, his day is over. Charlie and mom run off to make a life for themselves together. Now the boy's fat young cock's going to be up his mother's warm wet cunt more it's just hanging down over his balls. If it were up to him, his cock would be permanently jammed up his mother's cunt, like with superglue. His young penis has found its natural home, where it's safe and protected and cherished--the same vagina Charlie came out of. I love happy endings.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great story

Mother and son so very lucky

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago

I cannot believe how low the story is rated... it's fucking perfect IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The reason why the story is low rated is simple

What about the Dad? There was no mention in the story about him failing as a husband or a father, about him being neglectful or abusive or a cheater or any of that to even consider that he might have deserved being betrayed by his family like that. Likewise, there is not one shred of information about either of these two feeling any guilt or conflict over leaving him high and dry. It's like once he tells her he has a thing for her, his father immediately becomes an irrelevant non-entity. She's been with him for over 20 years, and in that time he's supported her and from the only interaction we've seen gets along with her just fine, she doesn't seem to have any complaints yet can ditch him like this. He's raised that kid and paid to put him through college, again the son never has a complaint about his father but still betrays him like that without a moment's thought. Hell, since she doesn't work (and apparently demands to remain a housewife) and the son is unemployed, them leaving the same day like that doesn't make any sense. What did they do, raid the savings and retirement accounts and fuck over the husband that way too? Finally, we have another story in which "new guy has a bigger cock and a larger cum shot" appears to the sole reason the wife leaves her man for a new one. That shit may fly with the cuck stories you see on LW and IR sections, but these are supposed to be erotic romance stories, not "big tits plus big cock equals perfect couple" juvenile wank fests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about an update

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I like this story. Although unusual, I am glad that their is no shame, guilt, self-loathing nor self-recrimination between mother and son over their love for each other. Likewise, I appreciated the fact that the mother's and son's self-awareness, sense of self, ego and id allowed for them to free love each other. My one concern was how the husband/father was informed of their new life without him. Although written approximately 12 years ago, I would enjoy an update.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous