All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 01'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

I didn't know if you could match the beautiful love story that was "Hidden Desires", you set the bar that high. If this first chapter is an indication we're in for more well written erotica. You've become one of the most sensuous and romantic authors contributing here. More please!!!

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago
You've done it again! <3

I love the kind of stories that makes my heart throb while reading. And you're one of the authors who is capable of that. Very sensual story, and I love the innocence element, too! Ecstatic to see what's in store for the next chapters. Amazing job, as ever! :D

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
Wonderful beginning

More soon please. Glad to find another story with substance. There are too few. Please continue :-) ,Beth.

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Sweet, hot & beautiful!

You have a fabulous talent for weaving an interesting, emotional story around sexy & lovable characters. Well done yet again. Love this first chapter and hope to read more of their story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT

I really enjoy this story and can't wait to see what's next, I would love to see Kate do something to Zoe for the way she took advantage of Ari. Hope it won't be to long for the next part.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Wow, Wonderful Story!

What a wonderful, touching, romantic read this was and I can't wait for more. It's so great that we are once again getting some well written, romantic lesbian stories on Lit. and this one is just beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us, and please keep up the good work.

Doc

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
Awesome

Please write chapter 2

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 10 years ago
Let Me Add Mine!

WOW! The praise is pouring in ... as it should!! A very strong first chapter in what looks to be an interesting romantic tale with believable, likeable characters.

Congratulations on another fine effort. It's always a pleasure to read stories with a point other than a mad dash to the bedroom.

Kudos Dru_Druthers!! Well done indeed!!

jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great first chapter. I was slightly surprised at how fast things ramped up between Kate and Ari as I was expecting more of a slow burn like there was between Jade and Terri in Hidden Desires based on the initial teasing with Meg. Really looking forward to watching this one play out.

As always, thanks for sharing your words.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 10 years ago
How nice to write a story from a Deaf perspective

I work as a telephone relay agent for Voice Carry Over (VCO) people who have lost their hearing but are able to speak. I jumped through this story very rapidly to save it on my own computer and to leave my comments on it. It's the second story I've read with a deaf protagonist (the other was actually a series of stories) and the first with a VCO person in the leading role. I stopped long enough to see the character going to bed alone and thinking how lonely she must feel. I don't know if this is the start of a one woman-one woman romance story or if the other characters will keep her company in future chapters, but I hope it is a happy story for her and for the people who love her. Really nicely done!

ShikeShikeover 10 years ago
Excellent

I love all your stories and have re-read Hidden Desires more than a dozen times. This one is promising to be on par with the rest. I just had one question. I noticed that Jade showed up. Is this before or after she married Terri?

Please finish this story. And, in truth, I hope that Jade and Terri show up again. I think it would be fun.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Please write ch2

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

A great first chapter. Usually 5's wait for the end, but that was just flat well done. Just don't keep us waiting for the rest. Thank you

wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
I love stories where I learn

I am partially deaf -but from birth. On top of that I'm left-handed! You capture that "stranger in a strange land" feeling very well! Can't wait to find out what happens!

PatchumzPatchumzover 10 years ago

I hope this doesn't take too long in between chapters. Definitely looking forward to more!

LiveCatLiveCatover 10 years ago
Brilliant as ever

Gorgeous story Dru, eagerly awaiting part 2!

Cat x

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
great start!

so excited to see your new story come up. it is very enjoyable. i hope to see more chapters following soon. this story has many wonderful elements and good characters that are well developed. thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully set up, marvelous writing, excellent story with many possibilities. We're all waiting to find out where you will take us next.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2

I loved it when Megan told Kate “that men looked at her without reservation so why should Kate have to apologize for it.”

Oh boy when Kate had her HOT one nighter with Vivian… that was yummy. :)

I loved how protective Kate was of Ari when Zoe cornered her. Then Kate did everything she could to comfort Ari. It truly felt like she was trying to comfort her and not just get her into bed.

I loved it and can’t wait for Chapter 2!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 10 years ago
Something else I enjoy

Kate's intervention on behalf of Ari reminds me of a story I heard recently, a true one. Ari is a caring, loving woman who doesn't get the love she has earned so much because she is giving so much. I know a real woman like that. Good for Kate! Hope she finds fulfillment.

scarlet_1scarlet_1over 10 years ago
Well Done!

Another beautifully written story. You have yet again managed to capture your readers' attention, and with such skill.

The overlapping of characters from one story to the next is a delightful surprise. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad I clicked on your story...

I love your story and especially your style of writing and storytelling. Look forward to seeing much more.

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
wow

What a wonderful beginning. I hope this story goes on an on. Thanks for sharing.

rover5520rover5520over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I know that you don't like blokes,but I hope you don't mind blokes saying good things about your stories.I'd not seen your work before,and it is simply wonderful-I'm no literary genius,but this story really got to me,and I can't wait to read more of your work.Congratulations!

Lindsay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good concept

I really wanted to like this story, it has a lot of potential. Sadly I got bored and disinterested and had to stop by page 2.

The story is too passive and has too much tell and not enough show. You can do better, you're a good writer from what I've seen. Don't get in a rush to reach the good parts - make each and every part a good part.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
very good start

Dru, I want to join with rover & mg & scarlet and the other favorable commentators who are enjoying your writing. As for the anonymousie proceeding me, you just can't please everybody but first you gotta please yourself.

I like your deliberate style of building depth to your characters. I will certainly continue perusing this storyline as time and commitments permit me.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Great start!

The only problem with coming to a story after it is complete is reading the descriptions of future parts!

It looks like there will at least be bumps in the road ahead, if not running off the road altogether.

Here's hoping for a happy ending for two people who deserve it!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!

This was one of the first stories i read when i stumbled upon Literotica a few months back. It was never my intention to vote or comment on anything as all i wanted was to read. (yeah i have grown, so now i can vote and comment with honest enthusiasm) I AM IMPRESSED NOW AS I WAS BACK THEN..... * LOVING IT! *

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Awesome!

Loving this already, a long way to go!

Nice to see Jade from "Hidden Desires" back, hopefully we'll see Terry, too?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Just Beautiful!

You are the first writer here that I really got hooked on.

Was totally blown away by "Hidden Desires", was honestly not overly impressed with the two shorter stories, but looks like you hit another home run here!

I;m also a little nervous reading some of the descriptions of the rest of the chapters, but I have faith that you will make the journey worthwhile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finding enjoyment

It's always a pleasure to find and enjoy a well-written story with a good, strong plot line. I've given you five stars for this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the subsequent chapters and also "Hidden Desires" which so many others have commented on.

That said, Dru, I hope you won't mind me correcting what is a very common grammatical error in the early part of your story (an error which once, to my disgust, I saw in a headline in a national newspaper): son-in-laws/daughter-in-laws is incorrect---it should be sons-in-law/daughters-in-law.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Sooooo Good!

Your writing is wonderful and this is a great story!

Thank you!

L

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Enough😍😍😍😍😍

Wow😍 can't get enough I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter.

5🌟's

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Finding this story IS like Finding Love. The love of erotica. I was just perusing the Lesbian Hall of Fame section to find a story I hadn't read and BAM!#* there it was. I find myself not wanting to put the story down even tho it's almost 1:00 in the morning and I have to be at work in a few hours. Well, I'm going to see if I can get thru chapter 2 before I pass out. Lol - Dru Druther, good job. Thank you for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

What a great first chapter and I'm so excited that there's eight more to read.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

That was super hot. It's well written and edited. It was virtually typo free and coherent. I think you did a great job in telling the story and the characters are wonderful. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES