All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 03'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
wow

Wonderful, I hate Vivian lol you don't do that to a friend but if it brings Kate and Megan together then maybe things will be ok. Loved it can't wait to see what happens next thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Can't wait more ... finally meg relises ....

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago
Oh my god...

Finally Megan!!! Kate and Megan's chemistry couldn't be denied anymore. This is getting real good! Great job on the chapter! Impatiently waiting for the next one. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

what a ride! It might not be ok what Ari and Vivian have done, but if it's love... who is going to stand in the way of love?

As for Meg - oh my god!!! - I am thrilled. I am REALLY thrilled. Can't wait to see how this story will develop.

Keep up the good work! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

The Vivian and Ari situation is too real. I've seen it happen and the heart break that has happened before the happiness was devastating. But in the end the truth comes to light and everything must work for a greater good. GREAT Chapter! I need me a woman like Viv. *fans self*

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseover 10 years ago
Sucker for love...

Can't wait for the next chapter... yummy story and love the love :-D

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 10 years ago
Yaayyyy!!

Okay, so I wasn't too happy with Vivian and Ari, but it seems that Kate has finally realized who she was meant to be with!

I kept thinking of the CSNY song that had the words, "And we change partners."

Well done. Hope Literotica doesn't keep us waiting for the next post!

jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Huh

Didn't exactly see all of that coming, but still, excellently done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There are some very exquisite sequences here

Excellent scenery of the sexual variety, but with them, some marvelous insights into our very, and varied sexual natures with implicit rationale for being so. A wonderful piece of writing. I see much growth here in an already very talented lady.

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
Yippee!!!!

I've been hoping for a Kate/Megan pairing from the beginning (I too have a weakness for straight girls, lol.) Megan may be shocked and confused by her new revelation, and I hope Kate isn't gunshy from this Ari experience. But hopefully, Kate will be thrilled to get a chance with Megan. I'm looking forward to see if it works out for them, please don't keep us waiting.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Great

Every chapter of this story seems to draw you in a bit more. Going to be some interesting happenings upcoming. It will be interesting how they are delt with, though no doubt you will do it well. Thanks for this.

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
At last

There was definitely a connection between Meg and Kate, I'll be glad to see more about them, as for Ari, well its a story not reality, she deserved to be skined alive. Great story, awaiting part4. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great...Meg and Kate..

wow..i am looking forward to the love story of kate and meg..its been so long..hope you will post the next one soon.. thanks for sharing this story..please more kate and meg...and damn that ari..haha

ShikeShikeover 10 years ago
Heartache

I know what it's like to be cheated on and what Ari is doing is reprehensible, all too real, but reprehensible. I understand falling in love with someone who you're not with, but the lying. Also, Vivian's actions, again while very realistic, are also reprehensible. I personally wouldn't be able to stay friends with someone who did that to me.

You're such a great writer that you can bring up both good and bad emotions in your readers and tell a complete emotional story. I love your writing and anxiously await the next chapter, if anything to, hopefully, be able to put the emotions from this chapter to rest.

Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will keep reading

First about the writing itself. It's pretty good although some of the dialogue seems forced and unnatural which is a bit distracting. Still a very solid effort. To the story itself, I know character development is difficult in a short story/novella, but Ari's "love" for Vivian doesn't ring true. From Ari's POV what does she really know about Vivian? She knows that she is physically attracted to her and that Vivian is the type of person who would cowardly go behind a friends back and betray her. Not lovable traits to say the least. Hopefully you expand on this to make this faux relationship short lived and use it as a way to help Ari grow. I don't know what can be done to redeem Vivian as she has very low character. Looking foreward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

Thanks Dru, now i like where this story leads to..lots of anticipation hanging there.finding true love is not really an easy thing.keep up the good work.(cinder)

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
By damn !

That got me so wet and wanting . Please , oh please,to take too long with part 4 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!A1

wicked twist...can't wait to see where all these new developments are going to lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Twists & Turns

I see that there are varying opinions posted about this story. Personally I feel it's marvelous; your capability to capture your readers' attention the way in which you obviously have is phenomenal. This is a story of your imagination after all, written for, and to be enjoyed by those of us who enjoy reading the genre of lesbian erotica. And the pleasures of such; heart-pounding, dripping wet and explosive keep us coming back for more which is clearly seen by the amount of votes and comments posted.

You write with such compassion and finesse that it's always a most pleasurable read. Thank you for continuing to share your stories on this fabulous site.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 10 years ago
There are no printable words to describe Vivian

I am just about ready to throw in the towel on this story. Vivian's conduct is ABSOLUTELY unforgivable and Ari's isn't much better. If Kate caught them in the act and blew them both apart with a shotgun, I would vote for acquittal. Ari is terminally stupid and will wind up totally destitute without a friend in the world. I hope an even worse fate awaits Vivian. Under ABSOLUTELY no circumstances do you steal your neighbor's wife, particularly when the neighbor has done so much for the wife. I don't really think Meg will make a good lover for Kate. I think Kate will ultimately commit suicide. As a guy who was deserted by his girlfriend for another guy just because he made specious promises to her, I have very strong feelings about this matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IM SO MAD

I cried so much when ari cheaten on kate, but im glad that meg is thinking about kate that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That bitch Vivian

How could she and ari do that to Kate?! Kate has been nothing but nice to her... She really belongs with Meg though, I hope that works out.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
my pov

from a male perspective, My experience has mainly been with strong women such as Kate and Vivian. Frankly I like a woman, who when I push and shoves, pushes and shoves right back at me. I have also known submissive women such as Ari and frankly they just do not appeal to me.

I feel sorry for the character of Ari, unless she grows some backbone she will be dominated and controlled by others her entire life. She will always be drifting from relationship to relationship in a needy, infantile desperation. Only to be taken advantage of and eventually rejected each time as the dominant partner tires of her clinging and compulsive behaviors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idk

Idk if its just me but all these bitches move really fast the only believeable love is of Kate and Megan cause Vivian and Ari don't know each other well enough and Kate and Ari don't either. Is it meant to be like that?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Ari needs to grow up!

I've only started to read this part, but I'm already getting annoyed with Ari - she "loves" Kate but Viv makes her "quiver with desire". She has to get herself over Viv, or else go to Kate, tell her she is grateful for all that she has done for her, but she has to spread her wings. To keep leading Kate on while she is obviously planning to hook up with Viv is immature at best.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Ari needs to grow up, cont'd

LOL, after I posted my last remark, Terry told Ari the exact same thing!

Also, it appears that Ari is looking for a Domme, which Kate COULD be for her, but has been to kind to push it, unlike Viv. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished!

Frankly, at this point I'm hoping that after she's had her fun that Viv casts Ari aside and she realizes what she lost.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
History Repeats

It seems like Ari is going back to the same relationship she had with Zoe.

And Viv is wrong about Kate. The reason Viv and Kate couldn't work out was because they were both dominant personalities. Kate was simply being more considerate of Ari, if she knew she craved being dominated she could have happily done it for her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Yay, Megan!

Well, I'm glad SOMETHING good is coming out of this, and I'm anxious to see how Kate deals with Viv and Ari (viciously, I hope!).

And I repeat my earlier hope that when Viv gets tired of her (and despite her claims of "love", her type always needs a new conquest), and dumps her she tries to crawl back to Kate and gets the door slammed in her face.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
CAPTIVATING!

MEG and KATE, now that is more like it, To quote sbrookes103, " Something good is coming out of this" I wonder if Ari will be able to handle Vivian? or vice versa. (shrug)

** A PHENOMENAL CHAPTER **

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
I Know Ari Is Naive, But...

I only just started this chapter, but I had to comment before I forget.

Ari says she doesn't want to hurt Kate.

Well, but the F does she think it will do if she stays on this path and cheats with Viv?

I think that would hurt Kate much more than admitting an attraction to Vivian!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Agree With Sbrooks

I couldn't agree more with pretty much everything sbrooks said.

And for Ari to give her virginity to Viv?!

If Kate doesn't kick Vivian's ass from here to China there's something wrong!

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Going with the crowd

I'm going to have to agree with most responders on this story. Ari is flighty and immature. Certainly no one for Kate to get seriously involved with. In a monogamous relationship, you will always find yourself challenged by people with whom you share an attraction. A committed person will stay true to the relationship they are already in, knowing that passion is easy and a lifetime commitment takes work. Kate needs to cut Ari loose as soon as possible, for this young girl is not mature enough to separate love and lust. Vivian is a predator and Ari enjoys being prey. It wouldn't last in real life and Kate deserves a loving, deoted partner. While seeing Ari "kicked to the curb" for her misdeeds isn't my most fervent wish, she could definitely use her heart being beat up a little to instill a bit of wisdom in her. She approaches these relationships like a high school girl and needs to grow up.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I Have To Agree

I have to agree with several points:

Ari doesn't want to talk to Kate about her attraction to Viv because she doesn't want to hurt her. But what about the hurt that will come from the affair that is looming?

And if Ari wants to be dominated more, why not tell Kate that? I'm sure she would be happy to oblige!

Hopefully Vivian will tire of Ari, and Kate will tell her to fuck off when she comes crawlng back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES