All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 05'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 10 years ago
About Part 5

The story continues to evolve. I love the way you're portraying the changing landscapes for the 4 main characters. Meg's likely to have some bumps in the road as she continues to find out who she is and how she wants to love and be loved.

Well done, Dru!! Keep the ball rolling. I'll eagerly await the next installment.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Very good

You are developing this story very well and making it seem quite realistic. I applaud your efforts as it is fun to see how the characters evolve. Thanks

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago
5 STARS!

I am so happy with this chapter! So sweet and sensual at the same time. There is a significant character development in this installment, which I'm sure readers would like very much. And finally we get to have Meg and Kate alone time ...and hopefully more to come soon! ;) Well done, Dru!

SnuggliciousSnuggliciousover 10 years ago
Wow

Keep it coming... I love stories with depth. I'm not the all sex kinda girl and that's why you are one of my favourite authors. Your stories captivate and never disappoint...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Keep it coming ... what a beautiful story ..

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
it just keeps getting better...

dru, so happy with this chapter. it just keeps getting better. the story is getting

much more complex and involved. I am liking the direction and the connection with kate and meg. their characters are showing more depth and dimension. I am looking forward to the continuing happenings and developments here. quite a cast of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I thought that your story hidden desires was fantastic, but finding love is turning out even better. Please keep the great work.

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
OMG you're killing me!

Impatiently awaiting the next instalment ;-)

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
OMG !!!

I agree with Beth ! You are killing us man ! This is soo good , please to make us wait too long for part 6

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
I love it

I can't wait for the next chapter... I am surprisingly happy for both couples. I struggled with Ari and Viv because of the way it came about but I warmed up to it eventually. Probably about the time that Kate's family convinced her she was really in love with Meg.

Can't wait to see how Ari and Meg deal with the issues cropping up in their lives.

Great job of taking us on an emotional roller coaster with these four.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
Amazing work, as always.

I agree that this is swiftly becoming better than Hidden Desires, which is saying quite a lot. That was an incredible series. This series is epic. Please continue writing.

curiousonejcuriousonejover 10 years ago
Please one more

Just one more what happen to them :) very good series

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
More....

I have fallen deeply in love with this story, I hope you'll write more. You're a good writer. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more more

What happens next?

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Oh my!

Love every new installment of this series. Great work yet again! I'm excited to see how Kate & Meg's relationship evolves now. It feels authentic and I'm very much rooting for them. Thank you for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

OMG! I didn't think anything could be better than the 'Hidden Desires' series, but this deffinately tops it. WOW you are an amazing writer and I love this series... can't wait for the rest of it! Keep it up!

dadischdadischover 10 years ago
Lovely story

I have really enjoyed this story, it is one of the best lesbian stories I have read. I have enjoyed reading about Kates journey & think it is wonderful that she & Meg are now an item. I look forward to seeing how their relationship develops & how Meg will cope with her new found lesbian feelings. Well done Dru. Also how Viv & Ari continue their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! This story just gets better and better. You're a great writer. Can't wait for the next chapter. Soon please. ChristieP

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
enjoying the journey

terrific denouement, Dru!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Best Part Yet!

This part felt the most true, the most honest of all, so far.

Please let them work it out!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Sorry Wildcat!

I still can't get past Viv and Ari, to me they are scum, and nothing bad can happen to them that I will feel bad about.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
MESMERIZING!

This just gets better and better! Meg turning up at Kate's house is a sure sign of progress. The last line in this chapter says it all "It might be a long road ahead for them, but they would travel it together" Vivian and Ari's betrayal still irks me but damn, they sooo HOT!

** another AWESOME chapter.**

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
OK, DC, Chillax!

OK, first of all, I'm sorry about my rants last chapter, it's just that Viv and Ari really pissed me off! I STILL think apologizing to Viv, is ridiculous. SHE should be on her knees begging Kate to simply not hate her.

In any case, this chapter was wonderful, and I hope Kate and Meg make it work.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Chapter!

My only minor quibble is why Meg is so hesitant to tell Kate her feelings?

She knows Kate has crushed on her, and only backed off because Megan said she wasn't interested in women. Now that Meg accepts that she is attracted to Kate why not come right out and say it?

bullride84bullride84almost 10 years ago
Interesting Approach.

Hi Dru,

I love the interplay between the characters. I understand your intention for the scene between Ari and Vivian as a trigger for Meg to realize her love for Kate.

But personally I cannot seem to accept the betrayal from Both Viv and Ari. Kate has professed her love for Ari and almost asked her to move in. But given Ari's background she was right in giving her space. Inspite of all this Ari's treatment is really inhumane.

First of here Kate is deaf women, whose chances of finding person who accept her for her disability is low. And having to people she loved to betray will shatter the confidence of a strong person let alone a disabled one. you covered it well with the family but acceptance was too quick.

Second she did not even give Kate a proper chance to express her dominant nature. Agree that Ari is submissive but when she once stood up to Zoe she should have expressed her feelings to Kate. When she wanted Viv, she should have atleast told Kate she wanted to explore with others if she did not want to hurt her feelings

Third Viv as friend just took advantage and hurt Kate when she could have given her insight before dating Ari. Viv cannot have the upper hand here. she was the one who stole and has to apologize to kate not the other way.

I was hurt by Jade and her immediate acceptance. Their story hidden desires is a classic.

Well I guess any other approach then what you have taken would not elicit so many reactions.

Continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!!

I keep coming back to read this story again and again! It never fails to move me making it seem I am on a rollercoaster ride with all my conficting emotions. Still one of the best stories I have read on Lit. (i.m.o).

I LOVED IT!

**********

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES