All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 08'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
curiousonejcuriousonejover 10 years ago
like always great Story

This was great, am glad Meg mom is coming along. And you tease hehehe but good that there wait it just going to make it that much better . Can't wait in till next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

The details in this story gives you

a visual of everything... and the more

I read the wetter I got can't wait for the

next part

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Outstanding

That was breathe taken outstanding ! I love how Vivian loves and protects Arianna the way she does. Megan slapping her mother took me by surprise , me growing up with the notion that no matter what , you as the child should never hit your parent . I know I am gonna get some flak from that statement , but I am an island girl . Can't wait for Kate and Meg to have sex , that was just wrong of you to tease us like that sunshine :)

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 10 years ago
Very Well Done

The storyline and character development continue to be wonderfully done. You've expanded and deepened all of the main characters in your story and, in doing so, make the reader want to know more about them.

Thank you for taking us on a very special journey with a most compelling, attractive cast, Dru_Druthers. I look forward to all that's still to come.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Very good

What a wonderful story you are telling. Could only be told so well by someone who has lived it. Thanks for sharing.

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Um.. Am I the only one who wants to push for two more chapters? I feel like Kate and Meg's sex scenes deserve two parts. But that's just me ;)

Wow! Really a great, great job on this story, Dru. I'm very pleased to have found such a gifted author and be part of this journey. The way you touch your readers on so many different levels is wonderful and precious. Thank you so much! x

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
The only problem I have is it's almost over.

Now what am I going to do? This is a consistently amazing story. Thank you for sharing your considerable talents with us. I thought, perhaps, the mother's conversion was a little fast. On my third reading, I realized she really did love Meg and saw how close she was to losing her forever.

Please tell me you aren't hanging up your keyboard after this. We need more of your stories. Thank you, again, for sharing your gifts.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Tease!!!

You are such a TEASE!!!

I absolutely love your work... Your characters are amazing, your setting is wonderful and now if you could just quit teasing us and give us what we crave...

I can't believe there only one more chapter!!!

Another fabulous installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Yet another wonderful chapter. You really know how to pull people in to your story.

...As someone with quite a few friends in the Deaf community I must say that when I read wheat Meg's mother said my eyes went RED. I have heard that sort of thing before. I'm glad she had the turnaround and is at least trying now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my goodness!!!

I love this story!! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story! Like so many others, I my only disapointment would be that it is ending soon.

Also hope that close the loop on Kate's brother, sister-in-law, and their children. I'm curious how her brother stops the poisoning attitude of his wife on his children. I'm a softee that the kids are rescued from that situation.

Thanks again for a great story and I hope to see more of your work very soon!!!

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Aaahhhh! What a way to leave us...

All worked up and waiting for the next installment! Fabulous job yet again Dru. Really love the way things are coming together for all the couples.

Viv & Ari certainly grew on me as their story progressed. I'm still on pins and needles waiting for Kate & Meg to consummate their relationship! I just know it will be worth the wait.

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
better and better

not that it was not terrific before, it just keeps getting better. except for the fact that the next chapter is the last! that part sucks. your stories have so much heart and soul and touch so deeply. it is like I am in the story with the other characters. they are real and deeply heart felt. I appreciate the effort you put into your story.

I can't believe you are torturing us til the end to bring kate and meg together.

dru you have done an amazing storytelling job with this piece. thank you!

jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love it

Please hurry with the next chapter. I can't wait any longer! I love the story and how everything has taken place. Please please please hurry with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous!!

Thanks yet again for a lovely chapter. I'm only sorry that there's only one more to go.

I love your stories. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW AND DOUBLE WOW

Fantastically written as usual. Thanks for this installment. Hopefully now, the anti Viv people get it. Well done. Meg's response to her mother was terrific. Looking forward to the next chapter. You truly are on your way to becoming a great author. ChristieP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gifted

Dru,

You are a talented and gifted writer. This story is worthy of being made into a movie, either as it is now into a short movie or enhanced to a full length version, if you include Jade and Terry's story as well within the entire framework. I hope someone who has the connections and means to do so will approach you about taking this story further and making it into a film if that is what you would like.

Now, please hurry with Pt. 09; I'm checking for it several times a day!

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Don't Mess With Us Now!

I really hope that Meg is going to get over the hump, so to speak! I dread her having some breakdown and not be able to go through with making love to Kate and breaking her heart again.

Well, here goes, on to the final part!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I'M LOVING IT!

Meg's reaction to her mother whilst deserving, made me cringe and i applaud Margaret for taking the initiative to make things right between them. SHOO! What wouldn't i give to have been a fly on the wall in that room with Priscilla, it was HAWT! .... and Kate STOPPED!!!!!!!!!! Damn, what self control LoL. I can understand Kate and Meg's fascination with Priscilla, she is HOT! Can't believe they fell asleep after all that excitement though!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Another Sign Of Ari's Immaturity

"She is quite something and I was shocked at how taken I was with her, but as much as she stirred things in me, I only want you Kate. She's nice to look at and sexy as hell, but you own my heart,"

Meg was able to experience Vivian's allure, but still remember who she was with. That's the kind of maturity that Ari doesn't have. What's going to happen when an even MORE alluring domme crosses her path? Will she then dump Vivian?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

OMG! Kate and Megan - Do it already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES