All Comments on 'Finding My F-Stop, and More'

by kathyd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Very hot and very well written. Great way to start the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ended feeling empty

Story was great and had a lot of potential. Failed to describe Kathy and Anna better. Never had a good picture of either of them. Lost me when they went to bed in a threesome and their clothes were gone. Such a long time building up to a great ending and then falling flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent...

story, does it go one ? a little more with Jake and his pal, pictures of her with other guys ?

keep on writing

sapphirefairysapphirefairyabout 17 years ago
more more more

i loved it

you should definitly do more with this story line....

trixie38cdtrixie38cdabout 17 years ago
good idea, well done, but needs more...

A great, plausible idea to start, well written, but seems unfinished, and, yes; it could have used more development of the women.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterabout 17 years ago
Very good storytelling

... and yes, the sex was suitably hot, though I kept hoping for more details. I'll admit I grew concerned when the narrator said how "hazy" the following few hours in each of her sessions had been. I was worried the details would also be fuzzy and not well-defined, but you provided us with a good level of description.

That said, I'm with the others: I'd like to see more character development. I didn't totally buy into the narrator's quick acceptance of the nude photo sessions. She seemed a little reluctant at first but shed those inhibitions so quickly that I wasn't quite prepared for her to strip before a stranger.

I'll still look forward to your other work, though. Good job!

gentilitygentilityover 14 years ago
well told.

An excellently written story of pure non-stop sex. You probably won't find too many ladies this horny, but if there are, let this author tell us about her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

Would have loved to have had the men come inside the women's asses!

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Great story but what an amazingly rushed and disappointing end.

Completely ruined the whole thing.

2 Stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous