All Comments on 'Finding My Place'

by econut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
Incredibly HOT!!!

Thanks for a brilliant first story! You've captured both the Alpha male and female's perspectives as well as their sub's! I could feel the penetration and grasp how the sub's mind wrapped around the joy of finding his true place. Hope we'll see much more from you! Congratulations on a brilliant beginning! Keep it coming.

royalrogueroyalrogueover 9 years ago
Great story

I look forward to seeing more of this slut's submission and service to his new Mistress and Master.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
HOT

Never read a BDSM story before but I'm so hooked now! Also never thought I might even enjoy being a submissive sex slave. Would love to serve an Alpha Male and Mistress like this. Totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your first story, wow!

For your first story it was very nicely done and filled with detail. I'm sure it could inspire many readers to venture down the submissive role described in this story. It was a highly enjoyable and erotic read 5 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars!

I'm not even bi but I loved this! Great story. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing!!

j

baremanbaremanover 9 years ago
Awesome story!

What a hot read! Well written and very entertaining...more, more!

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
LOVE IT!

I really loved this story. This is one of my fantasies too - to serve a couple as their as their sissy maid, to suck the man's cock so he can fuck the woman and then lick them both clean after .. mmmmm yummmm.

Penelope1965Penelope1965almost 7 years ago
Not really the role of a maid

Wonderfully written piece of erotica. The author has keen sense of sexual detail and building suspense for the reader.

However as a real life sissy maid I can attest that a maid would never be entitled to so much sexual arousal and contact with his master and Mistress.

smilingswitchsmilingswitchalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful...

My Mistress found this to be a fuel for many adventures

ConfusedGiantConfusedGiantalmost 6 years ago
All my fantasies cum true

This would be my absolute ideal. Such a hot situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Dream Come True

I would love to live out my long-standing fantasy of being used by a couple like this.

Lolilol47Lolilol47about 5 years ago

What? Prostate orgasm hello? Where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful position

What a lovely idea to be used as a housemaid and a sex slave with no right to complain and to know that you will be doing so as long as your owners want you too.

When they no longer needed you then they will sell you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great sissy cuck story

This was a fantastic story eloquently written. Thanks for taking us along on the ride.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 2 years ago

Oh, How I want an obedient sissy slut maid like that to service my cock and be receptive to keeping me satisfied and take care of the chores around my house. Just like Gary I would use it's sissy mouth and ass/pussy to keep me happy and satisfied and reward sissy by pleasing my friends and guests and/or anyone else i deemed to have her service and keep happy. Maybe even invite a female slave over to have her pussy and ass satisfied, licked and worshipped. So any cute little sissy boys near Chicago looking for real fun times like this little maid email me or send me your phone for a Real fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm won't admit it again but as part of my fantasy is myself even though I know I will never happen but that is one of my deep fantasy so her right fantasy but thank you for this wonderful inspiring story

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

Very well written and love the concept. I admit I could not do the ATM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous