Finding my Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look up at me," she commanded.

I did, reluctantly, embarrassed to no end of having been caught.

"Did you look at the album again tonight?"

"Yes ... yes I did."

"You like the pictures do you? But I'm so old, aren't the models in those Playboys more attractive to you?"

"No, I mean, yes, and no. I mean, I ... well, yes, I liked the pictures. You are beautiful, much more beautiful than those models, they look so fake."

I don't know where the moment of boldness and confidence came from, but there it was. I said it.

She sat there looking at me for a few moments. I couldn't think of anything more to say, or do, my moment of boldness left me as rapidly as it came.

"Thank you," she finally said. "Coming from such a good looking young man, that is a real compliment. Let me say this though, I am a little disappointed that you violated our trust by going through my personal things. You should not have done that."

"I'm sorry, really I am, I don't know what came over me. It's just that, well ... I don't know, you know, it's like, I don't know ... it's just that when I first met you that night you were just so elegant, so beautiful, I couldn't resist looking. I don't know... I'm so sorry. I guess this means I won't be babysitting for you again. I should go, I'm sorry."

"Please, stop with the 'I'm sorry' and also never say 'I don't know' again. Men! Whenever you ask them a direct question, immediately they play dumb, worse than pet dogs!" she said laughing.

"Let me say this, first, I am deeply flattered you find me so attractive. Really, I am. I often have men staring at me, ogling me, but few are willing to say what they are thinking. You said it, and I like that. Second, Melissa really likes you and I'm sure, if you want, there will be more babysitting opportunities for you."

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?"

I just muttered yet again.

"You are too cute. You really do need to gain some confidence, learn to speak to a woman. That was a simple yes or no question, surely you can answer that."

"No," I said, "I'm a bit of a loner, I hate high school."

"I thought so. But you like Katie, don't you? You have a crush on her? Come on, confess it."

I blushed, as she forced me in to confronting my own desires. "Yes, but I've never really spoken to her."

"And you think I'm more beautiful than her?" she asked with a bit of an evil grin on her face. "Wait! Don't even think of answering that, don't let a woman trap you so easily," she exclaimed, laughing in her gleeful way.

She then stood up, running her hands down the sides of her bodies, accentuating her curves, visible even with the heavy housecoat she was wearing, "what do you think is my most beautiful feature?"

"I... I..."

"And, don't you dare say 'I don't know'!"

"Your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your neck, your long hair, everything."

"My neck? That's a new one."

"I like long necks..."

"Like you see in National Geographic, those women in Africa with all those brass rings and those pendulum breasts? Is that what you think of me?"

"No, no, your breasts ... I mean..." I looked up at her, into her eyes, and saw she wanted me to continue, to say what I thought of her breasts. It also clicked in my head that for the first time in my young adulthood, I actually could see what a woman was wanting.

"Your breasts are perfect, so firm; so much sexier than those fake ones in the magazines."

"You surprise me sometimes Shaun, I know underneath that shy exterior is a man, a man with confidence, a man in control. Are you in there? I think you've been hiding him for sometime. It's time he came out. But tell me, have you ever felt a girl's breasts before, or even seen a pair of breasts?"

"Before moving here, I had a few girlfriends, yeah we fooled around, just feeling, heavy petting, that's it. The only real breasts I've seen are yours." Yet again, I shocked myself, this time making Mrs. Alexander blush a little.

She was still standing up in front of me, now chewing on her lower lip, seeming to contemplate something. She reached over for her half finished wine glass on the table and took another sip.

Nearly whispering, she asked, "Do you really find me beautiful?"

Trying not to choke, I said "Yes!"

With a quick movement, she undid the lash of her robe and pulled it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground, standing in front of me, fully naked. I gasped, staring, breathing heavily.

I finally was able to whisper "you are so gorgeous."

She gave me a huge smile and sauntered over to me, dropping to her knees right in front of me.

"Now that you have seen me, it is only fair to let me see you."

"But... but what about..." I started to say about Mr. Alexander, but she just put her finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Shhhhh, this is just between you and I. Will you be my lover? Will you take me? Will you be a man for me?" whispering her questions, her face just inches from mine, her long hair flowing down over my lap, her naked breasts exposed.

I leaned forward and we kissed, hard, her mouth opening allowing my tongue to dart in. She pushed her naked body against mine, I could feel her breasts press against my chest, my hand reaching behind her, rubbing down her back to her ass, cupping each check and pulling her harder into me.

She broke our kiss and leaned into my ear, licking it, sending shivers throughout my body, making my cock harder than imaginable. She then whispered, "That's it, lover, take me, I'm yours. Make love to me. I want to be your first. I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck me? Will you be my lover? Let me please you, let me teach you."

"Yes! Yes! I want you." I held her tightly against me, breathing so heavily, out of mind with lust, with desire and confused to no end about what was happening, but not about to let that get in the way. I must take charge, I must please her. She's a goddess I thought; she deserves to be pleased fully. I'd do anything for her, whatever she desired, I was her's.

We kissed again, passionately, our tongues lustily dancing together. She reached down, pulling off my rugby shirt, rubbing her hands over my hard, youthful chest. With one hand she slipped down over my jeans, cupping my crotch, feeling my hard cock for the first time. She gasped upon feeling me then, without breaking our kiss, unsnapped my jeans. I lifted myself up off the couch as she pulled my jeans down, freeing my young cock.

"Ohhh," she gasped. "So beautiful. So hard. Is that for me?" she coyly asked, winking as she started to play with my balls and lightly run her fingers up and down my shaft.

"I'm guessing you never had a girl suck your cock, have you?"

"Ahhhhh, no, oh god noooooo," is all I could manage to get out as she kissed the tip of my cock.

Slowly she slid her mouth over my cock, taking me inch by inch until I was fully buried in her mouth. I could have cum right then and there, but did my best to hold back, to distract myself, to think about anything but this gorgeous, older, married woman, naked, sucking my cock.

She pulled herself off my cock and sensually said "I want you to cum, I want to see you cum and spray your cum all over my tits. You want to cum on my tits? Are you ready? Is that what you want? For me to suck you off till you cum? Do you want me to suck your cock? You like my mouth on your cock, don't you?"

"Oh god, you are so beautiful, so sexy. Yes, I want to cum for you, to cum on you. Yes, I want you to suck me, to take me fully in your mouth. I want to fuck your mouth."

"That's it loverboy, command me, tell me what you want. Take charge, be my lover and fuck my mouth. Are you ready to cum? You want to cum now?"

She could barely get the last sentence out as she buried my cock into her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair and started bucking my hips, shoving my cock deeper into her mouth. I didn't know what I was doing, but it sure felt amazing. Mrs. Alexander looked up, our eyes meeting and I could tell she was smiling, enjoying my assertiveness.

It didn't take much longer before my breathing became short and my muscles started to tighten. She sensed I was about to erupt and immediately lifted herself off my cock and started jerking it off right in front of her firm, gorgeous tits. In a second I was cumming, spurt after spurt. In all my masturbation sessions I never came as close as cumming as much as I did that first time with Mrs. Alexander. Her tits were drenched, dripping cum, my cum, onto the couch and carpet.

"Oh, how glorious. God, you came for me. How beautiful. I love it! So much, all for me. And we've only just begun." She had a huge smile on her face, so bright and glorious, so full of excitement and joy.

I collapsed back on the couch, Mrs. Alexander not letting go of my cock. I remained fairly hard as she continued to stroke me.

"That was amazing, you are amazing. Now I want to please you. I want to make you cum. I want to go down on you."

"Oh, you are such a good lover!" she exclaimed, laughing. "You are a very motivated student!"

"With you as my teacher, I'm always ready, willing!"

I then leaned over, laying her down onto the carpet. She turned to the side and I laid down next to her, snuggling into her neck, kissing her all over, moving down to her breasts, sucking and fondling them for some time. I couldn't get enough. I shifted myself, kneeling over her, my semi-hard cock brushing against her belly as I kept cupping her breasts, gently massaging her nipples with my thumbs. I kissed my way down her body as she spread her legs apart. I shifted again, kneeling inside her legs, which were now spread wide. I could smell her moistness and see her glistening pussy under her trimmed pubic hairs.

Only once in my life had I felt a girl's pussy and that was through a pair of jeans. Now I was about to feel, finger, lick, and fuck one and I was beside myself. I remained conflicted, unsure of myself, but with Mrs. Alexander to guide me, I had a new found confidence to move forward and find my way to the jewel in the crown.

I cupped my hand over her cunt, squeezing tightly then slipping a finger easily pass her pussy lips into her glistening hole. I slid my finger in and out of her a few times, making Mrs. Alexander wiggle her ass, shoving her pussy harder against my hand. I was like in a trance, but it wasn't me, it was someone else in my body, someone who knew what they were doing.

I leaned down and kissed the top part of her pussy, sucking it slightly. I didn't know then that I was teasing her clit, it just seemed like the thing to do. I flicked my tongue over her pussy lips as I continued to finger fuck her. After a few thrusts, I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue, burying my face in her pussy. I licked and sucked and slurped up her juices. I placed my hands on her hips, sliding one up to play with her breasts, the other one massaging the side of her ass. I was delirious with lust, with desire, beyond anything I felt before or could imagine.

I was on auto-pilot and felt her start to buck and hump her pussy against my face and had a sense she was about to cum. Her words confirmed my thoughts, as she moaned, gasped, and let out a little scream. I worked my tongue swiftly trying to lick all her juices as they flowed out her pussy, but it was too much for her. She pushed my head away, explaining how sensitive she was after her orgasm.

Mrs. Alexander reached down and pulled me up beside her, half my body covering hers. When she saw my face, she began to laugh, as it was soaked in her juices. She then kissed me and started to lick clean my face. The idea that she was licking her own juices turned me on, hardening my cock even more. I kissed her lustfully, and then buried myself in her neck, kissing and nibbling her. I teased her nipples and soon slid down and started to suck on them, nibbling them lightly, making her moan with pleasure.

Mrs. Alexander reached down, stretching and felt my hard cock, rubbing it a few times. I lifted myself up off of her and she grabbed my cock with one hand while with the other pushed me down, guiding my cock towards her pussy. Once the tip of my cock rested against her pussy lips she removed her hand and placed both on my cheeks, pulling my face up, our eyes locked. All I saw was pure lust.

No words were said, no words needed to be said. I slowly let my cock part her lips and slid into her warm, moist pussy. The sensation was beyond description, my first pussy.

Slowly I pumped my cock in and out of her, trying to be careful. Of what, I wasn't sure. Mrs. Alexander pulled my face down to hers and we kissed as I continued to pump her pussy.

She pulled me down, whispering into my ear, "Shaun, fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh Shaun, harder. Your cock feels so good. God, yes, I love being fucked by you. You are a natural. Oh Shaun, fuck me harder."

As she was whispering to me, I picked up my pace pounding harder and harder into her. I lift myself up for better traction and commenced to assault her pussy. We moaned, we gasped, we swore, fucking each other on her living room floor, her husband passed out in the bedroom, her daughter upstairs.

It didn't take me long before I was ready to cum again, and she encouraged me on, telling me to fill her pussy with my sperm. I didn't bother to think if she was on the pill or anything, I just pumped away. My body tightened as I approached my second explosive climax of the night with Mrs. Alexander. I gasped loudly as my first shot of cum filled her pussy. I pumped again and felt another spurt shoot out. She tightened her pussy around my cock creating an amazing sensation causing me to shoot a third spurt into her. Mrs. Alexander kept pushing my hips down into her, encouraging me on, begging me not to stop. Though spent I continued to fuck her as hard as I could, making a loud slurping noise every time I pounded into her, my own sperm flowing out of her pussy. She kept muttering as her own orgasm built up, soon pulling me down onto her again as her body began to quake she kissed me, yelling into my mouth.

Once her body quieted down, I collapsed onto her, totally spent, exhausted, fulfilled, satisfied. We laid there a few minutes panting, kissing, nibbling, recovering from our climaxes. Not wanting to crush her I rolled off of her onto the thick shag carpet and pulled her into me, her breasts pressed against me, the feeling of which I've never forgotten.

"Shaun, tell me, that wasn't your first time, was it? I don't believe that. You were amazing. God, you gave me two orgasms within fifteen minutes. Never have I cum so much. I don't think there is much I can teach you. You are a natural."

I didn't say anything I just pulled her tighter into me and rubbed a hand through her long, luscious hair. Holding her felt so natural. I was in love. I was with the woman I was meant to be with, forever. At that moment, she was my life. It just all felt so perfect. Yes, she was at least ten years older than me, but it was definitely love.

All of these thoughts danced around my head as we laid there, arm in arm, naked, fulfilled. Perhaps sensing my thoughts, Mrs. Alexander pulled away and kneeled up, teasing my limp, spent cock.

"Mmmmm, I hope we can do that again. But it won't be easy, loverboy. We have to be careful. You can't tell anybody about this. It is our secret. It must remain a secret."

"Mrs. Alexander..."

"Olivia!" she exclaimed, cutting me off. "You can call me Olivia when we are alone together, please, after what we just did, I'm not Mrs. Alexander."

"Ok, Olivia. I don't know, I'm confused."

"First, what did I tell you – never say 'I don't know'! Second, there is nothing to be confused about. You will learn. I am married, period. Someday, you'll see it, you'll understand. Until then, please trust me. Ok, loverboy?"

"Anything you say ma'm."

"Ma'm? Now I'm 'ma'm', please."

We both started laughing. I knelt up, crawled in front of her and kissed her softly. I was hers.

12