Finding Myself and My Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't go straight for my cock though, he seemed to like the feeling of it rubbing against him.

This was so new to us both, he pulled away from the kiss again slightly, "I've never don't this before" he said to me, kissed me, pulled away again and said "not with a guy anyway, I don't know what to do!"

"Like I've ever done this before" I said, kissing him back, reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt, and reached my hand under it. I felt the need to touch him and rub my hands over him. He was so solid, compared to me, and it felt so good to touch. Solid muscle, with a light covering of hair, his pecs so hard and his nipples so hard too. I looked forward to having them in my mouth, it surprised me so much that a guy would turn me on this way, just by touching his skin.

Maybe it was just this guy.

I was so preoccupied with his body, until the moment I felt his hand grab onto my cock. He held it firm, no doubt the way he held his own. I let out a huge groan into his mouth, and I could tell he loved it. He ground against it hard, and for the first time I reached for his cock through his trousers. They had to go.

I first grasped a hold to feel his hard dick in there, and he too groaned at me. I pulled away, "these are gonna have to go man," I grinned, and he almost blushed back at me. He let me unbuckle his belt first and then his trousers, while he continued to squeeze my dick. It felt like he was actually wanking me, as I reached into his trousers impatiently, and grabbed his bare dick, as it turned out he wasn't wearing boxers.

"Fuck dude!" I grinned at him, "fuckin love it," I said and kissed him even harder. His trousers slipped down themselves, and he helped my boxers drop down as he too grabbed my free dick. We clumsily stepped out of our clothes and underwear, and quickly disposed of our t-shirts, and for the first time we kissed, naked bodies touching, hard cocks pressed against each other. I even felt a wet spot from both our cocks rubbing on each other's body.

I had no idea what to do next, but I was so enjoying this.

I spared a moment to think about where I was, naked in my living room, my best friend pressed against me, both of us naked, mouth to mouth, cock to cock, chest to chest, legs rubbing against each other. The strangest feeling having his hair touch against me.

I remember once we were sat in the cinema, and I unashamedly let his leg rub against my own, while we were both wearing shorts. My cock was so stiff that night, I loved just that feeling of him rubbing against me.

This was much the same, it turned me on so much to have all his body hair touch me this way. For the first time, I spared a glance while he looked down to my cock too, and let out a groan as he watched himself wank my dick, pulling the foreskin back.

His cock was cut, it took me by surprise to know that. So different but so alike with my own, certainly the same length I would say, with his cock maybe slightly thicker, but you'd be hard pressed to tell. I stared at his cock too as I stroked it, and watched the pool of precum form at the end of it. I knew what I wanted to do, but I was scared to take the plunge.

I reasoned that he'd started this, he was brave enough to do that, I'll help him with this.

I started by running my thumb through his precum over his bell end, which made him groan into my face, then lifted my thumb up to my mouth, which was soaked in his precum. I took it into my mouth watching him the entire time for his reaction, and he looked at me with lust in his eyes, I sucked my thumb into my mouth, and immediately realised how much I liked his taste. So much like mine, a sweet taste, and I was already looking forward to tasting his cum, which I knew would be more tart. I savoured the taste for a moment, before I kissed him again, with a lingering taste in my mouth.

"You taste good," I whispered at him, and he smiled back at me, "I want more," I said, pushing him slowly back across the room, towards my bed.

The back of his legs reached the bed, and he let himself fall back onto it, his cock sticking straight up. He tucked a couple of my pillows behind him to support his back, as he watched me get down on my knees. He knew what I was about to do, and I could see his cock jerk with anticipation.

I looked up at him, smiled nervously, his cock in my hand, gently stroking it, and watching his body jerk up towards me and hearing him moan out loud, "please babe," he said, causing me to grin before I licked my tongue up the length of his cock, before sucking the head of his cock into my mouth, tasting so much more of his precum.

I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, until it hit the back of my throat. It wasn't going any further, as it hit my gag reflex, but I quickly moved my mouth back higher so his bell end was between my lips and I was greeted with some more precum. 'God, I love this' I thought to myself as I was sucking him.

I held one of my hands at the base of his cock so I could concentrate on Danny's bell end, and he seemed to be loving it. He was jerking about the bed, holding my head trying to keep me on my cock. I stopped sucking him, and pulled his cock from my mouth

"Stop moving you dick, I'm trying to suck your cock and your all over the place!" I laughed at him, holding his cock with one hand.

"But it's so good man," he moaned, breathing heavy. "Fuck it! I need to kiss you again," he said grabbing my hands with his, and pulling me onto him, straddling his waist, while my dick poked him in the gut.

We smiled again at each other, stared each other in the eye, and gently kissed each other on the lips, just slowing things for a few moments.

"Can't believe we're doing this," I said to him, "but fuck it's so good!"

He adjusted his cock so it was pressing between my ass cheeks, which made me want to squeeze his cock against me more. "Isn't it man, have you sucked cock before? cos that was fuckin awesome!"

I shook my head no, but not for want of wanting to do it. "I just do what I'd want someone to do to me."

"Do you want me to do that to you?" he said, gently stroking my cock, "cos I think I really want to put your dick in my mouth." He kinda blushed, fuck he was so cute.

I pecked his lips again and lifted my body, I thought about climbing off him, and lying back on the bed, but as soon as I lifted myself up, his head was so close to my cock, and he was still holding it, and well, I did something I wouldn't have normally done, but moved my legs to straddle his body more, and moved my dick closer still. I hoped he would get the idea.

He didn't spare me a look as he stared at my cock, blushing more so now, as he ventured to lick my cock from the base to the tip, exactly the same way I had done to him. "Oooooooooh ffffffffffucckkkkkk, dude!" I let out a long groan, as my cock slipped into his mouth.

He held my dick with one hand and rubbed my leg with the other, moving his hand up to my butt and squeezed it as he tried to suck on my cock. He was doing a fuckin good job of it, and I continued to moan and groan as I did my best not to start to fuck his mouth, I just gently motioned my dick into his mouth. Danny moved my ass towards his mouth himself, trying to take my dick deeper, and I looked down to see what he was trying to do. He took more of me into his mouth than I managed, I was impressed, and he was still trying.

"fuck man, you are good at this," I said, "I reckon it's you that's tried this before," I had a grin on my face as I rested my body on the wall while I started a more obvious fucking motion against him. The hand that he had on my ass was moved to my balls, as he squeezed them gently, and really got into sucking on me.

All day I had been edging, I hadn't yet cum since then, and now my best mate was sucking on my cock and it felt like he was going for it.

"Fuck man, you better be careful, I haven't cum today and your sucki..........aw fuck man, Jesus!" I said, as he doubled down on what he was doing to me. He sped up how fast he was sucking me, rubbing his tongue over my bell end, foreskin pulled right back, and "FUCK!" he had moved his hand from my balls, and was moving his fingers to my ass hole. He rubbed one finger around my hole as he sucked me so fuckin good!

I must have been leaking loads of precum, I couldn't tell, but it wouldn't just be that soon. If I hadn't had a drink I would have already cum, I was sure, but I was getting closer to that point.

"Danny, babe, please aww fuck man, you gotta slow down," I tried to pull away but he pulled me closer, "honest, careful, I'm fuckin gettin close to cumming!"

I lifted my upper body away from the wall so I could look down, and he was still working on my cock, eyes closed, concentrating on me.

"Oh god, I'm gonna man, I can't stop man I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" I thrust my cock forward, I honestly couldn't stop, as my cock started to pulse and shoot my cum into his mouth. I stopped thrusting as I let me balls empty into my best mates, mouth, as I finally noticed he must have been swallowing the whole time, as nothing was coming out of his mouth. His eyes were watering, but it didn't stop him, he was so determined to finish the job.

Once I stopped cumming, he pulled my cock from his mouth, and licked it again, grinning and smiling to me. He hadn't managed to swallow all my cum, as he still had a little bit round his lips. "You fuckin almost choked me man!" he laughed, which made me burst out laughing too. My legs were shaking from what might have been the best orgasm I'd ever had, as I let myself drop down as safe as I could onto his body, back onto where I was sitting before on him. His cock fell right back into the crack of my ass. I was starting to like it there.

We stopped laughing as I brought my face up closer to him, but couldn't stop grinning "You missed a bit, cock sucker," I said to him, and laughed again.

He laughed back, "well fuckin get it, cock sucker," he grinned, challenging me. I took him up on his challenge.

I leaned into him towards his face, and with my tongue I licked my own cum from the right hand side of his mouth, where it was just above his chin. I immediately fed the cum into his mouth and proceeded to lick the other side of his mouth where he had missed some more of my cum. That was the last of it, and this time when I fed him my cum, we sunk into a big kiss again, and he hummed like he liked it.

"You taste good, you know that?" he said, "you taste a lot like me."

He tastes his own cum! I shouldn't have been surprised, I knew from his chat that he had a bit of a kinky side too, just like me, I guess.

"I loved doing that," I said back to him.

"I can tell," he grinned, as he jerked on my cock to show he'd noticed that I was starting to chub again.

I grinned back at him, and responded, "so you need to cum now," I needlessly reminded him, grinding my ass on his cock, and kissed him again. I couldn't get enough of kissing him, and he was more than happy to reciprocate.

He ground his cock back up at my ass, and I think I could tell what he was after. He just looked at me with a stupid grin on his face.

"Really?" I said to him, a nervous look on my face. He looked a little bashful when he replied with a nod.

"Sorry for being blunt, but I've really wanted to fuck your tight ass for ages, you've been teasing me like fuck, you have no idea!" His bashful look was replaced by a look of complete lust. He pressed his cock towards me again, I could feel his cock was wet with precum, and he was rubbing it straight on my hole.

He said, "remember that time I swatted your backside when we were in the locker room at the gym? I did that so I wouldn't fuckin rape you, you bent right over and I could see your hairy hole, you made my dick so hard I couldn't stand up again for 10 minutes!" All the while he was saying this, he had moved his hands to grab both my ass cheeks and spread them apart, opening my hole slightly for him.

He jabbed me with his cock again, and thrust his tongue into my mouth with such a wet kiss, as I felt his cock gain ground on my ass hole.

"Fuck dude, your pushing your cock into my hole!" I said to him, he continued to kiss me and gently push his dick towards me. I started to push my ass back onto his cock to make it easier for him.

I grimaced slightly and Danny stopped his pushing. He was staring into my eyes closely, and watching for my reactions. He looked concerned for me, "You ok? Do you need me to stop?"

I shook my head, "no, it's ok, just go slow, I want this, I want you."

He grinned back at me, "that was so cheesy but I...." he stopped what he was going to say. "I'll go slow, please tell me if it's too much, and I'll pull out." He started to push back into me, slowly, but he didn't stop watching me. His eyes were burning into me, and I gotta say I liked the attention he was giving me. No one had ever looked at me the way he was right now.

Because he was making my hole so wet with his precum, and the way my ass was spread for him, I slid further down his cock, until finally the head of his dick was in me. "Fuck! Dude!" I said to him, but stopped him from moving his cock away from me. "Don't, it's in now, leave it in me."

He didn't say anything else, he just continued to stare into me. He moved again on his own accord, he didn't wait to be told, and after about a minute of both of us moving our bodies closer to each other, I felt myself finally sitting fully on him.

We took a moment of slow kissing again before I moved my body up just very slightly, then back down, allowing me time to adjust. I continued to move in very slow motions on him, before we again grinned at each other, and I felt him push his cock back up to me.

"You're fucking me!" I said to him, our faces right beside each other.

"Yeah baby, I'm fucking you, your ass is mine, you know that!?"

I laughed, "fuckin right it is, won't be yours totally though until you cum in me!" He pushed back into me hard then, and I let out a loud groan. I wasn't expecting that. It hurt, but it kinda felt good too.

"I can easily do that man!" he said. "It's a bit late, but are you sure you want me like this? Without a rubber on I mean?"

I nodded yes, "I need this man, I trust you, I'm clean, and I think I know you are, unless you've been with a dirty or two. Have you?"

He shook his head no, "ever since I've fancied you man, I might have pulled girls, but that was for show more than anything. I haven't fucked anyone for over a year."

I looked surprised, "what? Seriously?"

He nodded his head, "yeah man, I just didn't feel like it. They'd try and suck me, or wank me, but I just couldn't get into it. I'd bring them off with my fingers, and send them on my way."

I laughed, "you are fuckin classy, you know that?"

"Course I am babe, otherwise I wouldn't be balls deep inside my best mates arse, would I?" He grinned at me, that cute grin that I fuckin loved. I really could love this guy, and....well....I think I did. I didn't think now was the time to say it.

But I hoped he felt it too.

The moment he said balls deep, he made sure he thrust into me on each word to show that he meant it. Fuck, he meant it. It still hurt a bit, but it was the strangest feeling, unlike anything I'd felt before. He was hitting something in my arse, and I was responding to it. He sped up his fucking into me, and levered my ass while he was doing it so he would bring my body to his whenever he fucked into my ass.

"God baby, you feel so good!!!" he said to me, closing his eyes and beginning to fuck into me harder and harder. "You are sooo fuckin tight!!" he almost shouted.

"I don't know what the fuck your hitting inside my ass but it feels fuckin amazin, don't stop!" I begged into his ear, as I held onto him, and let him do the fuckin.

"You like me fuckin you baby?" he asked me, rhetorically, "you're so fuckin mine, I've wanted you for so long!" he was so into the fuck, and I think I loved him saying these things to me as much as he was enjoying saying them out loud.

Thank fuck my flat mate wasn't in because he would have been hearing everything we were doing.

Without warning me, Danny rolled me onto my back, so he was still between my legs, and his cock stayed firmly inside my ass. He leaned up on his hands, and looked down on me. I think he liked this position more, as he was in charge.

Staring down at me, he picked up his fucking again, but now he was able to use his full force against me, and I felt myself pushing back against him to stop my body moving any further. He was making me feel so good, and I loved making him feel so good.

He had his elbows on both sides of my head so his face was right beside me as he used his lithe body to fuck me really good. Sweat was all over our bodies now, and I'm sure it helped lube me up further cos his body started slapping off mine at my crotch. I put one hand on his side, just above his fine ass, while the other I reached to my cock. It was fuckin' solid, and I really wanted to wank it while he fucked me.

"I wish this could go on forever!" he panted at me, "but I gotta cum some point soon, I don't know what the fuck I'm hitting in your tight ass but its fuckin rubbing against, I love it!"

"You'd better fuckin cum in me dude," I said to him, "come on man, you fuckin cum in my ass!"

I let my hard cock rub against his body as I wanked it, and he picked up the pace fucking me.

His panting and breathing got heavier as he fucked me as hard as he could. His forehead was touching mine, "oh god Pauly," I heard him whisper, "I can't hold....I'm gonna......"

He pushed into me one final time and let out a roar as I felt his dick jerk in my ass. He thrust into me each time he shot as load from his cock, deep inside me, and each time he let out a loud groan, until he finally slowed down.

I wasn't far behind him, "FFFuck!" I said as I started to cum, still feeling his hard dick in my ass, my cum hitting us both. He groaned too, I'm sure he could feel my ass contracting around his cock every time I shot a load of my cum from my dick.

We were both breathing so heavy and hard, as I pulled my hand away from my cock. I had cum on my hand, which Danny saw. I lifted it to his mouth without comment, watched him lick my cum from my fingers, and then he reached down to me to slowly kiss me and share my cum with him.

We kissed for ages, and his cock didn't leave my ass the whole time.

It came to the point where he stopped kissing me, and then looked at me, and bent down to kiss my nose. He giggled at me, "you have the sexiest nose, you know that?" I grinned back at him, and then we burst out laughing.

While we were laughing at each other, his cock finally slipped out of me, and I could feel him running from my ass too. "Oh fuck dude, this is gonna be messy," I said, trying to sit up, but Danny stopped me when I had only moved as far as sitting up, ran his fingers down to my ass hole, so he could feel my ass. I could feel him gently probe me, push his finger into me, and then remove his finger and gently try to fuck me with his finger.

"Ah, don't think so dude, not so quick," I said to him, grimacing, reaching for his hand to remove it. "I've never had anything but my own fingers in there before, it's been well overused by your cock." He looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry man, we were so far into it, the thought of using lube just didn't come to mind," he said.

"Don't worry about it, I fuckin loved it, your precum was doing a great job, besides it's not like you have a 10 inch dick or anything that would destroy me," I teased.

He swatted my chest, which was more an effort to wipe his cum from my hole on me. "Complaining about the size of my dick now?" he looked pissed, but it was an act.

"No chance, your cock is perfect man, I loved it in me, hope you'll be up for it again," I said, blushing. I wanted more, and I was making it clear that I wasn't just after a one night thing.