Finding Myself and My Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'd love that," he said, "on one condition." He didn't wait for me to ask what it was. "I want you to fuck me too, make my ass yours." He was blushing as he said it.

"That sounds like a proposal," I joked, "yes baby, I will take your ass," I smiled. He leaned over from where he was kneeling and kissed me gently on my lips. It was one of those moments that I wanted to say something, but I didn't, and it looked like he wanted to say something too. We looked at each other, and he rubbed his hand down the side of my face.

I broke the silence after a while. "So, I'm covered in my cum, your covered in my cum and I have your cum coming out of my ass. I think we need to clean up a bit."

He nodded his head in agreement. "In which case, can we do something I've always wanted to do with you?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to share a bath with you," he said.

I grinned back, "fuck yes, I wanna do that."

He got up off the bed and stretched his legs, before he held his hand out for me. "Come on babes, before you get cum all over the bed sheets," he said, and pulled me up to him.

"Oh fuck, that's a bit sore man," I said, meaning my ass. He blushed again, but didn't let go of my hand. He pulled me towards him, and we hugged, and he kissed my neck, the cum from my body again squishing between us.

He leaned back and touched his forehead to mine again. I was loving when he did this, it was so personal between us. "I've never done anything like I have with you tonight," he said, "I've never felt so good with anyone, and I have never felt so close to anyone, as I do right now with you."

I had never known him to show his emotions so openly, I could see his eyes water when he was saying it, and I felt my eyes water up too. "I never thought I would ever get to have you this way," I said back to him. "This means more to me than you will ever know."

"I think I know just how much this means to you, Pauly, I think I feel the same way," he said, running his hand down the side of my face again. I pulled him to me to kiss him again softly, and could feel our cocks swing against each other. They were definitely not as soft as they had been before.

"Come on," he said, pulling me with him by the hand. He continued to hold my hand as he led us naked to the bathroom, and turned on the light.

He checked the water temperature, put in the plug and threw in some bubble bath, while I sat down on the toilet bowl.

He came over to me while I sat there, feeling some dripping of cum from my hole. He took one look at me, put both hands on the side of my head, and then pulled my head to his stomach to hug me.

All I could feel was the sticky cum wiping on my face that I'd left there earlier when I came on us both. "You are a prick, you know that?" I said to him, as he pulled me away from his tummy, quite clearly with a messy face.

He bent down and kissed my lips, "yeah baby, and you love me for it," he said, grinning, before he stood up, and returned to look after the bath.

So ends part 2.

I'm not sure how many parts this story will turn into, but I'll keep going until I feel enough of my story has been told, or if you guys tell me I've said enough.

Otherwise I hope you continue to enjoy my life when I was younger, as much as I'm enjoying reliving it here.

Paul

(TurboScot)