All Comments on 'Finding Our Real Selves'

by Certeis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GoldenDagerGoldenDagerabout 6 years ago
Very good

This is one of your best stories so far. I think it was a great idea to combine the 7 into one story. I think you should continue writing the series it’s really good with some good plot points that could lead to some interesting developments. All in all this was an amazing story would love to see it continued.

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

@GoldenDager heeee, you're sweet. Finding our Real Selves is over, however! It wont return. However I'm not opposed to writing some one-offs featuring or maybe cameo'ing Sammie and Britt. That being said I have no plans to do so at this time.

GoldenDagerGoldenDagerabout 6 years ago

Aw that really sucks but it’s fine, you right what you want to right. Funny thing is the reason I came back here is to give you some advice on the next chapter. I’m not a hundred percent sure why you aren’t continuing it sence you kinda left it on a cliffhanger almost. Anyway this development doesn’t affect the greatness of this story and am looking forward to your upcoming works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Story was really fun but it definitely leaves off without a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i loooooove this!

pleaseeee keeeep writing, i really relate to Britts character lol

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Anonymous - Britt and Sammie may return in the future, as I've said :3 I would also like to write more trans-masc characters, so that'll happen eventually too. I'm glad you like it! I adore Britt too, he was probably the funnest part of that story to write.

Floydman1Floydman1almost 6 years ago
Really good stuff!

I liked how both of them swapped genders through the story. It's an interesting mechanic, one I don't think I've seen before. I'd love to hear more from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was a decent story

I liked it, As a transguy myself whos had both transmasculine and transfemine partners though, I think your portrayal of them was a little over exaggerated but maybe thats just my experience.

CerteisCerteisover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply

@anonymous

Oh, ya for sure theres some exaggeration. I write trans characters because it's just what I know, I don't feel the need to represent us perfectly, that's just asking to make me second guess myself constantly. I more aim at not pushing harmful stereotypes, and idk maybe Im off the mark there too sometimes.

Id be interested to hear about any specific parts that you think are off the mark, especially with Britt. I am drowning in sources of trans fem perspective but lack a little for trans masc. :3

mildmagpiemildmagpieover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

This was so adorable and hot and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like these kind of stories but not really a fan of the 'D/S dynamic'

If you write a similar story in the future you can make it a 'romantic-vanilla' one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCerteis@Certeis
Affectionate kitty. Gamer. Trans Femme. Glutton for punishment. Giant Queer. And now also writer of smut! Mrowr :3 Pretty much any story i write for funzies will feature a girly boy or a transgirl cuz thats kinda my thing. I'm open to the idea of commissions but I'm not reall...