All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 04'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want to read about Kevin's and Kim's twins and mom taking part of care and breast feeding them. I also want read about Kevin enjoying all holes of his females and hot females getting enough cock and sometimes 69 females only..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
This was a very hot story...

Thank you for writing.

I too, look forward to the future exploits of Kevin and his 'girls'... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved your story

Keep it up!!!

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Loved It.

And I am up for anything in the next sections except huge orgies (they just don't do anything for me like loving sex, whether multiple or two partners) and a sad ending. I can take tragedy, but it needs a reasonably happy ending if you include a tragedy in it. Thanks for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First, the epilogue for this story line.

Kevin then falls in love with Kim -- married there would be no questions about them living with his mother, plus children would certainly keep any questions from arising. Kim always sounded like she still had strong feelings for Kevin, and now that she has also developed a 'special' relationship with his mother, it gives her extra incentive to make the "relationship" work. This way, Kim would be Kevin's official wife in public, and his mother would be his unofficial 'second' wife in private, with both reaping the "private" benefits of their relationship with Kevin (suppossedly that would be the sexual pleasure that all three would derive).

I agree with one comment, no tragedy (killing off or permanent injury) to any of these characters. Try to keep it upbeat and happy -- a lot of us don't need tragic realism bringing us down, we're looking for nice escapism.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Worthy of The 5 Stars

Great Read and Fantastic Storyline!! I have no doubts that We will all be entertained by the ensuing Epilogue and of course Book 2!! Well Done, and I am looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOST DEF A 5 STAR FICTION

It probably would have stood alone but I seriously enjoyed reading your work from beginning to end. Great story!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
You are up there with the best

I was shocked that this was the end. I wanted this to go on for a very long time. But cest la vive.

I'm am happy there's a book 2 coming, and I'm hoping it comes pretty soon.

You have a huge fan here, and I can't wait to see what's from you next.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
perfect

this is by far the best story i've read in a long time congrats awesome writing cant wait for the next part i'm book marking it for future maybe next he marries the girl and they both get pregnant at the same time no orgies or swapping mom as he sounds like he loves her to much to share her with another man and i want to know how good they take it up the pooper cant wait thanks again for the awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

That was a great story, very nice. Thanks for the read!

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Outstanding work

I'm still not sure if this is truly "onlyfiction" or 1/2 & 1/2 or more but I can safely say that you are by far the best writer I've had the pleasure to read in many years. And that's saying a lot. Your way of describing the scene and feelings of Kevin and Mom are 2nd to none ! I look forward to more of your talented work, Thank You for your time and talent.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 9 years agoAuthor
re. truth or fiction

Sorry to disappoint, but - as my moniker implies - these stories are 100% fictional fantasy. It means a tremendous deal to me that so many of you are enjoying the story so far. It's why I bother to post in the first place. And it's why I have submitted book 2 just yesterday.

Please enjoy and please comment!

Onlyfiction.

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Impressive

A great work of fiction; it reads well, it keeps the main characters though-out, and it has great sex scenes! I'm looking forward to more from you!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
Very nice turn out

Wow is really all I can say. Damn good work

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

and hope to read some more of these lovely people.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
One of the best!! 5 stars plus

Excellent story, very complete. One of the most erotic stories. With wounderfull sexual descriptions of almost all sexual acts.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I loved this story; however, I was sad to see Kim added to an already perfect loving couple. Although the author may find incest unacceptable, I do not. As long as it is mutually agreeable; there is no positional power play

involved; nor is there emotional abandonment, what harm is there? Although this story is fantasy, the described emotional and physical love could and can exist in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Mothers can’t help but look after their kids, even super hot mom’s that love being her son’s bitch. In this case she got the bonus of a girlfriend. Btw you forgot to mention he’s get Kim’s ass too since it was her teaching mom. 4 stars because it’s a little long to get to this point.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had a feeling that's what was going on between those two - well something along those lines at least. It just didn't make any sense why his ex would be hanging around with his mom and why his ex was always sending him signals and what not. I'm surprised Kevin wasn't bothered that his mom was lying to him all this time though. That would be concerning to me at least. No matter how many times he told her he didn't want other women, his mom kept downplaying it - I guess we know why now, because she wanted Kim involved.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I do not like how his mother, and Kim as well, deceived him about their getting together. Deception is the worst, and grounds for breaking up. Mom, you're supposed to be my woman, and yet you would deceive me like this ? Well then, I hope that you two will be very unhappy together. It seems I'm not enough for you, even after my repeated reassurancees, so I'll be moving along to another job in another state. If that wakes you up and you want to change and beg my forgiveness, we'll talk. Otherwise, you've deceived me, and I'm outta here. I won't put up with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
1027 Followers
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES