All Comments on 'Finding Out I Love Cock'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
A bit like my first.

Took awhile for me to do it, guess I should write up my first time but, didn't go as well as yours. Got my first in an ABS, went to an empty apartment he owned and I blew him and soon as he was done he wanted to leave, even though I was ready to do him again.

Sat in my place feeling guilty and telling myself I had it out of my system and would never do it again. A month later... Net came along and found a local hook up page and did quite well.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Don't Resist the Urge

I grew up in a very small town, unable to fulfill my urge to suck cock. Finally at age 34, I sucked my first. That was over 30 years ago, I can't stop. I love cock and cum and more importantly I love pleasing guys. I don't care if they call me faggot, queer, slut, etc., in fact, I like it when they verbally think they are abusing me. Sadly, many guys never explore their sexual desires. I waited far too long to enjoy the thing I love the most, sucking cock. Once I started, I soon realized I was "Born2Blow".

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Forever a cock sucker

From the first time I took a cock into my mouth I have been addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum. I have never been able to get enough. One cock, two cocks, as many as are made available to me I will take into my mouth, enjoying the feeling of them growing from softness to a steel rod, growing in my mouth and down my throat, loving hearing the moans of pleasure coming from the person attached to the cock. I love everything about a cock, it's texture, hardness, taste. I love having the person take my head in their hands and fuck my face. I love taking the person past the point of no return, twitching in my mouth, filling me with lots of cum.. Yes, an addiction, I am addicted to cock and cum and proud of it.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Addicted

As many of you can tell, myself and many others who are addicted to cock, can't and don't want to give it up ever. Why should we, it makes us happy, we make other men happy, a true win-win situation.

If you have fantasized about sucking cock, yet never done it, do yourself a favor. Place an ad, reply to an ad, go to a book store, bath house, etc. Find a cock, suck it like you have always wanted, you may become a devoted cocksucker, bet you'll love it. If not, at least you've crossed something off your bucket list.

One guy once told me, "Lots of guys suck cock; but, you make love to it." Nedless to say, I sucked him off many, many times.

jimmyfishjimmyfishalmost 7 years ago
love to be like him

would love to experience what he did i am so hard it hurts

PG564EPG564Ealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh fuck yes, a man's cock is so beautiful, hard, warm and creamy. Love sucking dicks and I agree with the other guy's comments as I am one of them too.

Blowing white guys and black guys in a gay club is sublime, showing all the strange men what a good and eager queer I have become. Just love it and want it all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can relate to born to blow. I was 48 when I sucked my first cock. I knew right away I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut . I really love pleasing the man/men I am servicing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a pleasure!

Giving someone a blow job, sucking the cum from his cock, is a real turn on. There is just something magical about being on your knees, sucking a guy's cock and looking up at him, knowing you are giving him unbelievable pleasure. If the guy's shirt is off or maybe open, and he has some hair for a muscular manly chest, it is an additional treat to trace your fingers through his chest hair, finger his nipples, or across his hairy abs. A good cock bush, and maybe hair on his thighs is a real turn on if you are sucking him and stroking the sensitive skin besides. Sometimes the guy is even grateful enough to return the favor.

ABS's are great places to meet. Once I went into a booth and a guy in the next booth had been sucking anyone who walked in through the glory hole in the wall. A real pleasure -- and I offered to return the favor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same same

i enjoyed the comments here as much as the story. I've had only two man to man experiences. Once when I was young, we were just 20 yr old kids and everything was taboo back then but it stayed at the back of my mind through two marriages. Recently I went to get help for a very sore back. That appointment ended with the strongest orgasm I'd had in thirty years and cum in my mouth. My back feels great and my next appointment is next Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

It’s true ..once you start you can’t stop .. after sucking my first at 16 and actually swallowing his cum , I too vowed never again .. one week later I was back on my knees in the same toilet !!.... over the intervening years since , I have sucked dozens , been fucked by most of them .. been fisted ( twice ) and generally love gay sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Addictive

Cock sucking is addictive , I should know I've been one all my life from a young age -17 - I don't know if it's the taste, smell or the fact that I'm doing it because I feel the need , maybe it's all those things combined , but I certainly love it .

I remember the first time a man came in my mouth - the urgency of his thrusts sent me over the edge and I squirted cum everywhere without having touched myself .. I swallowed without thinking , savouring the aftertaste for hours .

It's one of the reasons I never married - I couldn't envisage myself giving it up - I still like women , but keep them at arms length .

parker3522parker3522about 6 years ago
Sucking Cock is an Addiction

There is no other experience that is like sucking cock.

I'm Bi married, but have been a cocksucker all of my life.

My wife knew I had some male sex before we were married, but does not know I've never given it up.

The pleasure I give, and the pleasure I get by my sexual encounters with other men is extraordinary.

Women want romance, men want sex.

Over the years I've sucked close to 200 cocks. Black, White, Asian.

I'm in love with big cocks of any color.

Currently I go to Club Orlando in Florida. It's a men's private club with an outdoor pool, hot tub, video arcade, sauna, steam room, glory holes, private rooms and man cave which includes a sling.

Sex is taking place everywhere! In the video arcade that has raised benches, I went from one cock to another to another. Addicted. Can't get enough cock in my mouth and throat.

I too write stories in Literotica. Check them out please.

If you're currently sucking cock, enjoy.

If you haven't, but want to. Go for it!

You'll never look back, but will always look for more cock.

Enjoy!

rmac1rmac1almost 6 years ago
So hard....

Love thinking about being on my knees and holding another man’s thick hot cock licking the head and eventually having him fuck my mouth and shoot his hot load in my waiting mouth. I get so hard thinking about sucking another guys cock I always end up stroking my cock until I cum hard. Hopefully someday soon I’ll be doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES, It's an Absolute Addiction

The story was hot, but the comments were incredible. We are obviously all total cocksuckers. Well, let me speak for myself. The first time I sucked a man's cock I was completely addicted. He was dominate but not in a mean way but a way that let me know he and only he was in charge. He held my head in a vise grip and pump a huge load down my throat and I didn't want his cock to ever leave my mouth. In fact I remember he had to push me off of him. I went home that night and all I could think about was who's cock would be in my mouth next, how soon would that happen and I wanted to be more submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Addicted

I was 35 when I first sucked a cock. I was always curious since I was young. I was at a sex shop looking at gay porn books and left with out buying anything . A guy followed me out and asked if I was bi or gay. I said curious. He said to follow him if I wanted to try cock. So I did to a local park. In the bushes he had me kneel. As soon as I had his cock in my mouth I knew it wouldn't be my last. I was hooked immediately . His nice warm , soft cock growing in my mouth . Hearing him moan and tell me how to suck him was such a turn on. I'm now addicted to cock and have sucked lots of cocks at parks, rest stops , sex shops , in parking lots. I love meeting horny men who just need a good blowjob . I was born to please men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
burp

I burp if I swallow more than one load !

I am also a Born cock sucker and love it.

Make me burp !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mack me like to try and suck a man cock or be fuck in my ass

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A brief story, however it is mostly believable, personally I prefer stories that are real or at least based on reality; the Authors English/grammar leave a bit to be desired, however as I do not write and post stories myself I should not really say too much about those that take the time and effort to do so, other than to say thank you and I look forward to reading the rest of your contributions.

Xx

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

i wish i could talk with a guy like you for pointers on how to talk to my super cute super amazing but totally into cock boyfriend about it all...i am so turned on by it but it has caused insecurities in me and i have acted rash in the past...i just want him to feel ok with what he wants and for us to explore together...we have before but the guys weren't really right for us...

it's just so hottt that it's all i can think about...omg its driving me crazy! 💜

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

these comments are amazing...i always hope i see my Boyfriend commenting and think he might as anonymous...i wish we could do this all together...i am like a gay man trapped in a stupid girl body...i want to be the dominant type every guy seems to want...omg that is my BIGGEST fantasy!!! 💜

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

This is soon hottt.I need to do this

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

Very exciting story.... I too explored the adult theatres in the 80s and experienced lots of hot mouths of strangers on my dick. In the beginning, I came very quickly but would go to gloryholes several times a week. So much fun sucking stranger cock. I sure miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story wish it was getting cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me hard as all hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in Fort Myers Fl and I really want to suck my first cock and get fed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My cock was throbbing after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I’m a 57 yr old English guy who only finally tried sucking cock a few years ago. I think I may have been curious when I was young as I remember grabbing & squeezing the cock of one of my cousins when he was on a rope swing when we were kids but never took it further. I live in a small village so rarely get an opportunity to enjoy sucking cock but I have managed it a few times & it seemed natural to want to try having a cock shoot in my mouth & then swallowing the cum. I loved it from the very first time although occasionally some guys cum has been a bit gross. I’ve rimmed a couple of guys & loved to be rimmed myself although it only happened once. I have even given anal to a couple of guys which I enjoyed but I am still even after all this time yet to experience cock filling my ass & the feeling of cum shooting into me then having it dribble from my well fucked hole. But I live in hope that I will finally experience this very soon. I still love women but men also get me horny to please them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh this is such a good story & very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Such a hot story that it makes me want to suck dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...