All Comments on 'Finding the One Ch. 05'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

I've been enjoying the character development. The story so far is great, larger chapters would be nice. Keep up the good work!

RarzakanRarzakanover 6 years ago
Great story but....

Its too short ! :O

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Your protagonist proves the old saying about being, brilliant and driven to succeed, but not enough common sense to come in out of the rain. I suppose there are people like that out there, fortunately most of us don't meet them. My way of saying that your character is written to be more than a little extreme and forcing him into a long term relationship with Melissa will require some creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short

Has soon as I start to get into the story it ends. Please post longer chapters.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
This story stays interesting

The character of Marc is very familiar in his behavior, reminds me a lot of my older brother, with their logical differences.

I agree that slightly longer chapters would make it easier to read, but I understand that real life does not leave too much time for it.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too short

Have a hard time enjoying this story as it's choppy and each installment is too short. You said the whole thing is written....just publish it, for gawd sake!

A Treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yawn, the story is too choppy, if it's written, post the whole damn thing, and find a better editor. Too much filler that makes reading this tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story I'd really like to see longer chapters though.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I'm confused

I'm drawn into the story but I really don't understand why Melissa thought he should call and let her know he would be at the club. Given that I guess it's no surprise I don't understand why she was a bitch to him at the club. And then I also don't understand why he would give a mercurial bitch like that the time of day. Do I need to go back and read the previous chapters? Someone help me out. I admit I don't have the highest social interaction IQ.

Kojak01Kojak01over 6 years agoAuthor
@Schwanze1 and various Anon

First things first: I told in the very first line that this story would consists of eight short chapters. Why are you now surprised that the story consists of short chapters?

Schwanze1: Melissa hit on Marc twice, gave him his contact, asked him to call. He didn't but then hit on her in the club while she was on a date. That's why she was bitching. More information will follow in the coming chapters.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

He didn't immediately call. Why should it then be a problem if he says hi at the club? Is this a girl thing I'm clueless about?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Love

the story by the way and I could give a shit about the short chapters. Not a problem for me. If it annoyed me I'd just wait till it was all published and read it straight through.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Nurse Or Guard??

Loved it again. Not super critical about English but to me it was fine. Author says chapters are short so just have to accept it.

Sorry hit 4* instead of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
738 Followers
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES