All Comments on 'Finding the One Ch. 06'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Very good

Solid storyline, well presented, the length of this segment is about right considering the chosen breaking point. Also the breaking point was appropriate for the tone of the story. You could probably safely write more chapters than originally planned, enhancing the depth as they grow closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a more thorough edit

As much as I enjoy this story overall, this particular chapter seemed rushed and in need of a more thorough edit. I'd rather wait a little longer for a chapter without glaring syntax issues.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Continuing enjoyment

Yet this looks like a first draft and needs careful editing, as each piece is too short to allow that much leeway on poor grammar, missing prepositions and spelling errors that automatic spell checkers cannot pick up (like contended instead of contented in the last couple of sentences).

mcollectmcollectover 6 years ago
Love this story

But it felt a bit rushed and not properly edited. I would wait a day or two, but not happily, for a better composed chapter. Still a 5*.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

Now I understand her reaction in the club when she fussed at him for not calling her before coming to the club. She was a frustrated emotional female. He can expect to get that shit again out of the blue in the future. Count on it.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Great!

I recognize that men are rather blind and idiots when it comes to relationships with women.

There is a saying that there is no better blind than the who does not want to see!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Oh, way to fast

Of course Melissa was the nurse. That was clear a mile away. But the relationship revelations, with revealing outfits and promises, was way more rushed than needed. Hope you can see the pieces you could have inserted into this chapter. This was almost as short of a foreplay that the first girlfriend from Ch 1 wanted. And I feel as he was. To little emotional build up makes it fake.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Good

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. Ok, one knows how it goes but it is fun reading it! Also, this author has a nice humourous way of writing. 5+*s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
740 Followers
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES