All Comments on 'Finding the One Ch. 07'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Beautiful chapter

A very nice chapter. It seems that at last Marc and Melissa have completely connected. I hope the next chapter confirms this connection and provides a happy ending to the story.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Kojak01Kojak01over 6 years agoAuthor
@TheOldRomantic

Thanks. I don't want to spoil anything but I'm quite sure you'll like the, rather short!, ending in Ch.08 better than the one in 'The Monster Within' ;)

stattionstattionover 6 years ago
Great chapter!

And worked as a short chapter this time as got to the main part of the chapter very quickly.

Looking forward to the last part.

As I've said before you're a great writer and look forward to reading more of your work.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Looking good

For a nice finish in the final furlong.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

now I've completely forgotten about the neurotic BS bitchiness in the club. If she's that stuck on him and that enthusiastic in bed she can damn sure go neurotic bitch once in awhile.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Terrific

Loved the wait and the build up during two weeks of rehab.

5 *

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

Not sure if this is a real story about commitment phobia or just a story about sex. I like the commitment angle much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
739 Followers
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES